Are Gay People Born Gay?

Chat about anything you like here that doesn't fit under Bible Doctrines. Keep the subjects clean and refreshing to all.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
John S

Re: Are Gay People Born Gay?

#11 Post by John S » 2 years ago

Well Daniel......

You didnt finish your thought about the Catholic priests that rape young boys.....

So did you mean for us to add them to the poor souls God created wrong....maybe causing them to become Immoral?

And by the way.....

Shouldn’t we allow God and Christian laws on morality to weigh in here? As we are talking about Christ s Judgement Day virtues andserious sins?

I don’t think the World out here cares a twit about Christ Jesus or Jehovah God or their laws about self control, virtue, honesty in marriage, or unselfish actions, do you?

It seems the only people who care are the ones who read the Bible or Koran, and care what God has to say.

So...for those who now are being intimidated by the media, and a generation of ungodly and violent people determined to let all He’ll break loose regardless of AIDS, murder, adultry and its heartbreak, victims of rape from homosexuals, etc, etc.

What does the Bible say?

There are actually two occasions specifically mentioned as disgusting and deserving of death...entire cities that were destroyed because of homosexuals, out of control, spread to entire townships. And what’s the odds every one in that specific town was born gay?

Gibeah. Judges 19,20

Sodom and Gomorrah and the ten cities of that district. Genesis 19

In Gibeah, it didn’t matter if it was just men, the visitor offered his wife instead of the homosexual rape. So they raped and bet her so severely she died the next day......

As long as it was rape of someone...

Sodom and Gomorrah?

The cities were full of homosexuals, lusting for new partners, and attempted to rape the two angels that came to see for themselves how bad the morals of the area had sunken.

Romans 1.....have you ever read it? It outright says homosexuals have gone so low into depravity, God gives them up to their actions, sort of like, refusing to give them his blessing in any way...they are totally on their own.

I really don’t see that as God giving a green light to Gay, Lesbian activity, as he says they are working what is obscene, and the whole flavor of the description is disgust, abhorrence, as much as it was detailed in the Law Code, being compared to bestiality. Lev. 18:23, 20:15,16

Both the beast and the man or woman were to be put to death when found out.

This is the age of, , Anything Goes.....sex with anyone, anything, even in public. Adultry, sex before marriage, anything and everything is being justified sexually, depending on how much sympathy can be stirred up by ....

Phony dna tests or gene tests

Personal testimony that I have never been attracted to the opposite sex! So I am born gay.

Well.....we can say anything and many people who want to be nasty can justify trying it to have the heightened sensation of taboo added to the sex act.

And of course we all can love anything, a dog, another man or woman all at the same time. Does that necessarily mean we should have sex with these? Why?

If that’s in your heart to do it....

Let’s take the example of schoolteachers in their late 20 s and 30 s or older,

‘ falling in love ‘ with minor children some as young as 13, 14, and seducing them into sexual affairs.

So how should we feel about that? Weeellllllll, they were born horny for young kids! We should feel sorry for them, and allow this to play out. After all, they are in love!

Really, God is not stupid. We are, especially in group settings like this wicked world which the Bible explains is being molded by evil spirit creatures aliens from the stars influencing rich media moguls, who are very infamous for rape and gay behavior.....

“Earth has been given into the hand of the wicked one. The face of its judges he covers.” Job 9:24

“ When a land falls into the hands of the wicked, he blindfolds its judges. If it is not he, then who is it?” Job 9:24 NIV

“The god of this age has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel, of the glory of Christ who is the image of God.” 2 Corinthians 4:4

Now, I see you are new to these passages, but very vocal against many teachings of the Bible, and in this instance , and others, have repeatedly tried to sway these JWs and others here who may be interested in discussing Bible truth , to see things in your very limited viewpoint which outright disregards the Holy Spirits word, the Bible,

Saying, welllll.l,, we know so much more about the genes, and dna , so Gods word is really ancient history, which we can just chuckle about and cast it off and make up our own counsel about any or all matters , moral or otherwise.

Listen to what God said to Job, who at one time wanted God to admit he was right and God was wrong:

“ Why do the wicked live on, growing old and increasing in power?

They see their children established around them, and their offspring before their eyes.

Their homes are safe and free from fear;

The rod of God is not upon them.

Their bulls never fail to breed; their cows calve, and do not miscarry,

they send forth their children as a flock;

their little ones dance about.

They sing to the music of tambourine and harp;

they make merry to the sound of the flute.

They spend their years in prosperity and go down to the grave in peace.

