Free Will

Chat about anything you like here that doesn't fit under Bible Doctrines. Keep the subjects clean and refreshing to all.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Bruno

Re: Free Will

#311 Post by Bruno » 5 months ago

Bobcat wrote:
5 months ago
Hi Bruno,

I hope you and your family are doing alright and keeping safe.

I am looking forward to watching the video. The title is very intriguing to me, having dabbled a little with quantum theory. It will have to wait till after work, but I am looking forward to it.

Bobcat
Hi Bobcat :)

I'm doing well thanks. Hope you and your family are also. Quantum mechanics may be key in understanding the nature of reality so it's good to keep your eye on what their trying to understand.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/74/0d/9d ... 5d57a4.jpg
Karl

Bruno

#312 Post by Bruno » 5 months ago

AmosAu3 wrote:
5 months ago
Hi Bobcat and Karl,

That's an interesting video. It reminded me of a video by Tim Bell that I purchased about 8 years ago. I'll include the link below;

https://www.amazon.com/Everything-Spiri ... 950&sr=8-8

I highly recommend the video. It includes quite a lot of scientific information that supports creation.

Regards, Amos.
Hi Amos :)

I think found the video you were talking about. He's a good speaker! Nice presentation.

Karl

AmosAu3

#313 Post by AmosAu3 » 5 months ago

Hi Karl,

This is a much later video with a different theme, even though it's the same title. The link I gave is from the original (I believe) version of the topic, about 2007.
The earlier version was possibly too technical for many of the audiences and Rob may have needed to simplify a lot of the content.

The one you put up was still good, but it lacked a lot of critical information from the older version.

Regards, Amos.

Stranger

#314 Post by Stranger » 5 months ago

AmosAu3 wrote:
5 months ago
but it lacked a lot of critical information from the older version.

Hi Amos,

As Henry Wadsworth Longfellow put it:

"Life is real! Life is earnest!
And the grave is not it's goal.

Dust thou art, to dust returnest.
was not spoken of the soul."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkIi68Ijk8I

I hope all is well with you my Brother.

Stranger, (1Cor 10:13)

AmosAu3

#315 Post by AmosAu3 » 5 months ago

Hi Stranger,

Wise words indeed from Mr. Longfellow.

I seem to be starting to come good again, from an experience I've recently had with another few people. Spiritual warfare type of stuff.

Regards, Amos.

Stranger

#316 Post by Stranger » 5 months ago

AmosAu3 wrote:
5 months ago
I seem to be starting to come good again, from an experience I've recently had with another few people. Spiritual warfare type of stuff.
Hi Amos,

You've always been good my brother, but now you're getting better with every victory. From my experience with Spiritual warfare and trust me I do have a full set of armor, I find it refreshing to know that all of them end with Blood. Victory in Spiritual warfare has been guaranteed by the Blood of Jesus Christ shed at the Cross and just like the "physical graffitti" of Abel's Blood that littered the ground it screams at maximum decibels. That's the Gospel now that I'm speaking to you as I know it fully suited.(Rev 12:11)

If I know you, the radiancy of from your Spiritual light must have at least temporarily blinded the other parties involved considering your source. (Matt 18:20)

Stranger, (Ps 29:2)