Tartarus

Chat about anything you like here that doesn't fit under Bible Doctrines. Keep the subjects clean and refreshing to all.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Phoebe

Re: Tartarus

#141 Post by Phoebe » 1 year ago

Hi Marina,

Good to hear that Christine is well and safe, and not isolated from her kin.

It’s hard for me to gauge what is actually happening in the KH - as my communication with the couple of JW friends is fairly routine.
I’ve heard some disclosures that reinforce there is a great deal of misery and stress, like many people experience on our planet. Sadly, I suspect for JWs, much is ‘organisation’ induced.

It’s the high discomfort of knowing something is not right but feeling gagged, strapped to the chair....
With the command to keep smiling, ‘best life ever’
Aye. It definitely is hard on the conscience and yearning soul.

I shake my head. And yes, an education indeed.

AmosAu3

#142 Post by AmosAu3 » 1 year ago

Hi Phoebe,

Thanks for your reply. I had some of the most loving experiences when I attended a local SDA Church. I attended for about 2 years.

Yes we are getting some of our restrictions lifted, I just hope they don't go too far too quick. :eek:

Take care, and Regards,

Amos.

Marina

#143 Post by Marina » 1 year ago

My local update for you all - more are coming out slowly and Zoom screens are blacking out :)
Marina

Orchid61

#144 Post by Orchid61 » 1 year ago

Thank you for the update Marina.

Marvelous news, will be fantastic if they dont loose their faith in God and Jesus, whilst leaving the borg.

Love
Maria

Marina

#145 Post by Marina » 1 year ago

Hi Maria

Faith is being happily and easily maintained where it existed in the first place. Not only that, bible studies and regular calls are playing their role too in this extraordinary outworking of things. :)

:flowers:
Marina

Marina

#146 Post by Marina » 1 year ago

Here's the latest - looks like someone might have just got df'd but guess what.... they are too afraid to announce it.

How's that for a new one.

:lol:
Marina

Orchid61

#147 Post by Orchid61 » 1 year ago

LOL, thats the way👍

Love
Maria :waving:

Phoebe

#148 Post by Phoebe » 1 year ago

I can imagine if there has been an uptick in disfellowshipping and disassociating in your area... then at some point they would just want to put a cap on it!

Marina

#149 Post by Marina » 1 year ago

Hi Phoebe

They are all over the place - it just seems like they have run out of mind games and tactics that work. They seem to be pushing the Lala Land button unless they have some super-clever tactic up their sleeves.
Marina

Marina

#150 Post by Marina » 1 year ago

I recently bumped into an elder who was working in a shop on the tills. I went through his till and purchased some supplies for an elderly sister in a nursing home. I greeted him and he said, "hello". I asked after his wife and he said she was fine. He knew what had happened to me and I told him I had done nothing wrong and I had remained loyal to Jehovah. As he got the change out for me his hands were visibly shaking. :roll:
Marina