The Gospel

This is the place to discuss anything to do with scriptural doctrine. It is the primary purpose of this site, and most discussions will be here.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Marina

The Gospel

#1 Post by Marina » 1 month ago

I thought this was a very fine video and wanted to share it. It very much sums up my view towards the ministry, that all along I was acting for Jesus not the Governing Body. That was the mistake Watchtower made with me and with so many other faithful Christians. We never worked for them, only for Jesus.

There are somethings in the video that I would word differently but overall we're on the same page. Besides it is how people behave that really counts, not what they say.

(2 Timothy 2:14-15) 14 Keep reminding them of these things, charging them before God as witness, not to fight about words, a thing of no usefulness at all because it overturns those listening. 15 Do your utmost to present yourself approved to God, a workman with nothing to be ashamed of, handling the word of the truth aright.
Marina

Orchid61

Re: The Gospel

#2 Post by Orchid61 » 1 month ago

It very much sums up my view towards the ministry, that all along I was acting for Jesus not the Governing Body.
As soon as we understood, we acted on it and left and never looked back 👍

To follow our Masters voice 🐑🐑🙂🐑🐑

Love Maria 🌷