8th king's time soon to come, but first 7th king must go into the abyss

This is the place to discuss anything to do with scriptural doctrine. It is the primary purpose of this site, and most discussions will be here.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Message
Author
johnamos2.0
Posts: 98
Joined: 1 month ago

8th king's time soon to come, but first 7th king must go into the abyss

#1 Post by johnamos2.0 » 2 weeks ago

United Nations: Guterres warns ‘we are on the edge of an abyss
The UN’s chief painted a grim picture of a divided and polarised world and urged solidarity among nations.

The world has never been more threatened or more divided , United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres told nations of the world on Tuesday as he kicked off the 76th General Assembly session, urging all 193 member states to “wake up” and realise that solidarity is the only way out of disaster.

https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/2021/ ... edge-of-an


Dan 2:41-43

Rev 17:8 Rev 13:3

Rev 17:17 Rev 13:5

johnamos2.0
Posts: 98
Joined: 1 month ago

Re: 8th king's time soon to come, but first 7th king must go into the abyss

#2 Post by johnamos2.0 » 2 weeks ago

This clip is well worth listening to. It goes right along with what has been recently said by the head of the UN but as you can see that this video dates back to the 90's. There has been (since 1945) and will continue to be a push for the UN to have full power.

If you got 8 mins...listen to it all carefully so that you can relate to a few points that I have to say about what is said as it pertains to the Bible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfgFvdSPF70


Also listen to this short clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtlO39wIRWs&t=3s

Bobcat
Posts: 3832
Joined: 7 years ago

Re: 8th king's time soon to come, but first 7th king must go into the abyss

#3 Post by Bobcat » 1 week ago

Just cross-linking for reference purposes. I made a comment here regarding the possibility that Dan 7:26 and Rev 17:17 are mirror images of the same thing.


Bobcat

johnamos2.0
Posts: 98
Joined: 1 month ago

Re: 8th king's time soon to come, but first 7th king must go into the abyss

#4 Post by johnamos2.0 » 1 week ago

If you heard the clips along with seeing that most resent statement made back in Sept by the head of the UN it can be seen that there really is a push to have the UN in full power. The WTS does teach that the UN is the disgusting thing/8th king.
[1-15-00 WT – Here the apostle John mentions seven kings, representing seven world powers—Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome, and the Anglo-American dual world power. He also sees “an eighth king” that “springs from the seven.” This eighth king—the last one that John envisions—now represents the United Nations. John says that this eighth king “goes off into destruction,” after which no further earthly kings are mentioned.]

[Revelation Climax – As John soon learns, the time will come when the UN will act with considerable authority. Then it, in its turn, “goes off into destruction.”]

[5-1-99 WT - Details supplied in the prophecy help us to identify this symbolic beast as a peace organization that came into existence in 1919 as the League of Nations (a “disgusting thing”) and that is now the United Nations…Since the start of the great tribulation is yet future, is the “standing in a holy place” still ahead of us? Evidently so. While “the disgusting thing” made its appearance early in this century and has, thus, existed for decades, it will take a position in a unique way “in a holy place” in the near future.]
Many know that the WTS was a NGO of the UN for 10 years and when this was made public they withdrew from being so stating that it was due to new language being used in the application that they just couldn't agree with. We know that is BS but here is something interesting that was said in a WT after the time that they stopped being a NGO in 2001.

