John 10:16

This is the place to discuss anything to do with scriptural doctrine. It is the primary purpose of this site, and most discussions will be here.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Dajo1

Re: John 10:16

#41 Post by Dajo1 » 5 months ago

Hello Sol,
I want to say I really appreciate your deep rendition of explaining thing, however I don’t understand your method. Plain and simple. The way you state things ... well I simply find it wearying.

Here’s an example of what you wrote above.

“Once again we seem to continually have our attention directed to the concept of a covenant in good standing between Jehovah and mankind when it comes to the issue of these divisions and reunifications of the shepherding and sheep folds of Jehovah's nation. Moreover here in Exodus we are reminded yet again that this "inaugurated" covenant or the lack thereof is what ultimately makes the difference between humans even being considered as belonging to Jehovah at all, and by extension qualifying as Israel. (Whether fleshly or spiritual) You see this is ultimately all about "pleasant" or peaceful relations between Jehovah and mankind, or the lack thereof.”

It includes:

By extension.
Once again.
Our attention directed.
Reminded yet again.
Inaugurated covenant
Lack thereof.
By extension qualifying.
Ultimately about.
Qualifying as Israel.
Concept of a covenant.

All in a little over 5 lines.

I want to be refreshed or motivated when reading, but it just doesn’t do it for me. I have tried rewriting it out using simpler words and adjectives, but it still doesn’t click....

Stranger

#42 Post by Stranger » 5 months ago

Dajo1 wrote:
5 months ago
well I simply find it wearying.

Yes, Bobcat coined it perfectly, "gish gallop". He continues down many roads that lead to nowhere and anywhere at the same time.

Stranger, (1Cor 3:19)

Get out of her

#43 Post by Get out of her » 5 months ago

Have some of us perhaps thrown our Bibles away because they are often difficult to understand?

Are the "baptisms of holy spirit and fire" of the anointed "virgins" that always precede another "coming" or "birth" of the kingdom described as like "picking up a torture stake" because they are something that "clicks" with sinful and imperfect humans that have been constantly programmed with false teachings their entire lives? (Mt 3:11 16:24)

Are the teachings coming from the mouths of Jehovah's prophets or "two witnesses" in these foretold periods of the spiritual cleansing and rebirths of Jehovah's nation identified as something that must be "PUT UP WITH" because they are NOT rather "wearisome" or trying for ones who by this time have been subjected to DECADES if not CENTURIES of "teachings and commands of men as doctrine"? (Re 11:3) (Mal 3:2, 3) (Mt 15:9)

Are these foretold periods of "inspection" of "Christ's domestics" identified as even a "rock over which to stumble" because they DO NOT involve the challenge of "forgetting of the things behind and STRETCHING forward to the things ahead"? (Lu 19:44) (Isa 8:14) (Php 3:13)

First of all thank you David and Stranger for expressing your concerns or challenges here. If we cannot even so much as voice them, the chances of having them addressed are of course all the more slim. Since these or otherwise similar objections continue to be posed to me over the past several years, I have decided to address them in more depth on this occasion.

As outrageous or far fetched as it might sound to many people, let's just imagine for a moment that the Bible actually IS the word of the one true God, and therefore that it also speaks the truth when it foretells that Jehovah's prophets would ALWAYS arrive on the earth to "inspect", "cleanse" and prepare at least a "few" of the anointed ones for the next foretold "coming of the kingdom." (Lu 19:44) (Mal 3:3) (Mt 22:14) For example at the end of the first century the Apostle John foretold the arrival of the prophets for the sixth foretold manifestation of the kingdom there in Revelation 11:3. (Re 9:13) In fact the scriptures point out that Jehovah would never do ANYTHING WHATSOEVER "unless he has revealed his confidential matter to his servants the prophets." (Am 3:7)

Now with that in mind let's just imagine for a moment that the incredibly lowly and insignificant Sol is by no means the teacher of the anointed that he has openly confessed to be, but in reality is a complete fraud. Now assuming this is actually true, please consider the following questions:

In view of the fact that we are once again in a time frame in which we are eagerly anticipating yet another "coming of the kingdom," should the anointed ones NOT currently be on the lookout for Jehovah's prophets even if they are certain Sol is not one of them? On the other hand if we indeed ARE "keeping awake" or "on the watch" at this time, just what exactly were we expecting to find or experience from these prophets if or when we actually might encounter them? (Mt 24:42-44)

Were we perhaps expecting baby talk to start spewing out of their mouths, or maybe the same old teachings that we have been hearing our entire lives? Were we expecting them to start "tickling our ears" with an endless stream of things we think we want to hear? (2 Ti 4:3) Is this what the scriptures teach about identifying Jehovah's prophets? Did Jehovah intend for sinful and imperfect people who have been misled by satan their entire lives to be drawn to the teachings of his prophets because they would already be well programmed and primed to accept what they have to say?

Were we maybe expecting to be dazzled and entertained with amazing miracles or signs? Perhaps we forgot what the scriptures and even Jesus himself said about people who take this approach to identifying Jehovah's prophets. (Mt 12:39) (2 Th 2:9) Or are we completely unaware of things like the fact that John the Baptist performed no signs whatsoever? (Joh 10:41) Did it ever occur to us that the literal healings and resurrections of Jesus primarily served to represent the SPIRITUAL healings and resurrections that occur when God's kingdom experiences another manifestation?

If a so called teacher genuinely does qualify as such, would they not CONSTANTLY be challenging their students to think and learn and advance and grow in whatever subject matter they are dealing with? (1 Ti 4:15) If on the other hand they would continually encourage everyone to remain in their little comfort zones, then for what reason exactly world these students even bother to show up? Did we ever actually ponder the words Jesus was moved to express on one occasion in this very same pre-kingdom setting there in Matthew 11:16-19 and contemplate exactly what prompted him to say this? Do we imagine for even one moment that Jehovah's prophets would not continue to encounter this very same phenomenon on the three foretold occasions that the kingdom would experience additional "leavenings" with their subsequent cleansings and rebirths? (Mt 13:33 16:6 24:42-44) Compare (Lu 12:38) (Ro 15:4)

We have at least 66 books we are continually considering that are full of the words of Jehovah's prophets. If we are constantly being challenged to fully wrap our minds around these words and continually prompted to think more deeply and advance and grow in our understanding of the spiritual or heavenly things being conveyed, do we have reason to assume this would suddenly change when Jehovah's prophets arrive in OUR pre-kingdom time frame? (He 13:8)

You see we need to understand that when Jehovah's kingdom DOES arrive, its theocratic power and authority is established on the earth for the reason that IT IS NOT HERE. If true teachings and worship WERE here, there would of course be no reason for Israel to "come" in the first place. Moreover just as demonstrated for us also in the early part of the first century in this same setting, by the time God's nation once again fully manifests itself with a spiritual cleansing of the anointed and a restored covenant with them, even in the case of what WAS the ONE true religion on the earth, it has by this time been completely corrupted for a minimum of DECADES with "teachings and commands of men as doctrine." (Mt 15:9) For this reason when the TRUE teachings of the Bible are finally once again emerging from the mouths of Jehovah's prophets, they sound very much like a foreign language EVEN TO THE ANOINTED! They are by this time like "a NEW song that NO ONE could master but the 144,000 who have been bought from the earth." (Re 14:3) It is partly for this reason that accepting and adjusting to them on the part of "Christ's domestics" is described in the scriptures as much like experiencing and enduring a fiery cleansing process. (Mal 3:2, 3) The scriptures make it clear that even the vast majority of the anointed "virgins" in these pre-kingdom settings would ultimately pay no heed to Jehovah's "appointed" teachers. (Ez 31:31-33) (Mt 22:14 24:45)

With these things in mind let's please consider the following thoughts along with some additional scriptures:

Once again let's just assume for the moment that the scriptures do indeed speak the truth when they foretell the arrival of Jehovah's prophets in these pre-kingdom settings that we once again find ourselves in. Would it not be the case that regardless of how much time and effort they expend in simplifying and explaining things, ultimately they would still be dealing with spiritual or heavenly subject matter that is far beyond mere sinful and imperfect humans? (Isa 55:8, 9) (Ro 11:33) (Eph 3:18) (1 Cor 1:25) Have the scriptures not made it perfectly clear time and again that even in the case of the anointed it is ultimately only Jehovah that opens the minds or even hearts of people to comprehend genuine scriptural teachings. (Ac 16:14) Are we truly in the habit of always taking a prayerful approach to learning and growing in our scriptural knowledge and understanding, just as we have always been admonished? (Ro 12:12) (Eph 6:18)

Now if it ever might prove to be the case that we actually HAVE encountered a genuine theocratically appointed teacher in this pre-kingdom setting, and by extension Jehovah actually IS communicating THROUGH this one by means of his holy spirit, then we might do well to consider the following questions:

Regardless of how much effort this prophet might expend on simplifying and explaining things, if JEHOVAH is ultimately the one communicating, then just exactly how much control would this teacher really have over what comes out of his or her mouth? Moreover if it turns out that Jehovah ACTUALLY IS the one communicating, have we stopped to consider how he might feel about terms like "gish gallop" being used to describe his words?

