What do you think will be the final outcome of the Corona Virus?

Chat about anything you like here that doesn't fit under Bible Doctrines. Keep the subjects clean and refreshing to all.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Bruno

Re: What do you think will be the final outcome of the Corona Virus?

#141 Post by Bruno » 6 months ago

Trump has gone one better than delivering a vaccine before the election. With a little help from God, He has provided a cure!

'But to me it wasn't therapeutic, it just made me better, I call that a cure. But on the vaccines we have many companies that are in final stages on the vaccine,' Trump said.

'I think we should have it before the election, but frankly the politics gets involved, and that's OK they want to play their games, it's going to be right after the election.'

'Some people don't know how to define therapeutic.'

'It's a cure. For me, I walked in, I didn't feel good, a short 24 hours later I was feeling great, I wanted to get out of the hospital. And that's what I want for everybody. I want everybody to be given the same treatment as your president because I feel great, I feel like perfect. So I think this was a blessing from God that I caught it.'

'This was a blessing in disguise. I caught it, I heard about this drug, I said let me take it, it was my suggestion. Let me take it and it was incredible the way it worked. Incredible. I think if I didn't catch it we'd be looking at that like a number of other drugs. But it really did a fantastic job. I want to get for you what I got.'

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/static/sys-ima ... bca295d2ee
Karl

Stranger

#142 Post by Stranger » 5 months ago

Bruno wrote:
6 months ago
'It's a cure. For me, I walked in, I didn't feel good, a short 24 hours later I was feeling great, I wanted to get out of the hospital. And that's what I want for everybody. I want everybody to be given the same treatment as your president because I feel great, I feel like perfect. So I think this was a blessing from God that I caught it.'

'This was a blessing in disguise. I caught it, I heard about this drug, I said let me take it, it was my suggestion. Let me take it and it was incredible the way it worked. Incredible. I think if I didn't catch it we'd be looking at that like a number of other drugs. But it really did a fantastic job. I want to get for you what I got.'
Hi Bruno, :)

Once you hear the music you'll understand exactly why he says that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eawJyEuyQc

Stranger

Bruno

#143 Post by Bruno » 5 months ago

The virus didn't take his life, but it did take his presidency.

Karl

Stranger

#144 Post by Stranger » 5 months ago

Bruno wrote:
5 months ago
The virus didn't take his life, but it did take his presidency.
Hi Bruno, :)

First and foremost:
Congratulations to Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, it has not been certified yet but the media has announced it and people are celebrating in the streets.
Thoughts and prayers going out to everyone across the U.S.A. and around the Globe, praying for all those in authority and with authority (Rom 13:1)<>(1Tim 2:2).

If Trump get's a little time off soon, he's welcome here at my place, we could sit around and watch a hound dog catch a coon, fetch a "pole" and catch a Brim or maybe two and enjoy some swamp music. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uelty76DTCE

Stranger

Bruno

#145 Post by Bruno » 3 months ago

While China is buisy placing this on the moon

Trump is proudly placing this right in the heart of America

Karl

SloanePeterson

#146 Post by SloanePeterson » 2 months ago

It is the economic effect that will probably become even more devastating. It has already sucked a hole in the global economy larger than 2008-2011. :eek: And there will be a time lag effect like in 2008. :doh: