Is your Baptism still valid?

This is the place to discuss anything to do with scriptural doctrine. It is the primary purpose of this site, and most discussions will be here.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Kerry Huish

Re: Is your Baptism still valid?

#71 Post by Kerry Huish » 1 month ago

Stranger wrote:
1 month ago
I've decided to start using the NWT again, not as my number one source but by God's active Force. You may be happy to hear that, I'm not sure?

WoW

1 Corinthians 9:20-22 To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God’s law but am under Christ’s law), so as to win those not having the law. To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some.

Stranger

#72 Post by Stranger » 1 month ago

Kerry Huish wrote:
1 month ago
1 Corinthians 9:20-22 To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God’s law but am under Christ’s law), so as to win those not having the law. To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some.
"Early one morn 'tween dark and dawn when shadows filled the sky
there came an unseen caller on a town where hope run dry."

"So a party of ten of the town's best men headed for Hattie's shack
said swamp witch magic was useful and good and their gonna bring Hattie back"

"Well they never found Hattie and they never found the shack, never made the trip back in
there was a parchment note they found tacked to a stump said don't come looking again"

Then along came a Stranger paid no mind to any danger
and the whole town could hear Hattie say Amen.

Stranger, (2Cor 10:11)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB0SxXTR_UI

Stranger

#73 Post by Stranger » 1 month ago

Stranger wrote:
1 month ago
NWT: Hence straighten up the hands that hang down and the enfeebled knees, and keep making paths for your feet, that what is lame may not be put out of joint but rather that it may be healed. (Heb 12:12-13)
hold
NWT: "On the hand of every earthling man He puts a seal for every mortal man to know his work." (Job 37:7)

The hand that I'm looking at took a turn that supported what I'm holding in the Hole. Should I hold'em or should I fold'em? It's on me, so I'm gonna go all in to see the river card.

I thought about folding, I was feeling an idleness that kept jerking me forward though. (Ps 69:12),(Am 6:5)

Stranger.

Stranger

#74 Post by Stranger » 1 month ago

NWT: "And yet no one has said, where is my God my Grand Maker the one giving melodies in the night?"

"Job himself opens his mouth wide simply for nothing, without knowledge he multiplies mere words"

(Job 35:10,16)

<NWT: "Have patience with me a little while, and I shall declare to you that there are yet words [to say] for God.">

"So we cut a hit and we toured a bit with a song he couldn't use"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4njPe2_rho

Stranger, (Job 36:2)

Stranger

#75 Post by Stranger » 1 month ago

Kerry Huish wrote:
1 month ago
Stranger wrote: ↑1 day ago
I've decided to start using the NWT again, not as my number one source but by God's active Force. You may be happy to hear that, I'm not sure?

NWT: "And upon Him the spirit of Jehovah must settle down, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and mightiness, the spirit of knowledge and the fear of Jehovah. And there will be enjoyment by him in the fear of Jehovah." (Isa 11:2-3)

NWT: "So when they had carried out all the things according to the law of Jehovah they went back into Galilee to their own city Nazareth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-Bg0jjJhgQ

Stranger, (Lu 2:39)

Stranger

#76 Post by Stranger » 1 month ago

Mister Kerry Huish wrote,
My advice to you would be to put away the bucket and spade, stop playing in the sand and start building on the rock.

If you can accept fundemantal truths and walk the way Christ showed then you will need to find a brother who will agree to baptise you.

But if you see no real need for this then it's back to sand castles for you.

Regards

Kerry

"I sat down in the front seat, He turned on the radio and them sad old songs coming out of them speakers was solid country gold, then I noticed the Stranger was ghost white pale when He asked for a lite and I knew there was something strange about this Ride.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2hJLa0T-Sw

NWT: (Jn 12:14-15)

Stranger

Stranger

#77 Post by Stranger » 1 month ago

Stranger wrote:
1 month ago
Mister Kerry Huish wrote:
But if you see no real need for this then it's back to sand castles for you.

How did you know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh6u4O-264Q

Stranger, (Eze 34:12)

Stranger

#78 Post by Stranger » 1 month ago

All quiet on the mountain top Kerry?

NWT: "Knowing as I do that the putting off of my tabernacle is soon to be, just as also our Lord Jesus Christ signified to me.
So I will do my utmost also at every time that, after my departure, you may be able to make mention of these things for yourselves.
No, it was not by following artfully contrived false stories that we acquainted you with the power and presence of our Lord Jesus Christ,
but it was by having become eyewitnesses of his magnificence. For he received from God the Father honor and glory, when words such as these
were borne to him by the magnificent glory: "This is my son, my beloved whom I myself have approved. Yes, these words we heard borne from heaven
while we were with him in the holy mountain."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAP0JuaLqJQ

Kind Regards,

Stranger, (2Pet 1:14-18)