I'm hoping we can finally put this issue to rest and continue with the specific subject matter at hand. If we personally happen to be among the ones who are struggling to grasp the scriptural information being covered, then I would strongly recommend we actually begin approaching things with the proper mindset that the scriptures have ALWAYS outlined. This would basically amount to a HUMBLE, REPENTANT and PRAYERFUL approach. (Mt 3:1, 2) However I would also suggest that if we could at least ATTEMPT to begin truly factoring in the specific setting or prophetic time frame we once again have found ourselves in, it might begin making this approach much easier for us.

Agape love;
Sol

Stranger

#44 Post by Stranger » 5 months ago

Get out of her wrote:
5 months ago
Have some of us perhaps thrown our Bibles away because they are often difficult to understand?
Hi Sol,

Thank you for your last post. I appreciated it very much. Please accept my apologies for chiming in when I should have not of. I read mostly all of your posts and often wonder why is this guy going to so much trouble to explain things that hardly anyone can understand or even begin to comprehend. But the way you explained it in your last post made a lot of sense to me and allowed me to see where you are at in the grand scheme of things. I just want you to know that I'm not a stubborn fool without understanding, and that I am no pretender. We are all working on the sound of the band to get the music right, are we not? (Rev 14:3)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4ylS4vkfH8

Agape love,

Stranger

Get out of her

#45 Post by Get out of her » 5 months ago

Hello Stranger:

I'd have to insist that your last post was a very fine example for ALL of us when it comes to taking a humble and repentant approach to making genuine advancement in spiritual things. There is also no question in my mind that you will be blessed for it.

Agape love;
Sol

Get out of her

#46 Post by Get out of her » 5 months ago

So, hold on just a minute here. I thought we were talking about Israel at the moment, or even more specifically what was later prophetically pictured with the ancient northern ten tribe kingdom of Samaria after its separation from Judea. Certainly not "the full equivalent of NATIONS"! (Ge 48:19) And if as accounts like Zechariah 11:17 point out this now isolated ten tribe entity is ultimately used to prophetically typify or represent the "FLOCK" facet of Jehovah's kingdom as opposed to its "SHEPHERDING" fold, then why would it EVER be associated with a "staff" AT ALL in accounts like Ezekiel 37:16? Granted accounts like Zechariah 11 help us to understand that in this isolated setting this would now in some sense be a "BROKEN stick," but it is a staff or stick nonetheless.

Yes particularly when we begin to also factor in scriptures like Exodus 12:38 and come to terms with exactly what it was that invaded and occupied the literal land of Israel (and by extension was REFERRED to as Israel), we begin to find ourselves in a position to understand that even when it came to the ancient FLESHLY nation we have ALWAYS been CONSTANTLY programmed to remain focused on teachings or things that would actually DISTRACT us from grasping KEY scriptural truths. These truths are absolutely PIVOTAL in coming to an accurate understanding of Jehovah's written word, and rest assured this relentless false programming was always by design.

Well the fact is the answers to these questions are not only spelled out for us in accounts like Zechariah 11 and Revelation 13, but a consideration of them actually clears up any confusion on the SECOND of the three questions I'm currently producing scriptural answers to. This is namely (once again)---What is the difference between an Israelite and a Samaritan?

The answer (once again) would be:

While both of these entities were referred to in the scriptures regularly as Israel, there actually is a distinction between the two. The term Samaritan MORE SPECIFICALLY points to Israel in a setting or context in which it has become isolated or alienated from the EARTHLY "camp" of the "Shulammite," or otherwise no longer has any HUMAN or EARTHLY shepherds in its midst that qualify as GENUINE or LEGITIMATE. (Song 6:13)

The irrefutable voracity of this position is once again born out for us word for word right here in accounts like Zechariah 11, and particularly in verse seven. You see Jehovah's perfect sense of justice forbids him to hold the flock accountable for the sins of its shepherding fold, or at least as long as it does not fall into the same level of unfaithfulness. He refuses to "break his covenant with ALL the peoples" until this relatively innocent "flock" entity becomes guilty of spiritual adultery at the same level as their shepherding counterpart. (Zec 11:10) The "staff" or "stick" being considered here in connection with the Ephraim entity is now actually in the hand of Jehovah and Jehovah ALONE until this broken covenant can be renewed yet again with the earthly "camp" of the "Shulammite." (Eze 37:16, 17) (Song 6:13) In other words, due to yet another broken kingdom covenant, "Jerusalem" or more specifically the genuine theocratic power and authority it represents must once again "comes DOWN out of Heaven…" to basically RENEW this broken covenant with what will THEN qualify once again as its earthly "camp." (Re 21:2) (Ga 4:26)

