Sin is EGO

Chat about anything you like here that doesn't fit under Bible Doctrines. Keep the subjects clean and refreshing to all.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
simplyme

Re: Sin is EGO

#31 Post by simplyme » 1 week ago

Looks like we have come full circle from where this journey started.

It’s really fascinating what the ego will do to protect the world it has created.

Good luck with the bus 🙂

Stranger

#32 Post by Stranger » 1 week ago

simplyme wrote:
1 week ago
Looks like we have come full circle from where this journey started.
Hi Simplyme,

Not everyone looks at a map the same way or knows the legendary signals necessary to keep one from spinning circles. I made a cut of 90 degrees to the right, if you went full circle, you've gone too far and the doughnuts are not fully baked, you may want to double back and wait on the tour guide to asisist with your logistics.
simplyme wrote:
1 week ago
It’s really fascinating what the ego will do to protect the world it has created.

If you're talking about the devil on cocaine, I'd say you're right. Did you look at the picture of Freud that Marina put up? Did you see his right hand? He was so juiced up that he couldn't even put the cigar down in his left hand and giving signals with his right. Then again it could have been an uncontrollable body movement sparked by defense mechanisms of the ego.

simplyme wrote:
1 week ago
Good luck with the bus
Don't worry about the mule, just load the wagon. A whole lotta love is what we'll be bringing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USb53HfTARk

Stranger, (Gal 5:6)

simplyme

#33 Post by simplyme » 6 days ago

Stranger you are aptly named to a child of God.

Stranger

#34 Post by Stranger » 6 days ago

simplyme wrote:
6 days ago
Stranger you are aptly named to a child of God.

That little word "to" has me wondering if you're just saying that or trying to boost my ego. Even without it I'd still be wondering the same thing though.

"How can I measure up to what you are now, with such a love as this?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPRDR19XNCQ

Stranger,(Isa 1:18)

Stranger

#35 Post by Stranger » 5 days ago

Re: CLAM: Research, Notes, & Comments
#28 Post by simplyme » 4 days ago

If you watch young children they are not thinking, they are experiencing. Our minds are greatly controlled by our egos.
Living and experiencing life in the here and now in the fruitages of the Spirit is where God is.
There is no judgment or negative emotions there for us or anybody else. Our mind creates these judgements or negative emotions which blocks God’s Spirit.
Hi Simplyme,

'With Bombs and the Devil, and the kids keep coming, no way to breath easy no time to be young."

There's always gonna be a frozen stranger you can wrangle your desires with. But there's only one that can give you a message to your mind with words only he can find.

Take that to Heart, it'd be a good start. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJnQComBBMk

Stranger (Matt 16:12)