First, here is some info on who Ted Turner is:
As a philanthropist, he is known for his $1 billion gift to support the United Nations, which created the United Nations Foundation, a public charity to broaden U.S. support for the UN. Turner serves as Chairman of the United Nations Foundation board of directors.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRK0Lx8HVU0


We can be sure that the WTS knows this about Ted and yet they chose him to be an example in a WT article:
12-15-12 WT -In a selfish and nationalistic world, it is refreshing to find individuals who can and do look beyond national borders. Granted, overcoming prejudices can be difficult. The founder of the television network CNN, Ted Turner, comments about his work with a number of talented individuals from various nations: “Meeting with these people was an incredible experience. I came to see those from other countries not as ‘foreigners,’ but as fellow citizens of the planet. I began to view the word ‘foreign’ as pejorative and created a rule within CNN that the word could not be used either on air or in conversation around the office. Instead, the word ‘international’ was to be used.”
The WTS also says that we should not vote or get involve in politics. This is interesting because if you heard in the Walter clip the reason why the UN does not have the power that they want the UN to have, it is because the US (Christian) senators share the view that Pat Robertson has in regards to the UN.

The 8th king/wild beast is the same as the MOL (as well as the Anarchist/NOTN/KFIC/11th horn/etc) and in regards to the MOL it says that he has had plans to come on scene for a long time but because it is based on Jehovah's timetable that he has been held back until the right time. It would seen that these senators are the ones holding back acting as a restraint the UN/MOL and when the right time arrives like the 7th head receiving the death stroke then they will no longer restrain it.

Here is a good translation to read in these regards:
2 Thessalonians 2:6-8 (The Message)
6-8 You’ll also remember that I told you the Anarchist is being held back until just the right time. That doesn’t mean that the spirit of anarchy is not now at work. It is, secretly and underground. But the time will come when the Anarchist will no longer be held back, but will be let loose.

johnamos2.0
Posts: 98
Joined: 1 month ago

Re: 8th king's time soon to come, but first 7th king must go into the abyss

#5 Post by johnamos2.0 » 1 week ago

I noticed the first 8min clip of Walter that I posted didn't have the info I am saying here. This one below does, listen starting at 12:00 min mark.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANiqW8F0A5c

User avatar
coccus ilicis
Posts: 776
Joined: 5 years ago

Re: 8th king's time soon to come, but first 7th king must go into the abyss

#6 Post by coccus ilicis » 1 week ago

johnamos2.0 wrote:
1 week ago
I noticed the first 8min clip of Walter that I posted didn't have the info I am saying here. This one below does, listen starting at 12:00 min mark.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANiqW8F0A5c
Hello johnamos,

Thank you for your post.
Rev 17:9 reads: "Here is where intelligence that has wisdom comes in: The seven heads mean seven mountains, where the woman, [Bab. the mother of the harlots], sits on top. There are seven kings, five have fallen, one is, [the Zionist U.S. Israeli military might that is determined to crush Russia and China], (Rev 17: 9,10). The wild beast that you saw, it itself is also an eighth king but springs from, [was created by], the seven and it goes off into destruction.

And the ten horns that you saw mean ten kings, who have not yet received a kingdom ... they give their individual authority over for one hour to the beast, [the one the harlot rides], in order to unseat the harlot and trample her underfoot. For God put it into their hearts to carry out this one thought until the words of God will have been accomplished,
LRW~

Kosonen
Posts: 350
Joined: 3 years ago

Re: 8th king's time soon to come, but first 7th king must go into the abyss

#7 Post by Kosonen » 1 week ago

Hi, let me contribute my understanding to this very timely subject.

The seventh king or the seven headed beast of Revelation 13 is emerging right now. It is the authority that is directing still from the shadows all this Covid thing including the Covid pass system, a system that will not allow people to buy or sell unless you show the Mark received from the ruling authority, the beast.

But according to Revelation 6 and the description of the end times given by Jesus in Matthew 24 there will come a lot of war.

Revelation 6:4 Another came out, a fiery-colored horse, and it was granted to the one seated on it to take peace away from the earth so that they should slaughter one another, and he was given a great sword.

Who needs UN during a time when nations will be in war with each other?
I suppose that is when and why UN will go into an abyss like condition. That is just like when the Second World War was, the Ligue of Nation ceased to exist.