This really should be recognized by us as among countless things that should warm our hearts towards our heavenly father. But the sad reality is that if even spirit anointed shepherds are unable to continually maintain their faithfulness to Jehovah in a condition of imperfection, what chance really does their now relatively isolated sheepfold have of doing so for any significant amount of time? It's as if they are doomed from the start, or even now qualify as a "flock MEANT FOR THE KILLING." (Zec 11:7) Just as pointed out here in the subsequent verses of Zechariah 11, it is not long now before this "oholah" entity joins its shepherding counterpart in the same level of spiritual "prostitution." (Zec 11:8-11) (Eze 23:1-4) (Isa 1:21)

Let's continue to bear in mind however that all of this ultimately comprised a prophetic drama or "typical representation" of what would later unfold in connection with SPIRITUAL Israel or what we would also refer to as TRUE Christianity. (He 8:5) This is part of the reason I brought up the account of Revelation 13 which as a prophecy of a very elderly Apostle John would obviously not experience fulfillment until long after the first century. (Re 11:15) Compare (1 Cor 15:51-53) (while paying particular attention to the words—"last trumpet") A careful and prayerful analysis of this chapter will increasingly reveal that it is essentially a repeat of accounts like Zechariah 11 or for that matter prophetic/symbolic dramas found in accounts like Judges 17 or 2 Chronicles 10.

Once again all this was ultimately foretold for us as a cycle of events that would repeat itself a total of "seven times" in connection with Israel (whether fleshly or spiritual) before the long anticipated Millennial Reign. (Da 4:23, 32) (Ge 41:22-24) (1 Sa 2:5) (Jer 15:9) (2 Ki 5:14) (Le 26:23-25) In fact it would actually occur EIGHT times in the sense that the final coming of the kingdom would NOT occur in the setting of foreign captivity and exile or otherwise involve/include an anointed foreign host king. (Isa 44:28 45:1) (Lu 21:24)

But then if this holy covenant in the setting of a DIVISION between Judah and Israel/Samaria means that JUDAH or otherwise the SHEPHERDING fold of Jehovah's people HAS INDEED been broken by what now qualifies as a "useless shepherd," then why would JUDAH be represented with a "stick" or "staff" in this isolated setting found in accounts like Zechariah 11 or Ezekiel 37? After all doesn't this shepherding staff represent genuine theocratic authority and power? How could Judah ever be recognized as in possession of these things in a setting in which the very covenant that PRODUCED this authority and power has been broken?

Well the answer provided in the scriptures to THIS question will actually in turn clear up any confusion in connection with the THIRD question I am addressing at this time, namely----What is the difference between a Samaritan and a GENTILE?

I will endeavor to pick up the discussion on this note with my next post.

Agape love;
Sol

Get out of her

#47 Post by Get out of her » 5 months ago

The reason that Judah (or more specifically the genuine theocratic authority and power it always represented or even comprised) can be represented with a shepherding "staff" or "stick" in a setting of a broken kingdom covenant is LARGELY for the same reason that Samaria or its "flock" counterpart can sometimes be. (Eze 37:16) There are 'TWO CAMPS" of this theocratic shepherding entity, and just because the EARTHLY camp would often fall into spiritual adultery or "harlotry" during this foretold period of the "times of the nations," this of course does not mean that its heavenly counterpart would. (Song 6:13) (Lu 21:24) In other words just because the "Jerusalem" BELOW or otherwise the earthly portion of the "temple" might break the holy covenant that always qualifies it as such, this of course does not mean the "Jerusalem ABOVE" would be unfaithful to its marriage contract. (Ga 4:26) (1 Cor 3:16)

But there is in fact an additional reason why the Judah entity can be represented with a "stick" or even "scepter" ALSO in a setting of a broken covenant EVEN here on the earth at times. (Ge 49:10) Moreover a careful consideration of this reason will actually help us to better comprehend the exact scriptural definition of a Jew, which in OUR time frame (including even in the final portion of a PRE-kingdom setting) could also be referred to as a TRUE Christian. The fact is the word Jew and the word Christ (and by extension- Christians) essentially share the EXACT same scriptural definition. (Ro 2:28, 29) Compare (Strong's #5547) Attaining to a better understanding of these things will in turn help us to better grasp accounts like John 10:16.

