the Holy Spirit is our teacher, Not WT bogus ‘FDS’

This is the place to discuss anything to do with scriptural doctrine. It is the primary purpose of this site, and most discussions will be here.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
John S

the Holy Spirit is our teacher, Not WT bogus ‘FDS’

#1 Post by John S » 4 months ago

I will post one last time on the Spirit, then I must take care of some important matters related to my family and personal affairs. So I will not be posting for quite some time. These words are yours from God through the Spirit and the Truth...the Holy Bible, they are not mine.

“He who comes from heaven bears witness to the things he has seen and heard, even if his testimony is not accepted: though all who do accept his testimony are attesting the truthfulness of God, since he whom God has sent speaks God’s own words: God gives him the Spirit without reserve. The Father loves the Son and has entrusted everything to him. Anyone who believes in the Son has eternal life, but anyone who refuses to believe in the Son will never see life: the anger of God stays on him.” John 3:32-36

It is important, to note these points above. God gives the Spirit to his Son in abundance, and we MUST learn from the Son to gain knowledge that leads to eternal life.

All important...don’t ever forget that.

Two more scriptures: that’s it.

John 14:11-“ You must believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; .....whatever you ask for in my name I will do, so that the Father May be glorified in the Son.If you ask anything in my name I will do it. If you love me you will keep my commandments. I shall ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate, to be with you forever, the Spirit of truth whom the world can never receive since it neither sees nor knows him; but you know him, because he is with you, he is in you.”

And verse 26 “...but the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you everything and remind you of all I have said to you.”

And lastly.....a scripture from 1 John 2:24-28

“Keep alive in yourselves what you were taught in the beginning: as long as what you were taught in the beginning is alive in you , you will live in the Son and in the Father; and what is promised to you by his own promise is eternal life.

“This is all that I am writing to you about who are trying to lead you astray. But you have not lost the anointing that he gave you, and you do not need anyone to teach you; the anointing he gives teaches you everything; you are anointed with truth, not with a lie, and as it has taught you, so you must stay in him. Live in Christ, then, my children, so that if he appears, we may have full confidence, and not turn from him in shame at his coming.”

As long as to search the ‘water’, be born and enlightened from the words of Christ and the Apostles....and allow the implanting of Father Yahweh’s Holy Spirit in you, you will be blessed with the knowledge that leads to eternal life.

The ‘living water’ Jesus taught the Samaritan woman at the well of Sychar I believe was the name. John 4

You , as a JW, don’t need a ‘faithful and discreet slave’ .....modern day ‘prophet of Jehovah’ to teach you, as the words above simply show.

Be obedient to our Lord’s instructions as he received from his Father through the Spirit his own self, yes Jesus receives instruction too from God’s Spirit.

You will be blessed through that arrangement, so don’t be fooled by any other religious decree.