Proselytiser of Jah
Posts: 181
Joined: 1 month ago
Contact:

Re: 8th king's time soon to come, but first 7th king must go into the abyss

#8 Post by Proselytiser of Jah » 1 week ago

Kosonen wrote:
1 week ago
Hi, let me contribute my understanding to this very timely subject.

The seventh king or the seven headed beast of Revelation 13 is emerging right now. It is the authority that is directing still from the shadows all this Covid thing including the Covid pass system, a system that will not allow people to buy or sell unless you show the Mark received from the ruling authority, the beast.

You could say this about a lot of things though.

You can't buy or sell without money (where before coin there used to be trade via goods). In the 1980s people thought barcodes on items were the sign of the beast because you could only buy by checking out at the cashier and scanning the item (a whole conspiracy came out that all the barcodes had "666" encoded into them). When credit cards came out, I imagine likewise.

I think focusing too much on "physical marks" of the beast leads one down a road of never ending paranoia personally. Instead I think its context is to be compared with the opposite of the mark, that is the seal of God. Revelation 7:2-3, Revelation 13:16-17


Considering these marks and seals are on peoples "heads and right hands", I feel it reflects loyalty to a system, in deed and mind, as opposed to something that physically restricts people from buying and selling literally (unless of course that thing required actual worship of the beast, Satan, etc, for example, every year Roman citizens were required to hold incense and say "Ceasar is Lord" and the Christians were put to death for refusing). The buying and selling may be in itself symbolic of something, as opposed to commodities, but who knows, maybe there will come a time where governments will say "if you're religous or beleive in God you can't buy x,y,z").

The world is very anti-theist, and because its politically divided, especially in the US, people will begin to associate religion with conspiracy and "intollerance" (think of the SJW crowd and how governments and media are pandering to all that). Sooner or later it will be a "hate thought" or "hate speech" to declare oneself Christian, because they'll likely ban the Bible in time, or force churches to conform by "rewording it" to modern principles, like they have in China, rewording/adding scriptures to support communism and the Chinese government https://www.frc.org/op-eds/china-to-chr ... it-or-else

So perhaps the mark of the beast is giving up one's faith and loyatly to God and Christ in trade for commodity, being hired for a job, etc, which again is something we see already in the world of "cancel culture", where if you don't share their beleifs, you get fired. It will only take another leap to declare religion hate crime, and therefore "cancel" anyone with religious beliefs and force people to sign away their faith in order to keep their money, jobs, homes.. etc.

Satan is a master chess player, and he has corrupted Christianity for over 1800 years into a tool of control (Crusades, Inquisition, totalitarianism, from the late Roman-Renaissance periods, and in its modern form in terms of extremism, child abuse, etc), and has used terroists groups (like ISIS, Taliban, etc) to make people hate religion with intense passion, it wouldn't take much.
"The fruitage of the Spirit is; love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control..." Galatians 5:22-23

User avatar
coccus ilicis
Posts: 776
Joined: 5 years ago

Re: 8th king's time soon to come, but first 7th king must go into the abyss

#9 Post by coccus ilicis » 4 days ago

johnamos2.0 wrote:
2 weeks ago
United Nations: Guterres warns ‘we are on the edge of an abyss
The UN’s chief painted a grim picture of a divided and polarised world and urged solidarity among nations.

The world has never been more threatened or more divided , United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres told nations of the world on Tuesday as he kicked off the 76th General Assembly session, urging all 193 member states to “wake up” and realise that solidarity is the only way out of disaster.

https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/2021/ ... edge-of-an


Dan 2:41-43

Rev 17:8 Rev 13:3

Rev 17:17 Rev 13:5
Hello Johnamos,

Thank you for posting the video clips.

Yes, another world war is just over the horizon. Jesus said: "When you catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation ...standing in the holy place, [cf. Mr 13:14], ... then let those in Judea begin fleeing to the mountains,( Mt 24:15).

