Personal scriptural musings on The Trinity

This is the place to discuss anything to do with scriptural doctrine. It is the primary purpose of this site, and most discussions will be here.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Get out of her

Re: Personal scriptural musings on The Trinity

#141 Post by Get out of her » 1 week ago

I wanted to extend a warm welcome to you Illusive.

Also while I have not yet had the time to read many of your comments, I wanted to express my appreciate for the fact that so far they seem to be completely in line with the Holy Scriptures.

Welcome again;
Sol

Illusive

#142 Post by Illusive » 1 week ago

Get out of her wrote: 1 week ago I wanted to extend a warm welcome to you Illusive.

Also while I have not yet had the time to read many of your comments, I wanted to express my appreciate for the fact that so far they seem to be completely in line with the Holy Scriptures.

Welcome again;
Sol
I have appreciated how warm everyone has been in welcoming me to the site. I am grateful.
Latin Catholic. Professional Super-Villain. Founder of Cerberus. Follower of the Shepherd who is the savior of humanity. Dank meme enjoyer

Theme song: https://youtu.be/PnuSL7oUimA

Contact me on Discord - The Illusive Man#5157

Stranger

#143 Post by Stranger » 1 week ago

Proselytiser of Jah wrote: 1 week ago He refers to a popular video game series, Mass Effect 2. The villain of the story is known as "the Illusive man", and runs a corporation known as Cerberus.
Thanks Proz,

That does clear things up for me. Last time I played any video games you had to sink quarters into them. I always liked the silver ball better though.

"you know the hounddog make-a-music on a silvery night under a full moon"

(not to sure if a triple headed one would be able to stay in sync)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeiNGxQW_yU

Stranger

goghtherefore

#144 Post by goghtherefore » 1 week ago

Re: ..." I always liked the silver ball better..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bfPwtUTP4k

😎
“This is My Son, My Chosen One; listen to Him!”
Luke 9:35

Stranger

#145 Post by Stranger » 1 week ago

goghtherefore wrote: 1 week ago by goghtherefore » 28 minutes ago

Re: ..." I always liked the silver ball better..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bfPwtUTP4k

Very cool Gogh, never seen that one before, Two thumbs up on that clown. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Stranger

johnamos2.0

#146 Post by johnamos2.0 » 4 hours ago

Yes, very well explained!

This is why I attempted to address this issue with saying that when we say/think of angels we have to think in context of 'spirit beings/creatures'. Also, why I asked the questions of who/what the star wormwood and the star seen that had fallen. The use of the word angel in regard to being a messenger is lost to thinking automatically being 'spirit beings/creatures'.

This is why Rev 22:16 and Rev 1:1 is confusing. In that, John is the angel. No, not a 'spirit being', but a messenger that Jesus sent to the congregations. A 'spirit being' is speaking to and showing John visions and John is told to write down what he hears and sees and give/tell this info (messages) to the congregations. John is the messenger (angel) used to deliver such.
A revelation by Jesus Christ, which God gave him, to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place. And he sent his angel and presented it in signs through him to his slave John, who bore witness to the word God gave and to the witness Jesus Christ gave, yes, to all the things he saw.
I (John) heard behind me a strong voice like that of a trumpet, saying: “What you see, write in a scroll and send it to the seven congregations:

I turned to see who was speaking with me, and when I turned, I saw seven golden lampstands, and in the midst of the lampstands someone like a son of man, clothed in a garment that reached down to the feet and wearing a golden sash around his chest. And he had in his right hand seven stars, and out of his mouth a sharp, long, two-edged sword was protruding, his head and his hair were white as white wool, as snow, and his eyes were like a fiery flame, and his feet were like fine copper when glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of many waters and his countenance was like the sun when it shines at its brightest.

When I saw him, I fell as dead at his feet. And he laid his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last, and the living one, and I became dead, but look! I am living forever and ever, and I have the keys of death and of the Grave.

So write down the things you saw, and the things that are, and the things that will take place after these. As for the sacred secret of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampstands: The seven stars mean the angels of the seven congregations, and the seven lampstands mean the seven congregations. in Ephʹe·sus, in Smyrʹna, in Perʹga·mum, in Thy·a·tiʹra, in Sarʹdis, in Philadelphia, and in La·o·di·ceʹa.”
“To the angel of the congregation in Ephʹe·sus write:
And to the angel of the congregation in Smyrʹna write:
“To the angel of the congregation in Perʹga·mum write:
“To the angel of the congregation in Thy·a·tiʹra write:
“To the angel of the congregation in Sarʹdis write:
“To the angel of the congregation in Philadelphia write:
“To the angel of the congregation in La·o·di·ceʹa write:
After this I saw, and look! an opened door in heaven, and the first voice that I heard speaking with me was like a trumpet, saying: “Come up here, and I will show you the things that must take place.”
And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and seven trumpets were given to them.
And I saw in heaven another sign, great and wonderful, seven angels with seven plagues. These are the last ones, because by means of them the anger of God is brought to a finish.
One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls that were full of the seven last plagues came and said to me: “Come, and I will show you the bride, the Lamb’s wife.” So he carried me away in the power of the spirit to a great and lofty mountain And he showed me a river of water of life, clear as crystal, flowing out from the throne of God and of the Lamb He said to me: “These words are faithful and true; yes, Jehovah, the God who inspired the prophets, has sent his angel to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place. Look! I am coming quickly. Happy is anyone observing the words of the prophecy of this scroll.” Well I, John, was the one hearing and seeing these things. When I heard and saw them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who had been showing me these things. But he tells me: “Be careful! Do not do that! He also tells me: “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, for the appointed time is near.
I, Jesus, have sent my angel (John) to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.”
It's all still very confusing and that is just a portion as the angels mentioned in Revelation. It is clear that John falls down to worship one of the seven angels that has a bowl, but it is not clear if that angel is Jesus. It is clear that Jesus is the one that John fell down as dead at his feet. So, three different times John fell at the feet. The first was because he was scared. The second and third was because he was in awe. So, it is all about intent as too if it is worship or not when you bow down/fall at feet. I wonder why John had to be told a second time now to bow down to worship? Revelation 1:17 Revelation 19:10 Revelation 22:8

johnamos2.0

#147 Post by johnamos2.0 » 3 hours ago

What happen to pages 16-18?

Stranger

#148 Post by Stranger » 2 hours ago

johnamos2.0 wrote: 3 hours ago What happen to pages 16-18?

They got raptured.

:grouphug:

Stranger, (Matt 24:42)

AmosAU

#149 Post by AmosAU » 48 minutes ago

It's not just this thread. Something sinister is going on.

Check other threads. Earlier today I had accss to the complete foru, then some pages went missing. NOW many pagesd from different sections of the forum are missing.
It's almost like a few days of most topics have been deleted.

Regards, Amos. :eek: