Tartarus

Chat about anything you like here that doesn't fit under Bible Doctrines. Keep the subjects clean and refreshing to all.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Marina

Re: Tartarus

#121 Post by Marina » 1 year ago

Hi Sol

I could shun them because they are shunning me but there are other factors I have to take into consideration. One man, the CoBE made the announcement that I was thrown out. Did all of them agree it was right? No far from it. I doubt if even the CoBE agreed with it. So I am giving them a chance as individuals.

The other day one looked at me. I looked back at her. She smiled and turned her eyes away and kept smiling. I said nothing. We had to stand facing each other for a time because we were stuck in a narrow space. Speaking to her would not have helped. But it did help, the fact that I didn't speak to her. All these situations are unique and I'm dealing with them one by one as we did householders.

Anyway - here's some news for you all.

What does the Lord's Prayer say? "Give us this day our daily bread." Also it says this in the book of Psalms:

(Psalm 37:25) . . .A young man I used to be, I have also grown old, And yet I have not seen anyone righteous left entirely, Nor his offspring looking for bread.

So latest announcements from the platform - CO needs food. Please donate. Yes this is something different, I know they used to eat in people's homes but when circumstances change and he can't, he and his wife are in need of food. I find this really sad but I hope it causes this poor CO to reflect on the Scriptures and leave the Organisation.
Marina

John S

#122 Post by John S » 1 year ago

Hey Sol...

I enjoyed your thoughts there. I am single too, although married to a girl 10,000 miles away. I may be able to see my married family in May as I bought airline tickets to the Philippines, but I’m pretty certain there will be virus issues full blown at that time.

The thoughts you have about not associating with JE’s at the KHall field service, socially are the same with me. I feel they as a religion are a dangerous false prophet-run group as misled as any church organization that ever existed. I want to stay away from it entirely .

I have many relatives in it. We don’t talk anymore and that’s fine with me now because they are on-a collision course with who knows what will be the crash at the end. Jesus said if a blind man leads a blind man they BOTH will fall into a pit.

So like you, I am busy working, visitinghere which I enjoy, and I have three dogs which keep me very good company. I play music, read books, watch videos, love researching and surfing the web. I like to fish and cook, I’m 65 and know every day is a good day I am well fed and lack nothing. I give to the needy, and pray the kingdom come take care of the rest.

Someday we will meet ow or later up above even. I look forward to that.

Join me in praying, “Come Lord Jesus!”

AmosAu3

#123 Post by AmosAu3 » 1 year ago

Hi Marina,

I agree with your thoughts re shunning. I believe each situation must be taken/done on an individual basis. "One size does NOT fit all". Through your kindness, you may be able to help some others to see the falseness of Tartarus and escape to the "Wilderness"!

Regards, Amos.

Marina

#124 Post by Marina » 1 year ago

Thanks Amos. I know you've seen the balaclavas they've had to wear as they make their escape. :)

Stranger - Are you CIA?
I hope you don't mind, it's just the big brother instinct I have, much like a rooster watching his yard.
Marina

AmosAu3

#125 Post by AmosAu3 » 1 year ago

Hi Marina,

Exactly!

Balaclavas, wigs, fancy dress. Any type of disguise each one can conjure up.

Regards, Amos.

Get out of her

#126 Post by Get out of her » 1 year ago

Hello again John S:

I just now discovered the post you directed at me a few days ago. I enjoyed reading through your comments on the topic as well.

I remember some time back you mentioning among the many things going on that you were planning on moving to a new location as well and I get the impression it was not the Philippines. Last I recall you had a mobile home or trailer parked on your son's property or something like that. Anyway just making small talk here. I was curious how your marriage is going so far overall and if you ever did get around to moving. I'm sure the long distance issue with your wife cannot be an easy thing to deal with.

I don't want the responsibility that comes with pets right now but I am an animal lover. Being single I also have done my fair share of cooking and I'm told i'm rather good at it. I'm from a family that is rather full of professional musicians actually, but I have not picked up an instrument since my early 20s. Wanted to do it professionally or not at all and it was a sacrifice I made for the ministry, even though I failed to realize it was a false ministry at the time. If Jehovah decides to basically drop the right woman directly on my lap I suppose I actually would get married. Always adored women and in fact I'm certain I appreciated them a bit too much for most of my life. Some people call it "girl crazy."

Agape love;
Sol

Marina

#127 Post by Marina » 1 year ago

Happy days are returning to Tartarus, for some.

The Tartarians have got out their human catapult and the congregation just love it. Bit of status thing going on over who's next in the catapult.

You never know the next one to go might get a Mexican Wave, thumbs up all round and medal. And there's a queue forming behind that one.

The Tartarians' Catapult, nearly as much fun as the London Eye. Why not try it yourself? When they cattle prod the mug onto that platform whose going to do the dirty, just shove both hands in the air and go "wheeeeeee!"

:cheerleader: :flowers: :sheep: :flowers: :cheerleader:
Marina

Stranger

#128 Post by Stranger » 1 year ago

Marina wrote:
1 year ago
When they cattle prod the mug onto that platform whose going to do the dirty, just shove both hands in the air and go "wheeeeeee!"

Word up Marina, "everybody say when you hear the call, you've got to get it underway". Oh! They'll find someone. :wave:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKR-7iIpvmc

Stranger, (Lu 11:21)

Marina

#129 Post by Marina » 1 year ago

Thanks for the song Stranger.

Here's the song the innocent one is singing. He's got his entire family out.

A genuine and real-life shepherd who knows how to care for his fellow man. That's who is about to be chucked out.
Marina

AmosAu3

#130 Post by AmosAu3 » 1 year ago

Hi Marina,

To some it is a sad day, and for others it's a time to rejoice.
Why, because for each one who either leaves OR gets catapulted out, there is an opportunity to grow closer to Yah and His true children. I do seriously feel sorry for those who cannot see the bondage they are under by being in a man made system. I firmly believe that ALL religious systems are man made, that NONE of them have originated from God.

Regards, Amos.