The time to heed that warning is now. This war will be worse than any previous war as it will be one when the warlords get to use their stockpile of nuclear weapons. Jesus said concerning this war ..."Unless that time was cut short, no flesh would be saved but on account of the chosen ones, those days will be cut short, (Mt 24:15-22).

Dan 11:44, 45 describes it this way. "But there will be reports that will disturb him , [the king of the north, cf. Dan 11:40-43, victors of WW2], out of the sunrising and out of the north, [China and Russia]. ...An he will go forth with a great rage in order to annihilate and devote many to destruction. And he will plant his palatial tents, [probably a reference to aircraft carriers], between the seasand the straight of Hormuz.
The strait between the Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman. It provides the only sea passage from the Persian Gulf to the open ocean and is one of the world's most strategically important choke points. On the north coast lies Iran, and on the south coast the United Arab Emirates and Musandam, an exclave of Oman.Wikipedia.
Image. Reading their website Israel and Stuff.com is an eye-opener, they are deadly serious.

Israel intends to wipe Iran off the map. This is the great military service, the one Daniel saw, (Dan 10:1-21). Jesus referred to this when he said: "When you catch sight of the disgusting thing standing in the holy place, [let the reader use discernment]. Then let those in Judea begin fleeing to the mountains ...For then there will be a great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world's beginning until now, nor will occur again. In fact unless those days were cut short no flesh would be saved, but on account of the chosen ones, those days will be cut short, (Mt 24:15 -22).
LRW~

User avatar
coccus ilicis
Posts: 776
Joined: 5 years ago

Re: 8th king's time soon to come, but first 7th king must go into the abyss

#10 Post by coccus ilicis » 4 days ago

coccus ilicis wrote:
4 days ago
johnamos2.0 wrote:
2 weeks ago
United Nations: Guterres warns ‘we are on the edge of an abyss
The UN’s chief painted a grim picture of a divided and polarised world and urged solidarity among nations.

The world has never been more threatened or more divided , United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres told nations of the world on Tuesday as he kicked off the 76th General Assembly session, urging all 193 member states to “wake up” and realise that solidarity is the only way out of disaster.

https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/2021/ ... edge-of-an


Dan 2:41-43

Rev 17:8 Rev 13:3

Rev 17:17 Rev 13:5
Hello Johnamos,

Thank you for posting the video clips.

Yes, another world war is just over the horizon. Jesus said: "When you catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation ...standing in the holy place, [cf. Mr 13:14], ... then let those in Judea begin fleeing to the mountains,( Mt 24:15).

The time to heed that warning is now. This war will be worse than any previous war as it will be one when the warlords get to use their stockpile of nuclear weapons. Jesus said concerning this war ..."Unless that time was cut short, no flesh would be saved but on account of the chosen ones, those days will be cut short, (Mt 24:15-22).

Dan 11:44, 45 describes it this way. "But there will be reports that will disturb him , [the king of the north, cf. Dan 11:40-43, victors of WW2], out of the sunrising and out of the north, [China and Russia]. ...An he will go forth with a great rage in order to annihilate and devote many to destruction. And he will plant his palatial tents, [probably a reference to aircraft carriers], between the seas and the straight of Hormuz.
The strait between the Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman. It provides the only sea passage from the Persian Gulf to the open ocean and is one of the world's most strategically important choke points. On the north coast lies Iran, and on the south coast the United Arab Emirates and Musandam, an exclave of Oman.Wikipedia.
Image. Reading their website Israel and Stuff.com is an eye-opener, they are deadly serious.

Israel intends to wipe Iran off the map. This is the great military service, the one Daniel saw, (Dan 10:1-21). Jesus referred to this when he said: "When you catch sight of the disgusting thing standing in the holy place, [let the reader use discernment]. Then let those in Judea begin fleeing to the mountains ...For then there will be a great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world's beginning until now, nor will occur again. In fact unless those days were cut short no flesh would be saved, but on account of the chosen ones, those days will be cut short, (Mt 24:15 -22).
LRW~

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests