Examine this.....the Worship of Jehovah and his Organization

This is the place to discuss anything to do with scriptural doctrine. It is the primary purpose of this site, and most discussions will be here.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
John S

Examine this.....the Worship of Jehovah and his Organization

#1 Post by John S » 1 year ago

Now please wait......before you get offended at such a weird statement.......

....THINK ABOUT THIS.

Where in the New Testament......the writings of Paul, and all other dialogue of the first century Holy Ones ....

....Where in ALL the discussions Jesus had as recorded in the gospels....

...do we EVER see or hear Jesus calling out, " Jeehoovah, Jeehovahhh, Jeehooovahhh? " as when we see President of WT and we ourselves when we were Witnesses or even NOW.....calling and saying or constantly using the WORD JEHOVAH.

I don't see it. Look as hard as you can through the Christian record. The repeated use of the word Jehovah isn't there.

The facts show Jesus said Father.....over and over.

Paul said God......over and over.

Gods name is NOT Jehovah...we ALL KNOW THAT.

The four Hebrew Consonants YHWH are Gods name and how its pronounced is uncertain, but I use Yahweh. Some say Yehowah, or other pronunciations.

We can for a certainty say, YHWH IS GOD'S Name.

Now....the subject of Jesus and the entire gospel NOT being a earthly hope ministry or gospel is ALL TO plainly evident if any one just READS the New Testament.

Just read it🧐. You really don't need a 160 i.q.to see the doctrine of 'Jehovah's Organization' is foreign to Christian gospel.

So I put this to all here to THINK....

.....what if 'Jehovah's Organization' is just a demonic spell where not God YHWH is worshiped in spirit and truth as Jesus desires....

.....but is doctrines of devils, and 'commands of men' ?

I mean....I'm sorry....but every time I see this guy Lett, speak, I see a man cooing Jeeehovahhhssss, like it is a trance he wants to put you into so as to program some mew man made idea or doctrine into a sleeping mind.

I worry about the Witnesses.

From outside looking in.....every year Jehovahs Organization gets creepier and creepier .......reminding me of a Cult Davidian video where the man in charge was not too secretly indulging himself with fleshly passions .

Money, which reportedly WT has 50 billion in assets?

Like Hall and Oats song lyric sings.....

...."money 's the matter"....

I have been training MYself to use Yahweh. Not Jehovah.

It matters to me to be following Christ's teachings to the letter.

Clear the ear passages, use murine to get the eyes bright and clear vision....follow the leader, Christ.

"....your leader is one, the Christ."

There is NO TERM 'Jehovah's Organization ' in all the Bible.

" the things the nations sacrifice, they sacrifice to demons and I do not want you to be sacrificing to Demons and not to God."

4 So then, about eating food sacrificed to idols: We know that “An idol is nothing at all in the world” and that “There is no God but one.” 5 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many “gods” and many “lords”), 6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live. 1 Cor. 8

Now, I hesitate and take back my use of Jehovah as God's name. Because I long ago left the idolatrous WORSHIP of 'Jehovah's Organization'.....and was chosen out of it to become one with YHWH and our Lord Jesus Christ.

I know I am not the first one to begin thinking something stinks about this worship of an Organization, and the OVERUSE of the word Jehovah.

Like a woman smelling rotten potatoes in the pantry, use your nose, find what stinks, and heave it out!

Stranger

Re: Examine this.....the Worship of Jehovah and his Organization

#2 Post by Stranger » 1 year ago

John S wrote: 1 year ago I know I am not the first one to begin thinking something stinks about this worship of an Organization, and the OVERUSE of the word Jehovah.
This is my most recent post on this topic although it is something I have always been aware of.
#1 Post by Stranger » 3 months ago

I was at a family members house and they had a drama on and the volume was up pretty loud. The drama was about Noah before the flood while he was building the ark.
I don't know how many times on the drama they said the word Jehovah, I think it was just about every other word, over and over and over again that's all I kept hearing.
I kept thinking to myself about how hypnotized these people are with this particular word, and how the society uses it to trigger their minds.

I also kept thinking to myself about (Ex 6:3 KJV), and was wondering how in the world could the society con over 8 million people into accepting this kind of speech.

Stranger, (1Pet 1:13)
And then there was this one that shows how warped many ex-JW's and some still ins minds are about the NAME!
Re: Revelation
#35 Post by Stranger » 3 months ago

Kosonen wrote: ↑3 months ago
I have very hard to believe that any other christians exept Jehovah's witnesses have been born from the spirit.
What proof is there?

Stranger wrote,

The proof is in the Name, Christians not Jehovians. True Christians follow Christ not some organization that takes the place of Christ.

Stranger, (Acts 2:32)

John S wrote: 1 year ago ...do we EVER see or hear Jesus calling out, " Jeehoovah, Jeehovahhh, Jeehooovahhh?
John S,

With all the graffiti we are seeing spray painted on everything nowadays, please respect yourself and mainly others. I don't particularly care for it and I'm sure most others don't either.

