What do you think will be the final outcome of the Corona Virus?

Chat about anything you like here that doesn't fit under Bible Doctrines. Keep the subjects clean and refreshing to all.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Bobcat

Re: What do you think will be the final outcome of the Corona Virus?

#131 Post by Bobcat » 11 months ago

Hey Sol, "to each his own." (My dad used to say that.) And I do also look (sometimes) at 'conspiracy' stuff. But I usually also try to weigh out the MO. This is often where conspiracy ideas fall short in providing a believable MO. And then sometimes the truth is somewhere in the middle.

On another point you made, I agree that this is Satan's world, but I also see evidence that he is not entirely in control of it. But that is for another thread. . .

Bobcat

Get out of her

#132 Post by Get out of her » 10 months ago

It very much appears to me that one of the objectives behind how this global "pandemic" is being handled (or even mishandled) is a global financial reset.

This is being identified by several highly respected and credible commentators as among the hidden agendas behind this whole Covid-19 crisis and I personally see no reason to doubt them on this. In fact the elites themselves have been openly speaking about their plans to introduce the "Amero" as the currency to the U.S., Canada and Mexico for some time now, just as they have already succeeded in doing throughout Europe with the "Euro." Of course the Euro is already showing signs that it will soon be experiencing complete failure as the European currency. I cannot recall at the moment if these plans for the "Amero" included central and south America.

I'm not saying this will prove to be one of the outcomes of this crisis; just that it seems to be among the objectives behind it. As I've already pointed out, while the world's elites all seem to basically have the same objectives, there is overwhelming evidence that they are currently at war against THEMSELVES with regard to exactly how they want it implemented or even manifested. The final outcome will of course be their complete destruction and the ushering in of Jehovah's FULL authority and power on the earth.

Agape love;
Sol

Dajo1

#135 Post by Dajo1 » 8 months ago

Hello Sol

I don’t know how much clout this mob has... however they talk about a reset in the works. It’s the World Economic Forum.

https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

lynchpin

#137 Post by lynchpin » 8 months ago

Hilarious :P

A little jab on the enemy bottom.

Thanks Bruno.

Marina

#138 Post by Marina » 7 months ago

The Covid-19 pandemic may lead to a calamity of epic scale, with millions facing starvation worldwide, the head of the UN’s hunger-fighting body has warned.

“All the data we have, including WFP forecast that the number of people experiencing malnutrition will grow by 80 percent by the end of the year, … points to a real disaster,” David Beasley, Executive Director of the UN World Food Program (WFP), said.

We are risking a famine of biblical proportions

The rapid increase in the number of people who can’t feed themselves will be just an immediate outcome of the pandemic, which caused a disruption of food growth and logistics worldwide. More long-term damage is bound to materialize in the years to come.

“Obviously social tensions will grow, migration will increase, conflicts will escalate and hunger will likely affect those who didn’t experience it before,” the official told the Russian news agency TASS.

https://www.rt.com/news/498719-global-famine-covid-un/
Marina

menrov

#139 Post by menrov » 7 months ago

Marina wrote:
7 months ago
The Covid-19 pandemic may lead to a calamity of epic scale, with millions facing starvation worldwide, the head of the UN’s hunger-fighting body has warned.

“All the data we have, including WFP forecast that the number of people experiencing malnutrition will grow by 80 percent by the end of the year, … points to a real disaster,” David Beasley, Executive Director of the UN World Food Program (WFP), said.

We are risking a famine of biblical proportions

The rapid increase in the number of people who can’t feed themselves will be just an immediate outcome of the pandemic, which caused a disruption of food growth and logistics worldwide. More long-term damage is bound to materialize in the years to come.

“Obviously social tensions will grow, migration will increase, conflicts will escalate and hunger will likely affect those who didn’t experience it before,” the official told the Russian news agency TASS.

https://www.rt.com/news/498719-global-famine-covid-un/
WT will now proclaim: it is the last minute of the last hour of the last day of the last days.....go into your bunker (albeit with the right clothing), and hold you study habits....because they will come after you...... and yes, we as members of the gb, we will be in heaven.... but no worries..... after 1000 years you get your reward too....if you are loyal.....
amen

Marina

#140 Post by Marina » 7 months ago

Hi Menrov

Yes I know. This was a report from a Russian news agency, so maybe they'll all write to the Russian government again and give them a heads up.

The Russian government could stick a 'no cold callers' sign on the Kremlim. But then some bright spark might post them a pair of thermal hand warmers with 'see you in paradise' printed on them.
Marina