What do you think will be the final outcome of the Corona Virus?

Chat about anything you like here that doesn't fit under Bible Doctrines. Keep the subjects clean and refreshing to all.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Daniel12

Re: What do you think will be the final outcome of the Corona Virus?

#121 Post by Daniel12 » 1 year ago

Hey Bruno :D :D
Guardian News Quote

And on Tuesday Trump announced that he wanted all US business back to normal levels of function by Easter, 12 April. “This cure is worse than the problem,” Trump said.
This is beyond immoral. It’s profoundly stupid. But this mode of thought is all too common among those who can’t see beyond their economic textbooks or their stock portfolios. And it has troubling
intellectual roots.
The Guardian is a News Agency that is devoted to SENSATIONALISM. (In journalism, the use of exciting or shocking stories or language at the expense of accuracy, in order to provoke public interest or excitement.)

That’s why on the left hand side of all the articles below the world NEWS is a bold face type word that says; OPINION--------NOT FACTS.

They attack everyone not just Trump.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... ial-rescue

This was one of the few articles where they removed the word OPINION---BECAUSE IT WAS FACT

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2001/oct ... gion.world

See what I did there Bruno :D

The author of that particular article is making the decision Trump faces into a black and white decision. The writer of that article is Siva Vaidhyanathan. This man is a professor of Media Studies :lol: at the University of Virginia and the author of Antisocial Media.

He knows nothing of Viruses, Leadership, has no experiences whatsoever of caring for large groups of people when death is involved.

His field of study and career is Media studies ---a discipline and field of study that deals with the content, history, and EFFECTS of various media on masses of people; in particular, the mass media to pursue emotional driven agenda. Among the masses.

Here are the facts; right now there are about 17 million heads of households unemployed in the United States. About 55% of these 17 million unemployed have the responsibility to care for anywhere between 2-6 children plus the wife if married. Many are single mothers struggling to put bread on the table. These 55% LIVE FROM PAYCHECK TO PAYCHECK.

Trump knows this and made a temporary law prohibiting any owner that rents his property, from evicting Moms and Pops during this shutdown.

Trump cares for these people who live from paycheck to paycheck and doesn’t want them kicked to the curb because they can’t pay their rent. He also made sure that they don’t turn off the water, electricity, and heat during this time. No President has ever done that.

This week thousands of these people who live paycheck to paycheck were lined up by the thousands trying to get a bag of groceries to last for a week from the State they live in. Here is a picture of one of those States, San Antonio Texas and the story of despair.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/10/10k-famil ... ion-event/

Also what is starting to happen in some states is that desperate fathers are breaking into homes and stealing food for their families. Crime is starting to go up and murder is starting to happen among the poor.

This is not a big deal for the rich and middle income, and the politician, but for the poor it’s a life or death matter. The poor depend on a stable economy ------just to survive and have their children survive.

Trump has shown himself a leader.

Yes he lies, and he grabs certain women by the ******* but what man and woman doesn’t exhibit the same conduct in secret, from priest, to elders, to politicians, to teachers, to movie stars, policemen, ---and so on.

Ecclesiastes 7:20 (GNT) There is no one on earth who does what is right all the time and never makes a mistake. :D :evil:

It was Trump who fought for a TWO TRILLION relief package for all American citizens out of work and some extra money for each child of every household. and to help keep businesses afloat during this shutdown.

Trump has never said; “Let’s KILL the elderly”

But Trump knows for a fact that this situation is going to kill possibly millions, there is no way around it.

If Siva Vaidhyanathan had to choose------ which would he pick, -----the death of millions of children and parents or the death of the elderly-------AND WHAT IF HE IS FORCED TO CHOOSE. The guy would **** in his pants. :oops:

Not an easy task. Reminds me of another man who WAS FORCED TO CHOOSE HOW TO KILL A BUNCH OF PEOPLE.

(2 Samuel 24:12)

This is what Jehovah has said: “

Three things I am laying upon you.

Choose for yourself one of them that I may do it to you.”

1. “Should there come to you seven years of famine in your land

2. Or three months of your fleeing before your adversaries, with them pursuing you,

3. Or three days of pestilence in your land?

And just like Trump has to decide between INNOCENT PARTIES, Elderly vs Parents and children.

King David HAD TO CHOOSE knowing full well that those who were about to be executed were also innocent Mothers, Fathers, infants, children, newlyweds, and the Elderly.

And David proceeded to say to Jehovah, when he saw the angel that was striking the people down, yes, he proceeded to say:

“Here it is I that have sinned and it is I that have done wrong; but these sheep—what have they done?

(2 Samuel 24:15) .Then Jehovah gave a pestilence in Israel from the morning until the time appointed, so that out of the people from Dan to Beer-sheba - seventy thousand persons died.

That’s more than the Corona virus in the entire United States. :o

Daniel12

#122 Post by Daniel12 » 1 year ago

Well I guess it's time to stop talking about the Corona. I got a call from my boss and He asked me what I had been doing during this shutdown?

Told him I've been following the Corona news, deaths, active cases, etc.

He told me stop wasting time. Now is the time to start working and taking advantage of all the opportunities. He said my portfolio that they manage has already doubled this year and it's only April. He sent me this video and told me to start wasting my time on fear and panic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6p-L5tqrtQ&t

So I guess I'm talking a break on posting, See you all later on this year. :D

Bruno

#123 Post by Bruno » 1 year ago

Daniel12 wrote:
1 year ago
Well I guess it's time to stop talking about the Corona. I got a call from my boss and He asked me what I had been doing during this shutdown?

Told him I've been following the Corona news, deaths, active cases, etc.

He told me stop wasting time. Now is the time to start working and taking advantage of all the opportunities. He said my portfolio that they manage has already doubled this year and it's only April. He sent me this video and told me to start wasting my time on fear and panic.
Daniel I’m glad to see your boss finally got something right. Unfortunately he was right about getting you back to work by Easter Sunday ;)

https://media.makeameme.org/created/get ... 5bfd70.jpg
Daniel12 wrote:
1 year ago
The Guardian is a News Agency that is devoted to SENSATIONALISM. (In journalism, the use of exciting or shocking stories or language at the expense of accuracy, in order to provoke public interest or excitement.)
Here’s another Guardian who knows how to use the dark arts.
https://pics.me.me/in-reality-theyre-no ... 915975.png

Daniel12 wrote:
1 year ago
So I guess I'm talking a break on posting, See you all later on this year. :D

Daniel don’t go running back to work just yet. Stick around! you make a great sparring partner :)
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/11/28 ... 219221.jpg

Daniel12 wrote:
1 year ago
Trump has shown himself a leader.

Yes he lies, and he grabs certain women by the ******* but what man and woman doesn’t exhibit the same conduct in secret, from priest, to elders, to politicians, to teachers, to movie stars, policemen, ---and so on.
Daniel here's a leader that's worth following

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/dFMFJlP6dlM/hqdefault.jpg

He just needs to figure out how to use social media :)
https://pics.me.me/facebook-no-i-litera ... 311330.png
Karl

Bruno

#124 Post by Bruno » 1 year ago

Matthew 16:25
"For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it; but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it".

At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do (Luke 10:21)
Karl

Get out of her

#125 Post by Get out of her » 11 months ago

I realize many people would label me as a crazy "tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist" for saying the following, but it should be obvious by now that I have always spoke my mind and done my best to tell the truth as I understand it regardless of any and all push back.

While I'm not denying that there is yet another genuine pestilence that has emerged at this point by the name of "Covid-19," based on everything I have seen and heard so far there is absolutely no question in my mind that this new virus (or whatever it actually might be) does not even begin to pose the real threat. I'll insist the true situation here is nothing like what the governments and the mainstream media would have us believe.

Based on information I have been gathering and patterns of events I have been observing for many years now, (including scriptural ones), within a very short time after hearing about this particular "pandemic" and the manner in which it began to be addressed by the governments and media, I began anticipating or expecting to see very qualified and respected doctors who have long had a reputation for bravely telling the truth (such as Dr Rashid Buttar) to begin publicly stating precisely what they now are.

In my own case at least I would be VASTLY more fearful of the so called "vaccine" they are allegedly scrambling to secure (I'm certain they have had one in mind all along), than this particular strain of "coronavirus" which they are already moving to make mandatory before they allegedly even possess it. I have no doubt this pathogen has been tampered with in the lab to make it more dangerous just like many doctors are now insisting. There is a steady stream of reports (which I personally believe) that Bill Gates owns the patent on this "Covid-19" just as he evidently does with several others, and I have no doubt that this biological weapon would never have been released into the general population if people such as this did not ALREADY have an antidote or otherwise a means of protecting themselves from it.

While Jehovah has been dividing this entire wicked system of things against itself for the final foretold "time" (Da 4:23, 32) for a few decades now, and this state of affairs is a primary reason for the frustrating and even backfiring of many of their plans, I'll contend the real and even main agenda here is explicitly stated as the number one objective of the "NWO" even on the "Georgia Guide Stones." The goal of getting the world population down to 500 million or so has literally been carved in stone for everyone to see for themselves in Elberton Georgia. Moreover while there are certainly deeper and more important symbolisms to consider here, (as per usual), scriptural accounts like Exodus 1:16 and Matthew 2:16-18 should nonetheless help us to appreciate that a kind of depopulation agenda is always something commensurate with a broken kingdom covenant and the subsequent demonic invasion and occupation that always comes with it.

There are also some very respected journalists such as Benjamin Fulford that have some rather interesting things to say about what they understand is really going on with this big pandemic scare, but Dr Rashid Buttar actually brought up one issue that I had basically overlooked altogether. He's insisting he has credible information that one of the hidden agendas here is to keep everyone at home until they have a chance to install 5G antenna towers at all the grammar schools. Evidently the "elites" believe that a bit too much negative information has already leaked out at this point about younger ones being particularly vulnerable to these very high frequency micro waves, and they would much rather begin dealing with the backlash from a bunch of angry parents after this equipment has already been installed. I personally see no reason to doubt the voracity of ANY of these reports.

There are in fact SEVERAL brave doctors now who are insisting that what is being SHOWN to us as "Covid-19" is actually not the virus itself, but rather the primary antibody or means of defense that our immune system is producing for it. In other words they are essentially claiming that the testing procedure to see if someone has been exposed is exactly like the test for the A.I.D.S. pandemic. It's evidently much easier to find or identify the ANTIBODY in the blood stream for than it is to isolate the "virus" or infection itself. The problem IN THIS CASE (according to ones such as Dr Buttar at least) is the particular antibody they are NOW pointing to is one the human body often if not ALWAYS produces when it perceives some kind of infection or threat, which INCLUDES the cell damage or destruction caused by 5G microwaves.

In other words, some of these doctors are asserting that part of the hidden agenda here is to forcefully impose this "vaccination" on millions of children who are actually suffering the effects of 5G radiation rather than the "coronavirus." What makes this even more disgusting is they have already been forced to admit this age bracket is not even susceptible to this pathogen in the first place.

Anyway, that’s my humble take on this situation. But since I am not a doctor, my recommendation is to at least make an effort to research or look up what ones such as Dr Rashid Buttar are saying about this affair. Many of these kinds of posts are being deleted by Google and reportedly also facebook and Twitter. To me that only serves to confirm that what they have to say is true.

Agape love;
Sol

John S

#126 Post by John S » 11 months ago

Brother Saul,

No, it’s not too far out to think there are conspiracies in the hidden Powers of rulership or banking that are aimed at an overall death to billions.

In point of fact that this is a reality, that billions will die as the Great Tribulation of mankind at the end is FORETOLD by Christ in Revelation 8 and 9 should be looked up and seriously considered. (Rev. 9:13-20)

We are currently still smack in the middle of the Covid-19 pestilence. The danger continues.....

“As states continue to lift restrictions meant to stop the virus, impatient Americans are freely returning to shopping, lingering in restaurants and gathering in parks. Regular new flare-ups and super-spreader events are expected to be close behind.
Any notion that the coronavirus threat is fading away appears to be magical thinking, at odds with what the latest numbers show.
Coronavirus in America now looks like this: More than a month has passed since there was a day with fewer than 1,000 deaths from the virus. Almost every day, at least 25,000 new coronavirus cases are identified, meaning that the total in the United States — which has the highest number of known cases in the world with more than a million — is expanding by between 2 and 4 percent daily.
Rural towns that one month ago were unscathed are suddenly hot spots for the virus. It is rampaging through nursing homes, meatpacking plants and prisons, killing the medically vulnerable and the poor, and new outbreaks keep emerging in grocery stores, Walmarts or factories, an ominous harbinger of what a full reopening of the economy will bring.
While dozens of rural counties have no known coronavirus cases, a panoramic view of the country reveals a grim and distressing picture” ( NY Times...May 5....reporter Julie Bosman)

I know my daughter puts great stock in what the doctor you quoted says, but I don’t think he is actually seeing how many people are really dying from the disease, as he calls it a falsehood and put on to deceive people into taking the vaccination.

I may be wrong, but that is too far fetched for me.

If its true, that the vaccination is a Bill Gates device to control people in some way? I don’t know.....

The governments of the world already control us , and although we are not ZOMBIES yet, we are slaves through legislation

and taxation, and we get milked out of our resources every day. Why make us sick? That would destroy their income.

Read Revelation 8 and 9 all. That is going to be the next big plague on us all.

Skyfall, volcanic or nuclear winter, aliens from under the earth? Horsemen with horrific descriptions coming to kill a third of all men on the planet?