Stranger, (Jn 16:12)

Marina

#3 Post by Marina » 1 year ago

Hi John S

The Watchtower is a man-trap for Christians. It takes some aspects of the Bible, including God's name which should not be taken in vain and misuses it.

How you pronounce God's name depends on your accent. For example John, Jan, Ivan and Evan perhaps even Ewan are all the same name. The French cannot say the letter J. Therefore they say a Y sound. I don't think the letter W is much used in French. Think of their word for YES - it is WE, but they spell it OUI.

John, Jan, Ivan, Evan etc all mean YHWH is gracious.

Yes the Watchtower do use God's name over and over again in an odd way. It reminds me of Islamic Sufists who stand in a circle saying Allah over and over again.

The Watchtower teaches that time, times and half a time are 2520 years. Then they say from 607 BCE to 1914 is 2520 years. The GB base their authority on this bit of maths. But their TIMES in time, times and half a time is 2 TIMES. (Rev 12:14, Rev 12:6, Rev 11:2,3). It is 1260 days (which they turn into years and double to get the 7 Gentile Times)

But if you change TIMES to 6 (I don't think it affects the cross refs in Rev - correct me if I am wrong please), you get 168 days in a time. Multiply 168 by 7 you get 1176 days. From 607 BCE, 1176 years would land you on 570 CE, the birth of Mohammed in Saudi Arabia.

Even if changing TIMES to 6 does affect the cross refs in Revelation, you know the publishers are unlikely to spot anomalies and even if they do they are forced to shut up or get out.
Marina

John S

#4 Post by John S » 1 year ago

Stranger....

Graffiti?

Good illustration.....point taken......thank you I will try to post in such a way that is not just a sermon.

Stranger

#5 Post by Stranger » 1 year ago

John S wrote: 1 year ago Stranger....

Graffiti?

Good illustration.....point taken......thank you I will try to post in such a way that is not just a sermon.

Hi John S,

Hey Brother and fellow soldier, I'm glad you think so, just some friendly advice concerning the "Use" of the "Gift" of the tongue. (1Cor chapter 14) and especially (1Cor 14:10 KJV). Writing on the wall by any means is a form of speech is it not? We reap what we sow, we write what we know, we speak with glow, God makes us grow, and only before him will our knee bow. (1Cor 14:32)

Preach on John, I love listening to you, kind of reminds me of myself earlier on.

You are always welcome at my podium and don't worry about all the pandemonium ...... (in "check" is where it stays). Ya hear me!

Stranger, (Nu 11:29 KJV)

Stranger

#6 Post by Stranger » 1 year ago

Stranger wrote: 1 year ago just some friendly advice concerning the "Use" of the "Gift" of the tongue. (1Cor chapter 14) and especially (1Cor 14:10 KJV). Writing on the wall by any means is a form of speech is it not? We reap what we sow, we write what we know, we speak with glow, God makes us grow, and only before him will our knee bow. (1Cor 14:32)
Concerning (1Cor 14:10 KJV):

https://www.ethnologue.com/guides/how-many-languages

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_language_families

"Hey, hey, hey, whatcha got to say?"

Stranger, (Jer 49:38-39 KJV)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqK_8xdNjAg

John S

#7 Post by John S » 1 year ago

Hey thats VERY INTERESTING.

I remember WT taught there were 212 languages spoken on earth and we (WT) had literature in say 201 or somewhere close as in the thought that JW were the ‘ only people in the world preaching the good news of the Kingdom’

This was yet another lie.

So many lies.

Stranger

#8 Post by Stranger » 1 year ago

John S wrote: 1 year ago I remember WT taught there were 212 languages spoken on earth and we (WT) had literature in say 201 or somewhere close as in the thought that JW were the ‘ only people in the world preaching the good news of the Kingdom’

This was yet another lie.

So many lies.
Hi JohnS,

Here's what I know to be "fresh facts", and I can assure you I have never pushed their tracts......:redflag:

As of 04/2020 the NWT has been translated in whole or in part into 186 languages, including 31 complete revisions based on the 2013 English edition. (JW.org>NR)

With 100 being a more accurate scope of the languages that the NWT has been translated wholly. (no pun intended) I don't think!

However, at present their website (JW.ORG) is the most translated in the entire World. Dwarfing Google's search page by approx. 582 languages and Wikipedia by 441 languages. (That was very amazing to find out!) That takes a lot of co-operation.

Stranger, (Phil 2:22 KJV)

John S

#9 Post by John S » 1 year ago

Hi Stranger,

Thanks for that research.

Well, it does more harm than good, believe me, having lived as a Witness for 35 years. Just because you have huge printing presses, and have a version of the Bible and 8 million workers pumping it out with all the religious zeal , doesnt mean its right.

Following and trembling at men lays a snare.....like Marina said, a man trap. Jesus said it too, "like fish caught in an evil net...".., but you know this full well as you were around the JW's and saw what was happening.

