The Little Horn of Dan 7:25, 26 & the 3 ½ Times

This is the place to discuss anything to do with scriptural doctrine. It is the primary purpose of this site, and most discussions will be here.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Kerry Huish

Re: The Little Horn of Dan 7:25, 26 & the 3 ½ Times

#31 Post by Kerry Huish » 1 week ago

Harpo wrote:
1 week ago
I'd rather not hear the story because I likely know it and it's nothing but pure fabrication - just like your TWO little horns.
That's ok, my master instructed me not to give what is holy to dogs nor to throw pearls before swine and you are coming across very pigdog like.

Matthew 7:6 “Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

My feeling is this, even if it was related to you in great detail, you would still not believe it.

Acts 13:40,41 Take care that what the prophets have said does not happen to you: “ ‘Look, you scoffers, wonder and perish, for I am going to do something in your days that you would never believe, even if someone told you.’ ”

Harpo

#32 Post by Harpo » 1 week ago

I believe what's simple and logical. There's very little logic in TWO little horns and it's bad - very bad hermeneutics.

The passage you've quoted actually debunks your Roman connection. It comes from Habakkuk 1.

Who does God say He will raise up in the last Days?

Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you.

For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwellingplaces that are not theirs.

They are terrible and dreadful: their judgment and their dignity shall proceed of themselves.

Their horses also are swifter than the leopards, and are more fierce than the evening wolves: and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from far; they shall fly as the eagle that hasteth to eat.
__________________________________________________-

Terrible and dreadful? Does that sound familiar?

Daniel 7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible,

Through the prophet Habakkuk, God clearly states the origin of the end-time beast. They are none other than the Chaldean’s, also known as the Babylonian’s who represent today’s Arabs and Muslim’s in end-time prophecy.

No fabrication needed!

Harpo

#33 Post by Harpo » 1 week ago

Here's a list of Gentile nations mentioned in the Old Testament. For some reason, Rome isn't listed...

Copyright so I posted the link.

https://www.bible-history.com/old-testa ... tions.html

Stranger

#34 Post by Stranger » 1 week ago

Harpo wrote:
1 week ago
Their horses also are swifter than the leopards, and are more fierce than the evening wolves: and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from far; they shall fly as the eagle that hasteth to eat.
Harpo wrote:
1 week ago
No fabrication needed!
A little visual aid and some good music always helps!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrtRucPEbsI

Stranger, (De 17:16)

Harpo

#35 Post by Harpo » 1 week ago

I don't like to watch YouTube prophets. Tell me in your own words.

Stranger

#36 Post by Stranger » 1 week ago

Harpo wrote:
1 week ago
I don't like to watch YouTube prophets. Tell me in your own words.
A visual aide would not classify as a prophet of YouTube. An album cover however, can tell a tale that only a prophet knows.

You seem to have an attitude with all of us kind folk here, maybe you're just having a bad season this go round or we could call it your rookie season here at DTT. I can remember when I first landed here, I was gonna tell everyone a thing or two or three, but since then I have leveled out. I hope in time you will level out and realize you're not just gonna pop in here and explain your beliefs to be facts and expect everyone to accept them. Yes, Kerry just the other day, found out that the 607 deal has been a hoax and has finally came to terms with a different contract to now put his signature on, although he too will push all his other beliefs as facts and if you don't accept them
well..., you know the rest of the story.

My take on things since you asked, is that, you have got anger built up and the more you post will show all of us which way you are going with that anger. I hope very much that you can be an adult and control it.

Right now I have to mention my Brother Jeremiah and I hope he's reading this. "Where is the love?" "Where can I find a Brother?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM2z60kDdZo

Stranger, (Gal 5:25)

Harpo

#37 Post by Harpo » 1 week ago

Well if that's how you feel about things I'll leave all of you to your screwed up diabolical heresies. Good bye asshole.

Stranger

#38 Post by Stranger » 1 week ago

Harpo wrote:
1 week ago
Well if that's how you feel about things I'll leave all of you to your screwed up diabolical heresies. Good bye asshole.
I knew you couldn't handle the truth or that anger.

Stranger, (Ps 20:2)

AmosAU

#39 Post by AmosAU » 1 week ago

Stranger wrote:
1 week ago
Harpo wrote:
1 week ago
I knew you couldn't handle the truth or that anger.

Stranger, (Ps 20:2)
Howdy brother Stranger,

Don't let one person phase you. Most of us here would love you as a true brother!

Kind regards, Amos.

AmosAU

#40 Post by AmosAU » 1 week ago

Harpo wrote:
1 week ago
Perhaps you should read the conditions of posting on this forum.

Had you taken a look at the link Stranger put up for you, you would have seen it's nothing like you imagined it to be. :eek:

I was going to welcome you to the forum, but due to your bad manners, I won't!