In post 52 I said:
But as a mass, humans evoke the attitude of their time. Paul wrote to the Corinthians ...that dissensions exist among you. What I mean by this is that each one of you says: “I belong to Paul,” “But I to Apollos,” “But I to Cephas,” But I to Christ,” (1Cor 1:11,12). This occurred then and is still happening today because each of us is a unique individual, each with our own set of hang-ups and prejudices. We simply do not have enough information to prejudge, but we do it nonetheless.The circumstances into which we are born, our parenting and what happens during our life shape our attitudes and prejudices on an individual basis
At the grassroots level it is expressed in street fights and demonstrations, and on a national scale in wars. Those at the pinnacle of the power structure, the ones who rule, have to find a way to keep a lid on the masses.
Their priorities are as follows:
- 1 Strengthen global cooperation ...Current challenges should serve not to harden previous postures, but to offer opportunity for a geopolitical reset. Renewed global cooperation is necessary to advance universal priorities of peace, prosperity, health and sustainability
- 2 Advance peace and security ...Fragile communities and conflict zones are the areas likely to be hardest hit by immediate public-health and economic challenges and potential second-order crises. Recovery measures must include steps that advance long-term security and humanitarian objectives in accordance with Sustainable Development Goal 16 by accelerating peace efforts, capital investments, as well as steps that promote good governance, strong institutions and social cohesion
- 3 Re-globalize equitably ...The benefits of globalization have not been shared widely enough and the COVID-19 pandemic threatens to exacerbate inequities within and between societies. All people, regardless of race, gender or financial standing, should be able to benefit from globalization. Therefore, while quickly increasing economic activity must be a global imperative, so too must be ensuring that societies are inclusive and systemic racism and discrimination is addressed. A new global social contract – calling for closing digital divides, supporting robust education and life-long skills training, reducing inequity and addressing debt burdens in lower- and middle-income countries – is required
- 4 Promote gender equality ...Societies with greater levels of gender equality tend to be more prosperous and sustainable, yet inequalities exist and persist regarding the safety, health, compensation and political representation of women. As part of a recovery, economies and societies must put in place measures to prevent gender-based discrimination and violence, and reduce barriers to women’s financial and professional advancement and enjoyment of their human rights
- 5 Rebuild sustainablyThe development of green economies offers an opportunity to increase employment while addressing the critical global risk of climate change. For this reason, the COVID-19 pandemic should not be used as a pretext to forego the inclusion of sustainable development elements in policies. Instead, measures that promote recovery, including extraordinary stimulus funding, should advance carbon-neutral products and practices and be undertaken in a way that is consistent with the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- 6 Deepen public-private partnerships Governments have taken decisive fiscal action in response to the economic impact of the pandemic. In the longer term, education, infrastructure, technology and humanitarian priorities will require substantial and sustainable investments. Government and business need to pursue financing mechanisms and partnerships to promote innovation and create enabling environments for investing in and efficiently directing resources towards societal and global priorities
- 7 Increase global resilience The COVID-19 pandemic has shown the need for greater global resilience. Protectionist measures do not promote financial stability or offer long-term safeguards against potential technological, economic and public-health shocks. Rather, increased information sharing is necessary, as are revitalized trade networks and a more rules-based global trade system
Rev 17:11 says ... and the wild beast that you saw but is not, it itself is also an eighth king, but springs from the seven. This refers to Israel the beast the harlot rides. And it says concerning the ten horns of the global beast of Rev 13:1, the UN, that these horns/kings, who have not yet received a kingdom, [in as much as they have had no individual say concerning security issues which were under the control of the 5 permanent members of the UN Security Council]. That they give their power and authority to the beast, [the 8th beast the harlot rides], that they might rule as kings for one hour with the beast, (Rev 17:12,).
Each country's government that does this becomes a stakeholder and has an equal vote on elements of the 7 points listed above. This beast now rules
Prior to this the 5 permanent members of the United Nations Security Council, namely, China, France, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the United States, voted on all security issues. After the collapse of communism, America became the global superpower, using wars, the so-called war on terror, and economic sanctions to consolidate its rule. The 8th beast has now replaced it. The only problem for the 8th beast is how to deal with the harlot that still holds the reigns of the beast. Her pet proteges, the nation-state of Israel, the head/beast that was slaughtered in 70 CE and healed in 1948, and the Lamb-like false prophet that was instrumental in its being healed, (Rev 13:3,11,12,13), still see it as their mission to destroy Iran/Persia. But Michael stands beside the King of Persia to support him, (Dan 10:1,13,14). This is the last war that will be fought, the one of which Jesus said that unless it was cut short no flesh would be saved , (Mt 24:22).
Unlike the Lamb-like false prophet, the 8th beast makes no pretensions of speaking for God, (Rev 13:11). It is godless. But the individual horns/kings/stakeholders of this beast have their own reasons for becoming part of the WEF beast. They hate the harlot and intend to make her devastated and naked and will eat up her fleshy parts and completely burn her with fire for God put it into their hearts to carry out their one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast, until the words of God will have been accomplished, (Rev 17:16,17). So one could compare the 8th beast to Nebuchadnezzar who was called God's servant, (Jer 25:9), in that it is doing that which God requires. And therefore will remain after the harlot and her proteges are destroyed.
The thing to keep in mind is that all these horns/kings, great and small, are made up of individual people, each with their own hang-ups and prejudices, and as such are judged as individuals as is the harlot mother. But her proteges the organizational entities are hurled into the lake of fire, where they are completely destroyed, (Rev 20:10). This does not mean the countries Israel and America are destroyed but that the harlot's organizational structures are destroyed.
Both these statues stand in the plaza outside the HQ of the UN in New York. The gun, has Isa 2:4 on its plinth. The second one that was added recently, pictures the 8th beast. I don't know what is written on its plinth, but it makes no pretensions of speaking for God. But both of them fulfil prophecy. The harlot now rides the second beast, and when she has been destroyed the power to rule will be taken away from this beast but it will be allowed to remain for a time and a season , (Dan 7:12).
https://themoneymanifesto.com/2021/12/0 ... evelation/