Music

Chat about anything you like here that doesn't fit under Bible Doctrines. Keep the subjects clean and refreshing to all.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Stranger

Re: Music

#491 Post by Stranger » 4 days ago

Marina wrote:
4 days ago
Ok boogie time. Anyone for karaoke? Yeahhhh!
'So tonight I'm going to publish like it's 1975.'
I'll sing the Carry "O" Key with you Marina. Like in "Hey You, O' Marina put on your boogie shoes and we'll go uptown to the Disk of "O". That'd be my favorite thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cEab8jzfzg

Stranger (Ps 3:3) (Ps 33:3)

Marina

#492 Post by Marina » 4 days ago

And then we could have a sing song to this lovely Kingdom Melody (a GB favorite?), followed by a Free Masonic Gin and Tonic.

Er maybe no. O. Eh? B C D E F... G.
Marina

Stranger

#493 Post by Stranger » 3 days ago

Marina wrote:
4 days ago
And then we could have a sing song to this lovely Kingdom Melody (a GB favorite?),
Having a sing sing sounds lovely, as far their favorite, I'd say they may have wrote it or had it written by one of their helpers or their associates. It wouldn't surprise me if you'd find that they have the PRINTING RIGHTS to it somewhere.
Marina wrote:
4 days ago
followed by a Free Masonic Gin and Tonic.
As long as it's free, with no hidden costs tucked neatly in the small print.
Marina wrote:
4 days ago
Er maybe no. O. Eh? G.
You've given me so much to work with here Marina, Thank you.

I'll start with the G for groundwork also like in Genesis. So starting from the bOttOm which is where I can see the mOOn over M-I-AM-A, where my boat has been docked in some fancy marina, I wound up at Gen 6:8. looking North toward Matt 24:37 KJV.

Marina wrote:
4 days ago
B C D E F...
This sounds like a tongue twister for later, some other marina, some other Sunday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blwG5PT71rE

Stranger, :)

Marina

#494 Post by Marina » 3 days ago

Free Mason Gin and Tonic with no hidden costs? Are you kidding? In GB-land one sip and they own you.

I thought the 'G' was for geometry for those not in the know. Like 'F' is for Free, for those not in the know. For those in the know it means forty four fousand pounds.

You being suggestive with the Bible? Hmm. Not nice.

And you've lost me (thankfully) when it comes to bottoms all I can think of is the Bottoman Empire. Didn't they have a bit of the m00n on their flag?

Of course Sigmund Freud loved his Bottoman, sorry, I mean Ottoman sofa. He managed to get customers coming back for more of his Arabian Nights.

And the GB keep the congregation coming back for more. Stringing them all along with their stories, just like Scheherazade.

Marina

Stranger

#495 Post by Stranger » 3 days ago

Marina wrote:
3 days ago
Free Mason Gin and Tonic with no hidden costs? Are you kidding? In GB-land one sip and they own you.
No, they get to own your family, most can break Free but they can't escape their family, that's what costs the Most. (Lu 14:26)
Marina wrote:
3 days ago
I thought the 'G' was for geometry for those not in the know. Like 'F' is for Free, for those not in the know. For those in the know it means forty four fousand pounds.
That's right, for those not in the know, but for those in the know know that you don't have to be in Miami to see the mOOn over it. :D
Marina wrote:
3 days ago
You being suggestive with the Bible? Hmm. Not nice.
Only from an advantageous position and an appropriate level of degree would that be tolerated. (Didn't Solomon prove to be of that level of Degree?)
Marina wrote:
3 days ago
And you've lost me (thankfully) when it comes to bottoms all I can think of is the Bottoman Empire. Didn't they have a bit of the m00n on their flag?
I'm not sure with this O'badiah of mine. I don't always recognize a stranger's flag when I see it. Grasshoppers couldn't be grasshoppers if there wasn't a bottom. (Obad. 1:11 )
(Amos 7:1 KJV)
Marina wrote:
3 days ago
Of course Sigmund Freud loved his Bottoman, sorry, I mean Ottoman sofa. He managed to get customers coming back for more of his Arabian Nights.
Relaxing talking about things can be soothing until it becomes destructive or misunderstood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_njskNMpoQE

Stranger

Marina

#496 Post by Marina » 3 days ago

Oh yes but make sure you sit behind the person as they look away. Now. A question which possibly you will answer in a code that I will struggle to understand. All the same the question will stand even if it is about seating.

Did Jesus get people to sit facing away from him while he spoke to them?
Marina

Marina

#497 Post by Marina » 3 days ago

Marina

Stranger

#498 Post by Stranger » 3 days ago

Marina wrote:
3 days ago
Oh yes but make sure you sit behind the person as they look away. Now. A question which possibly you will answer in a code that I will struggle to understand. All the same the question will stand even if it is about seating.
Good Morning Marina,

The last code I retrieved was from a Ford, it was P0033, I did tell the customer to have a seat and we'll talk about installation of a new one, but I was looking at her straight in the eye before I told her to turn around to discuss some options she had.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jOMcAlO7rQ

Stranger, (2Cor 5:8)

Stranger

#499 Post by Stranger » 2 days ago

Stranger wrote:
3 days ago
I did tell the customer to have a seat and we'll talk about installation of a new one, but I was looking at her straight in the eye before I told her to turn around to discuss some options she had.
So. she appeared to make herself comfortable on the office couch looking toward the picture of the Peterbilt on the wall. I offered the customer a 7-up, she asked if I had any Gin to go with it and said she's gonna need it need it for the quote I was working up to refurbish the wastegate solenoid actuator on her (aftermarket) supercharged Mustang. I told her I didn't have any Gin to twist with it, but I did have some Seagram's 7 we could shake it up with, that I keep around for repeat customers.

So she settled for the 14 mixture. and waited for me to finish putting the ink to her estimate. Bout half way through her second 14 mix, I clicked my Zebra and had it in black and white for her. Now she asked me how much? I told her for a cool "G" her whole system would be back in performance order and back the way she liked it. She asked if I could do any better than that, so I told her I would do much better than that, so I knocked 2/3rds off the G and made it three hundred and thirty three dollars and thirty three cents. Sweet deal, she said. "You always have treated me right and you know I can't drive 55.'"

She invited me to go golfing with her so I accepted the invitation, maybe I'll tell ya bout it next song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDuSc0J28ns

Stranger

Marina

#500 Post by Marina » 1 day ago

Marina