These must be real situations just as the Matt 24 events foretold were.

So, yes, Sol, great tribulations are coming. Huge events never before seen and will never be seen again as the Word says.

Everyone, be careful of the virus in your area, it is still ongoing and is the worst disease which appears as Dol was saying, to be a custom made in the lab horror.

Bobcat

#127 Post by Bobcat » 11 months ago

Just wanted to link something Covid-19 related here: This is an article debunking the conspiracy video called Plandemic.

But besides its value vis-a-vis the Plandemic video it has a number of very useful links to argument styles I see sometimes used by others in other topics. One in particular that caught my attention was the term gish gallop (here). I wanted that linked to on this forum for later use.

On a Dr. Rashid Buttar, Wikipedia has an article on him: Here.

The first link above in this post provides some information on anti-vaccine conspirator Judy Mikovits (Wikipedia article here and Google search list here).

And here are some links to Agenda 21 and the depopulation conspiracy: From the UN; How conspiracy theories about it actually destroy efforts at sustainability: here.

Bobcat

Marina

#128 Post by Marina » 11 months ago

Hi Bobcat

Regarding gish gallop, I have never heard of that term, but people often do it, don't they. Nice they've got a term for it now. A brother I knew referred to this as 'chess'. He told me, "in chess the final thing you do if you are losing is throw everything at your opponent." I also ee gish gallop (in part) is intended to waste your opponent's time - make you do the work of refuting their daft nonsense.

FYI the Royal Society in UK was set up to distract people from discussing the Bible because Cromwell had beheaded the King's father. The Royal Society was to draw the thunder (or take up the time) of those who caused sects. It distracted people and got them messing around with laughing gas, steam engines and calculating machines. Eventually there was an industrial revolution followed by a heck of a lot of pollution. But before the pollution was noticed, Joseph Rutherford confidently asserted the inventions were clear evidence that Jesus Christ had return... invisibly.

Rather than set up the Royal Society, it might have been better to have taught people the Bible properly. But that wasn't going to happen. Instead the powers that be started blowing South Sea Bubbles which brought us... even more bubbles that burst. And now, here in 2020, apparently the Bubble of Everything has burst. There is some debate about this, it might only be the Bubble of Almost Everything.

Thanks for the links Bobcat.

:sheep:
Marina

Bobcat

#129 Post by Bobcat » 11 months ago

Hi Marina,

That was the first time I had heard of gish gallop also, when I was reading the article on the Plandemic video and started following some of the links.

Bobcat

Get out of her

#130 Post by Get out of her » 11 months ago

Bobcat wrote:
Just wanted to link something Covid-19 related here: This is an article debunking the conspiracy video called Plandemic.

But besides its value vis-a-vis the Plandemic video it has a number of very useful links to argument styles I see sometimes used by others in other topics. One in particular that caught my attention was the term gish gallop (here). I wanted that linked to on this forum for later use.

On a Dr. Rashid Buttar, Wikipedia has an article on him: Here.

The first link above in this post provides some information on anti-vaccine conspirator Judy Mikovits (Wikipedia article here and Google search list here).

And here are some links to Agenda 21 and the depopulation conspiracy: From the UN; How conspiracy theories about it actually destroy efforts at sustainability: here.
Thank you Bobcat for the links or otherwise the additional research material on this as well as related topics. In my case I have come to the conclusion that the most informed people are the ones who carefully analyze (with reason and intellect) ALL the information or claims that emerge on any and all topics. But I would also insist that coming from a genuine scriptural perspective would provide for a very clear advantage from the word --go. Also I'm not assuming you are (or even are not) buying in to what has been furnished for us in these articles. Nevertheless my personal response to your post here would be much like Marina's.

The people I referred to in my post, (namely doctors like Rashid Buttar, Judy Mikovitz, Bruce Lipton, or journalists like Benjamin Fulford) are very much recognized as anti-establishment figures. Moreover this is the case regardless of the fact that they began their careers as very much A PART of the establishment or status quo. Venues that you cite here such as Wikipedia on the other hand have repeatedly and consistently demonstrated themselves as ESTABLISHMENT outlets.

In my own case at least, in a world in which the entire establishment has been set up by the "father of the lie," I am always much more concerned with what ANTI-establishment people have to say on matters. (Joh 8:44) Please understand that I also find myself considering what sources like Wikipedia have to say on things at times. However for me it's often much like being curious what outlets like CNN or MSNBC have to say on matters after getting my news from sources like the Duran, the Grayzone or The HILL; ones that most often actually have the audacity to tell the truth.

Agape love;
Sol