Maths Virus 1914

This is the place to discuss anything to do with scriptural doctrine. It is the primary purpose of this site, and most discussions will be here.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Marina

Re: Maths Virus 1914

#11 Post by Marina » 4 months ago

Hi Bobcat and Amos - I appreciate your input.

FYI myself and one heck of an expert aim to develop a website in the near future which details the historical timelines (inc non Biblical but with Biblical being the core). That is if the true God is willing and blesses the work of our hands for His own name's sake.

I am currently getting the next couple of Maths Virus episodes ready. I've had mixed feedback - some saying its too short others saying it is just right. So I'll try to get 2 episodes out next so people can choose how much they want to watch.

I'm a busy bee.
Marina

Orchid61

#12 Post by Orchid61 » 4 months ago

I'm a busy bee.
🌷🐝

We appreciate your videos very much!

Must be so much work, I always watch them a few times just to enjoy everything you put into every screenshot you make.

Hope you have also a lot of fun, during the whole process.

Thank you Marina. 🤗🐑💐

Love Maria

Marina

#13 Post by Marina » 4 months ago

Hi Maria

So glad you like them and yes it is a lot of fun doing them. The Governing Body members current and previous have some starring roles and towards the end there is a surprise which will raise a few eyebrows.

One ex-elder has asked me to slow down the opening shots because he likes to take in the detail, so I'll do that why, I hope you'll like it too.

I think in Part 3 we've got the battle of Carchemish - that was challenging :)

:flowers: :sheep: :flowers:
Marina

Marina

#14 Post by Marina » 3 months ago

Here is the next instalment of Maths Virus for you all which I hope you will find both helpful and enjoyable.
Made for you all with love :sheep: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :sheep:

MATHS VIRUS – PART 2
THE IDENTITY OF THE GOVERNING BODY

------- Contents -------
00:00 Intro
02:16 Governing Body’s fake ID
07:20 WT tries to hack your conscience
13:11 Jeremiah and Ezekiel trump the GB
18:37 What the maths virus does to your understanding
20:45 Daniel 1:1 and Jeremiah 25:1 – do they contradict each other?
23:48 Nebuchadnezzar’s 1st and 2nd years - Jehoiakim’s 4th year and the Battle of Carchemish
31:48 Jehoiakim’s 3rd year the trick with 618 BCE

PS I don't know if it makes much difference to the viewing quality but I did this as an HD video.
Marina

Orchid61

#15 Post by Orchid61 » 3 months ago

Hi Marina,

Just saw your video, and I am flabbercasted and will watch it a few more times, just to process what you have been doing.

Love also the humor you put into the video. Amazing as always 🥳👍🤗

Love Maria
🙋‍♀️

Marina

#16 Post by Marina » 3 months ago

Thank you Maria

You have put a huge smile on my face. I am so happy that you like it, that it's helpful to you and that it makes you smile. I am delighted.

:flowers: :sheep: :waving: :sheep: :flowers:
Marina

Stranger

#17 Post by Stranger » 3 months ago

Hi Marina,

Thank you for the video documentaries, they are very well done. No surprise from a lady with your talent.

Am I correct that, the WT is distancing themselves from the 1914 timeframe that they built their whole religious empire on?

And if I could get your opinion on the stay at home (write a few letters and stay zoomed) modern day JW?

I have a relative that since being able to skip the KH and skip the FS has been able to convince his/herself that their faith has been reestablished and stronger than ever.
(Kinda funny isn't it?)

Stranger, (Gal 4:9)

Marina

#18 Post by Marina » 3 months ago

Hi Stranger - no they are not distancing themselves from the 1914 timeframe. Quite the opposite. As I get to the end of this series of videos you'll see how an elder treated me and..... AND the magazine HE placed with ME. I kept it and it's in one of the later videos.

On the subject of letter writing - it gives them something to do doesn't it. I think it also gives them an opportunity to display their artistic skills, making cards, little water colours and able to count their time too. Oh joy. Then is off for a walk to get stamps. One ex-publisher who works in a shop knew that the person buying a shed-load of stamps was an active Watchtower publisher. So the ex-pub deliberately sold her stamps with a Christmas theme design. The WT publisher got in such a tiz and didn't want the stamps.

Zoom - its boring. They appear to like it but... it's boring except in the eyes of the show offs.

Today I have been texting someone in my ex cong. He and his wife sent their love, I responded saying 'warm Christian love' and got a message back effectively saying 'don't communicate with us.' Er yes right. Ok - you send your love, say you miss me and....????

Well I wrote back and said I was willing to forgive the elders if they showed repentance. I have made a conscious decision not to hold my breath waiting for this :-P . I think those that are staying in and refusing to examine the evidence that WT is a pack of lies are never going to wake up. Obviously they may. But - yes them imagining their faith has been reestablished and is stronger that ever sounds about right. Myself I consider they are 100% heads in sand refusing to think or reason on the Scriptures.
Marina

Strazh

#19 Post by Strazh » 3 months ago

It is a pity that there is no text version, I do not understand English at all by ear. ((
I don't speak English, so sorry for the mistakes and style.

Marina

#20 Post by Marina » 3 months ago

Strazh - I'll try to write it up if I get a chance. In the meantime here is information I sent to the Governing Body by way of a website - you may find it helpful. The nature of this page is that it is addressed to the Governing Body members themselves.

http://olam30.co.uk/key/d01_explanation.php
Marina