Yet they say to God, “ Leave us alone! We have no desire to know your ways. Who is the Almighty that we should serve him?

What would we gain by praying to Him?”

But their prosperity is not in their own hands.” Job 21:7-16

God is going to judge the world, meaning every soul that is alive when Christ returns. And later, every soul ever having lived on this earth also. All will be judged according to their deeds.

The Bible gives clarity to all these actions as to whether God approves, or condemns. Also we have an inborn law called our conscience, which determines how good or evil we tune it in our lives.

We individually will account for ourselves. We cannot blame others or the world as a wholesuring Judgement Day, for the actions we have committed.

Hisclarkness

#12 Post by Hisclarkness » 2 years ago

Hi Deborah,

Yes, you are correct. There are those, gay and straight, who are sexually greedy.

I wonder though, if a gay person chose to find a partner and start a life together would many of us here consider him to be “sexually greedy”? Even though he has done no different than the billions of straight people who also decide to find a partner and start a life together?

I’m glad that most comments here seem to reflect the understanding that gay people are born that way. But I wonder about the comments along the lines of “it’s fine as long as they don’t act on it”.

What does “not acting on it” really mean? A gay person is still a gay person when they brush their teeth, eat, sleep, go to work, etc. Are we saying with this comment that a gay person is not allowed to fall in love and find companionship? Because if that is so, then who are we really to say such a thing to another human being?

DeborahsTree

#13 Post by DeborahsTree » 2 years ago

Hisclarkness wrote:
2 years ago
Hi Deborah,

I wonder though, if a gay person chose to find a partner and start a life together would many of us here consider him to be “sexually greedy”? Even though he has done no different than the billions of straight people who also decide to find a partner and start a life together
Hi Hisclarkness,

No, a man or woman who is gay and chooses to live with a partner is not greedy. How could that be greedy? Neither is a gay who, searching for the right partner, does as many straights do today; search for a compatible mate.

In the U.S. gay marriage is now legal. In the U.S. it is also legal to be sexually promiscuous with whomever an individual chooses. And there are Christian congregations which accept practicing gays.

There are eunuchs born such from their mother's womb.

Deborah

DeborahsTree

#14 Post by DeborahsTree » 2 years ago

"United Methodist Church to Debate LGBTQ Clergy and Same-Sex-Weddings"

https://www.npr.org/2019/02/23/69712260 ... x-weddings

The Gospels vs. the Epistles is at the heart of this controversy. The beauty of Christ's inclusiveness, his love for all, is boiling over in the Christian churches.

Deborah

Stranger

#15 Post by Stranger » 2 years ago

God created Adam and Eve!

God did not create Adam and Steve!

God did not create Madam and Eve!

Stranger, (He 13:8)

DeborahsTree

#16 Post by DeborahsTree » 2 years ago

Stranger wrote:
2 years ago
God created Adam and Eve!

God did not create Adam and Steve!

God did not create Madam and Eve!

Stranger, (He 13:8)

King David did not live a moral life. He committed adultery and murdered the husband of the woman whom he impregnated. Yet, God chose Bathsheba's sons to reign on the throne and to be the ancestor of Christ.

It is God who judges not us.

Deborah

Stranger

#17 Post by Stranger » 2 years ago

Deborah wrote,
It is God who judges not us.

It is us who are the recipients of that judgement. (1Tim 5:24) compare (2Tim 3:6,7)!

I must admit I got a one way street, and that's out.

Stranger, (1Pet 2:15)

DeborahsTree

#18 Post by DeborahsTree » 2 years ago

Stranger wrote:
2 years ago

It is us who are the recipients of that judgement.

Stranger, (1Pet 2:15)
I agree.

This is why we should not judge others.

Stranger

#19 Post by Stranger » 2 years ago

Deborah's Tree wrote.

Yes, the scriptures tell us that too. I hope that nobody thinks I'm judging just because I read what's in the Scriptures.

Stranger,(2Tim 4:8)

DeborahsTree

#20 Post by DeborahsTree » 2 years ago

Stranger wrote:
2 years ago
Deborah's Tree wrote.

Yes, the scriptures tell us that too. I hope that nobody thinks I'm judging just because I read what's in the Scriptures.

Stranger,(2Tim 4:8)

Who did Jesus refuse to associate with? Who did Jesus refuse to eat with? Who did Jesus refuse to say a greeting to?

Who did Jesus refuse to touch or be touched by? Who did Jesus shun? Who did Jesus not include?

Remember we are to love even our enemies. How then can we refuse anyone?