And the religion today bears no resemblance to what it was at the beginning in Russell's day, nor 1935 when they "took the name Jehovah”.

The Good News of the kingdom includes this message :

5 It is not to angels that he has subjected the world to come, about which we are speaking. 6 But there is a place where someone has testified:

“What is mankind that you are mindful of them,
a son of man that you care for him?
7 You made them a little[a] lower than the angels;
you crowned them with glory and honor
8 and put everything under their feet.”[c]
In putting everything under them,[d] God left nothing that is not subject to them.[e] Yet at present we do not see everything subject to them.[f] 9 But we do see Jesus, who was made lower than the angels for a little while, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.

10 In bringing many sons and daughters to glory, it was fitting that God, for whom and through whom everything exists, should make the pioneer of their salvation perfect through what he suffered. 11 Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters.[g] 12 He says,

“I will declare your name to my brothers and sisters;
in the assembly I will sing your praises.”[h]
13 And again,

“I will put my trust in him.”
And again he says,

“Here am I, and the children God has given me.”[j]
14 Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might break the power of him who holds the power of death—that is, the devil— 15 and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death. 16

John S

#10 Post by John S » 1 year ago

Peace and Hope

5 Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we[a] have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God. 3 Not only so, but we[c] also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4 perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

6 You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. 7 Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. 8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

9 Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through him! 10 For if, while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life! 11 Not only is this so, but we also boast in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation.

Death Through Adam, Life Through Christ

12 Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned—

13 To be sure, sin was in the world before the law was given, but sin is not charged against anyone’s account where there is no law. 14 Nevertheless, death reigned from the time of Adam to the time of Moses, even over those who did not sin by breaking a command, as did Adam, who is a pattern of the one to come.

15 But the gift is not like the trespass. For if the many died by the trespass of the one man, how much more did God’s grace and the gift that came by the grace of the one man, Jesus Christ, overflow to the many! 16 Nor can the gift of God be compared with the result of one man’s sin: The judgment followed one sin and brought condemnation, but the gift followed many trespasses and brought justification. 17 For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive God’s abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ!

18 Consequently, just as one trespass resulted in condemnation for all people, so also one righteous act resulted in justification and life for all people. 19 For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous.

20 The law was brought in so that the trespass might increase. But where sin increased, grace increased all the more, 21 so that, just as sin reigned in death, so also grace might reign through righteousness to bring eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

So above is the basic good news of the Kingdom.

Mankind was under condemnation because of Adam’s eating the fruit which was a sin or violation of God’s law. Death, which the fruit caused, destroyed the power of the ‘good’ body Adam and Eve was given. Now, our bodies are sick, and we only live a resemblance of what we should and we die.

Because Christ died and purchased us from this state of condemnation, offering God a perfect sinless life in exchange for the dead and dying sons of Adam, we are released from death IF WE OBEY God’s commands as transmitted by Him to Christ and then the Apostles.

After we die, those faithful, and tested Fit Christians are resurrected to join Christ in Heaven as his brothers, inheriting the House of God, and with a powerful, and immortal body fashioned similar to the one Christ possesses now.

These men and women selected as sons of God, will become the kings and priests to help all mankind become unified with God if they, too will subject themselves to God and obey Christ the King.

The Resurrection of the dead, the curing of mankind from sin and death will be accomplished after the ‘City....New Jerusalem....comes down to earth after the 1000 years have ended and Satan and the rebellious seed in Heaven and Earth are judged.

Only then, in the time period AFTER the 1000 years , and AFTER the General Resurrection of the dead, and water of life and trees of life come forth from the city, will mankind be totally freed of death as the water and fruit cure their bodies, and they are allowed to ‘imbibe’ these monthly in order to cure maladies, and whatever else needs tuning up.Rev. 21,22

The WT version of the Good News differs greatly, saying only 144,000 are selected, whereasChrist says ALL ARE INVITED.

God would not have invited ALL MANKIND if only 144,000 were going to be selected.

WT also explains after Christ received the Kingdom Authority, he would cleanse the heavens in a war against Satan, and in just a few days, or months .

Nonsense, it’s still going on up there or else we would be persecuted and thrown in the fireandSatan would be HERE now. But it is not happening.

WT infers right after Armageddon, the resurrection will occur. Nonsense, the word says it is only after the 1000 years have ended and Satan is destroyed that the Resurrection occurs on earth.

AND LASTLY,

WT infers Christians do not need to be born again of the Holy Spirit, although Christ himself commanded...” You must be born again.”

Only by receiving the Spirit can anyone be following the instructions Christ gave the world, and the Apostles parroted.

There will be a world persecution before Christ returns of his faithful born again Witnesses of Jesus. Rev. 12

So...NO JW’s......you are not skating into the 1000 year reign on the skirts of the Governing Body of WT.

“ I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” John14:6

These facts are from the Word. The Good News is Word inspired, not granted to modern religious ruling bodies to receive directly from ‘Jehovah’ , as WT teaches.