This would actually be a good opportunity to demonstrate just how important it is for the anointed "virgins" (which ONLY exist in these pre-kingdom settings or even "times of inspection") to "FORGET the things behind and STRETCH forward to the things ahead." (Php 3:13) (Mt 25:1, 2) (Lu 19:44)

In my next post I am going to produce a scripture which we are ALL very familiar with. I will then proceed to demonstrate irrefutably not only that it has ALWAYS (by design) been taken out of context and GROSSLY misrepresented to us, but also that by simply allowing it AND its accompanying context to FINALLY speak for themselves, we can begin uncovering PRICELESS scriptural truths that are absolutely CRUCIAL for the anointed to grasp in these "times of their being inspected." (Lu 19:44) Among these truths would be how THEY even while still technically existing in a setting of a BROKEN kingdom covenant can qualify themselves NOT ONLY as Israelites but even more specifically as JEWS! This would of course be SPIRITUAL Jews in this case or otherwise anointed ones who are divinely APPOINTED to positions of genuine theocratic shepherding power and authority. In other words we are speaking of being GENUINELY assigned a LEGITIMATE shepherding "stick or "staff" here on the EARTH even PRIOR to another FULL manifestation or "coming" of Jehovah's kingdom.

The reason I have chosen this scripture is not only because it is directly connected with ones like John 10:16 (and in fact elaborates on it and better explains it) and applies to the EXACT same setting or prophetic time frame, but I will be demonstrating that the moment we truly begin to grasp what is really being conveyed, this will be the very same moment we are in a position to actually comprehend accounts like John 10:16.

Over the next two or three posts I will be breaking this scripture down verse by verse and carefully analyzing it. Please pay particular attention to the words I will be highlighting and the way that they were in fact DESIGNED to direct our attention to related or reference accounts. Upon finally doing so, we will begin to appreciate NOT ONLY that it is in a setting of a complete national apostasy or otherwise a pre-kingdom setting, but even more specifically in the time frame in which Jehovah's prophets have once again arrived on the earth to begin "inspecting" and "cleansing" at least a "few" of the anointed "virgins." (Lu 19:44) (Mal 3:2, 3) (Mt 21:24) I can assure everyone in advance that if they truly pay close attention to the reference scriptures I will be utilizing to cover this passage; they will NEVER AGAIN understand this scripture in the manner it has always been portrayed to them by religious organizations like the Watchtower Corporation. NOT EVEN CLOSE!

Agape love;
Sol

Get out of her

#48 Post by Get out of her » 5 months ago

45 "WHO REALLY IS the FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE whom his MASTER APPOINTED over his domestics to GIVE THEM THEIR FOOD at the proper time. 46 Happy is that SLAVE if his MASTER on ARRIVING finds him doing so. 47 Truly I say to you, he WILL APPOINT him over ALL his belongings." (Mt 24:45-47)

First of all even if we were to continue completely ignoring the entire surrounding context of this passage just as we have always been programmed to, the fact is there are SEVERAL key words right inside this scripture itself which are DEAD GIVEAWAYS to a setting or context which is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT for the anointed to understand in these pre-kingdom time frames when they are intended to be undergoing a rather trying or "fiery" spiritual "inspection" and cleansing. (Mal 3:2-4) (Lu 19:44)

Now to begin with, in a setting in which Israel or otherwise "the kingdom" (and by extension TRUE teachings and worship) ACTUALLY EXISTS or otherwise has experienced yet another renewed and "inaugurated" kingdom covenant, is there EVER ANY QUESTION in the minds of God's people as to "WHO REALLY IS" Jehovah's appointed shepherd or even shepherds? (He 9:16-18) Moreover, in a setting in which Israel and by extension ISRAELITES AND JEWS actually exist with a renewed covenant, are its appointed shepherds normally recognized as "slaves," or are they not rather identified with terms such as "kings, "priests," and Judges"? (Lu 22:30) (Re 5:10)

What we might find even MORE thought provoking here is the fact that the moment at least a "few" of the anointed ones begin to actually (as the prophet Haggai words it) "LISTEN" and pay heed to Jehovah's prophets in these prophetic time frames of a broken marriage covenant, Jehovah makes it clear they should now be recognized actually as "FRIENDS" rather than "slaves." (Mt 21:24) (Hag 1:12) (Joh 15:15) In fact when Jesus identified these ones even more specifically as "friends of the BRIDEGROOM," this ONCE AGAIN should be directing our minds NOT ONLY to the PRECISE prophetic time frame being considered here in John 10:16 or Matthew 24:45-47, but also just how critical it is for the anointed "virgins" to GRASP this specific setting, or otherwise "DISCERN the time of their being inspected." (Mt 9:15) (Lu 19:44) Once again, the specific setting of Matthew 24:45-47 and John 10:16 is at the moment when Jehovah's prophets or "two witnesses" are earnestly endeavoring to help at least a "FEW" of the anointed "virgins" make it to the next foretold "MARRIAGE FEAST." (Mt 22:14 25:10)

DO WE UNDERSTAND that this symbolic spiritual language is simply another way of conveying the fact that the setting being considered here is one of YET ANOTHER of the "seven times" in which Jehovah's nation would have experienced a national apostasy and by extension be in dire need of experiencing yet anther of its "seven" foretold "BIRTHS"? (Da 4:23, 32) (1 Sa 2:5) (Jer 15:9) This apostasy in question (or otherwise a spiritual DEATH as opposed to a "BIRTH") is identified in the book of Daniel as a broken "holy COVENANT." (Da 11:30-33) This "holy covenant" in turn is also identified as a "KINGDOM covenant" or even a "MARRIAGE covenant." (Lu 22:29) (Isa 50:1) (Jer 3:8) Is it beginning to make more sense to us that we find Jesus uttering the words found there in Matthew 25:10 shortly after he speaks the ones found in Chapter 24 and verses 45-47?

Yes the entire issue of this specific setting or time frame AS ALWAYS is WHO among the anointed will Jehovah's prophets choose to RENEW the broken kingdom or MARRIAGE covenant with. (Lu 22:29) WHO among these "virgins" will actually prove "discreet and wise" or otherwise begin "LISTENING" to the words of God and therefore soon JOIN the prophets in their serving or "SLAVING" for Jehovah in the "ministry" AND the death that is ALWAYS commensurate with the spiritual cleansings and rebirths of Israel, or what is also referred to as the "baptisms of holy spirit and fire"? (Mt 3:11 20:28) Even Jehovah's appointed teachers or prophets are recognized by him as mere "slaves" during these "times of inspection" ASSUMING they ACTUALLY ARE "giving Christ's domestics their food at the proper time." (Mt 24:45-47) This in turn means that even when it comes to the "two spies" or "two witnesses" in these prophetic time frames, it is a QUESTION of whether or not EVEN THEY "…will BECOME one flock, one shepherd." (Joh 10:16) (Jos 2:1) (Re 11:3) It is ONLY if they SUCCEED in carrying out their assigned ministry to "Christ's domestics" that they will be "HAPPY upon the arrival of their master" and consequently "assigned over ALL their masters' belongings." (Mt 24:47)

In other words, just as demonstrated for us in this same "time of "inspection" or prophetic time frame of "spying out the land" in the early part of the first century, since at least a "FEW" people had begun to genuinely pay heed to the words of Jehovah's prophets or "two witnesses," this in turn meant that there now ACTUALLY WAS a "house" or "temple" to "INAUGURATE" with the BLOOD of these prophets! (Lu 19:44) (Jos 2:1) (1 Cor 3:16) (He 9:16-18) (Hag 1:12) By extension this meant that these two prophets AND the ones that "picked up their torture stakes and FOLLOWED them" would now be assigned genuine and legitimate shepherding authority and power ALSO over "OTHER sheep, which are NOT OF this [shepherding] fold," or otherwise NOT OF this "LITTLE flock, that due to "LISTENING" to Jehovah's prophets will now be "GIVEN THE KINGDOM." (Joh 10:16) (Lu 12:32)

We might recall there in the first century that PRIOR to this "blood inauguration" of Jehovah's prophets or otherwise this heavenly call for them to 'COME ON UP HERE" after being "killed," neither the prophets NOR their disciples had the authority to "go off into the road of the nations" or to "enter into a Samaritan city." (Re 11:7, 11, 12) (Mt 10:5, 6) It was only AFTER this final step in their "fiery cleansing" and "rebirth" that these same ones now had the theocratic authority and power to do PRECISELY what was spoken of in Matthew 28:18-20. This "little flock" of theocratically "appointed" shepherds could now "make disciples of people of ALL THE NATIONS," or otherwise exactly what had ALWAYS been typified or symbolically represented with the ancient ten tribe Ephraim entity. (Ge 48:19) From this moment forward, ALL of the people on the earth who begin paying heed to Jehovah's teachings and commands will soon qualify as a "great crowd OUT OF all nations, tribes, peoples and tongues" who have "washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the lamb." (Re 7:9, 14) Now that they are "walking orderly to this same rule of conduct" they now qualify as the "ISRAEL OF GOD"! (Ga 6:16) Regardless of exactly what "fold" of Israel they now become a part of, they nonetheless have now "BECOME ONE FLOCK, ONE SHEPHERD." (Joh 10:16)

Let us by all means continue with the remainder of Matthew 24:45-47 in my next post.

Agape love;
Sol

Get out of her

#49 Post by Get out of her » 5 months ago

For some reason I was prompted at some point to do some editing on a portion of this discussion while not realizing that I had already posted that particular section. Since I recognize these edits as extremely important I decided to go ahead and re-post while encouraging either Bobcat or Apollos to delete the original if they would like.

45 "WHO REALLY IS the FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE whom his MASTER APPOINTED over his domestics to GIVE THEM THEIR FOOD at the proper time. 46 Happy is that SLAVE if his MASTER on ARRIVING finds him doing so. 47 Truly I say to you, he WILL APPOINT him over ALL his belongings." (Mt 24:45-47)

First of all even if we were to continue completely ignoring the entire surrounding context of this passage just as we have always been programmed to, the fact is there are SEVERAL key words right inside this scripture itself which are DEAD GIVEAWAYS to a setting or context which is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT for the anointed to understand in these pre-kingdom time frames when they are intended to be undergoing a rather trying or "fiery" spiritual "inspection" and cleansing. (Mal 3:2-4) (Lu 19:44)

Now to begin with, in a setting in which Israel or otherwise "the kingdom" (and by extension TRUE teachings and worship) ACTUALLY EXISTS or otherwise has experienced yet another renewed and "inaugurated" kingdom covenant, is there EVER ANY QUESTION in the minds of God's people as to "WHO REALLY IS" Jehovah's appointed shepherd or even shepherds? (He 9:16-18) Moreover, in a setting in which Israel and by extension ISRAELITES AND JEWS actually exist with a renewed covenant, are its appointed shepherds normally recognized as "slaves," or are they not rather identified with terms such as "kings, "priests," and Judges"? (Lu 22:30) (Re 5:10)

What we might find even MORE thought provoking here is the fact that the moment at least a "few" of the anointed ones begin to actually (as the prophet Haggai words it) "LISTEN" and pay heed to Jehovah's prophets in these prophetic time frames of a broken marriage covenant, Jehovah makes it clear they should now be recognized actually as "FRIENDS" rather than "slaves." (Mt 21:24) (Hag 1:12) (Joh 15:15) In fact when Jesus identified these ones even more specifically as "friends of the BRIDEGROOM," this ONCE AGAIN should be directing our minds NOT ONLY to the PRECISE prophetic time frame being considered here in John 10:16 or Matthew 24:45-47, but also just how critical it is for the anointed "virgins" to GRASP this specific setting, or otherwise "DISCERN the time of their being inspected." (Mt 9:15) (Lu 19:44) In other words, as opposed to simply a setting of a broken "holy covenant," even MORE specifically the context of scriptures like Matthew 24:45-47 and John 10:16 is at the moment when Jehovah's prophets or "two witnesses" are earnestly endeavoring to help at least a "FEW" of the anointed "virgins" make it to the next foretold "MARRIAGE FEAST." (Mt 25:10)

DO WE UNDERSTAND that this symbolic spiritual language is simply another way of conveying the fact that the setting being considered here is one of YET ANOTHER of the "seven times" in which Jehovah's nation would have experienced a national apostasy and by extension be in dire need of experiencing yet anther of its "seven" foretold "BIRTHS"? (Da 4:23, 32) (1 Sa 2:5) (Jer 15:9) This apostasy in question (or otherwise a spiritual DEATH as opposed to a "BIRTH") is identified in the book of Daniel as a broken "holy COVENANT." (Da 11:30-33) This "holy covenant" in turn is also identified as a "KINGDOM covenant" or even a "MARRIAGE covenant." (Lu 22:29) (Isa 50:1) (Jer 3:8) Is it beginning to make more sense to us that we find Jesus uttering the words found there in Matthew 25:10 shortly after he speaks the ones found in Chapter 24 and verses 45-47? Are scriptural terms like "friends of the BRIDEGROOM" beginning to take on more meaning in this setting?

Yes the most pressing issue in these prophetic time frames of the "inspection" and "feeding" of "Christ's domestics" AS ALWAYS is WHO among the anointed will Jehovah's prophets choose to RENEW the broken kingdom or MARRIAGE covenant with. (Lu 22:29) WHO among these "virgins" or even "maidens" will actually prove "discreet and wise" or otherwise begin "LISTENING" to the words of God and therefore soon JOIN the prophets in their serving or "SLAVING" for Jehovah in the "ministry" AND the death that is ALWAYS commensurate with the spiritual cleansings and rebirths of Israel, or what is also referred to as the "baptisms of holy spirit and fire"? (Mt 3:11 20:28) (Ps 68:25) (Song 1:3) (Es 2:1-4)

You see the fact is even Jehovah's appointed teachers or prophets are recognized by him as mere "slaves" during these "times of inspection or "spying out the land." (Jos 2:1) In THEIR case they begin to be recognized as "FRIENDS of the bridegroom" if they begin to faithfully carry out their assignment of "feeding Christ domestics and giving them their food at the proper time." This in turn means that even when it comes to the "two spies" or "two witnesses" in these prophetic time frames, it is a QUESTION of whether or not EVEN THEY …"will BECOME" a part of this "one flock, one shepherd" that Jesus is speaking of here in accounts like John 10:16. (Jos 2:1) (Re 11:3) It is ONLY if they SUCCEED in carrying out their assigned ministry to "Christ's domestics" that they will be "HAPPY upon the arrival of their master" and consequently "assigned over ALL their masters' belongings." (Mt 24:47) We realize of course that if they fail in their assignments, Jehovah will of course find others who will prove "faithful and discreet." (Lu 19:40)

We want to think of this in terms of how it was demonstrated for us in this same "time of "inspection" or prophetic time frame of "spying out the land" in the early part of the first century when the "kingdom of the son of his love" was about to fully manifest itself as opposed to the long anticipated "Millennial Reign." (Col 1:13) In this pre- kingdom setting of the FIFTH of the "seven" foretold "births of the barren woman" where once again at least a "FEW" people had begun to genuinely pay heed to the words of Jehovah's prophets or "two witnesses," this in turn meant that there now ACTUALLY WAS a "house" or "temple" to "INAUGURATE" with the BLOOD of these prophets! (1 Cor 3:16) (1 Sa 2:5) (Hag 1:8) (He 9:16-18) By extension this meant that these two prophets AND the ones that "picked up their torture stakes and FOLLOWED them" would now be assigned genuine and legitimate shepherding authority and power ALSO over "OTHER sheep, which are NOT OF this [shepherding] fold," or otherwise NOT OF this "LITTLE flock, (as opposed to a "great crowd") that due to "LISTENING" to Jehovah's prophets in this PRE-kingdom setting will now be "GIVEN THE KINGDOM." (Joh 10:16) (Lu 12:32) Compare (Re 7:9, 10) (Hag 1:8) In other words, the anointed are expected or even required both to "stay on the watch" and "have insight among the people" PRIOR to the "sign of Jonah," (the restoration of FULL power and authority to Israel) which is ALWAYS relatively unmistakable even to the "OTHER SHEEP which are NOT OF this fold." (Mt 12:39 24:42) (Da 12:23) (Zec 11:11)

You see we are speaking of the foretold harvests of the "FIRSTFRUITS" here as opposed to one of the GENERAL harvests, or otherwise a "flight/exodus" out of figurative/spiritual Egypt strictly on the part of the MOSES entity as opposed to a subsequent MASS EXODUS on the part of ALL Israel, which ALWAYS involves that of a 'VAST MIXED COMPANY," or otherwise a "great crowd" of OTHER SHEEP which are NOT OF this fold of "anointed" and divinely APPOINTED spiritual shepherds or "JEWS." (Ex 2:15 12:38) (Ro 2:28, 29) You see while "salvation ORIGINATES with the JEWS" (as opposed to A Jew), essentially the ENTIRE PURPOSE of this "little flock" that will be "given the kingdom" is to assist Jehovah in furnishing this "salvation" to ALL of Israel," or otherwise ALL of the people "OUT OF all peoples, tribes, nations and tongues who would choose to "WALK ORDERLY BY THIS RULE OF CONDUCT." (Joh 4:22) Once again the Christ (anointed—Strong's #5547) is ultimately identified as a "body of MANY members," even if it does indeed have a "leader" or "foundation cornerstone." (1 Cor 12:12) (Da 9:25) (1 Pe 2:6)

While bearing in mind that ALL things written aforetime were written for OUR instruction…" we might recall there in the first century that PRIOR to this "blood inauguration" of Jehovah's prophets or otherwise this heavenly call for them to 'COME ON UP HERE" after being "killed," neither the prophets NOR their disciples had the authority to "go off into the road of the nations" or to "enter into a Samaritan city." (Re 11:7, 11, 12) (Mt 10:5, 6) (Ro 15:4) It was only AFTER this final step in their "fiery cleansing" and "rebirth" that these same ones now had the theocratic authority and power to do PRECISELY what was spoken of in Matthew 28:18-20. This "little flock" of theocratically "appointed" shepherds could now "make disciples of people of ALL THE NATIONS," or otherwise exactly what had ALWAYS been typified or symbolically represented with the ancient ten tribe Ephraim entity. (Ge 48:19)

From this moment forward, ALL of the people on the earth who begin paying heed to Jehovah's teachings and commands will soon qualify (once again) as a "great crowd OUT OF all nations, tribes, peoples and tongues" who have "washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the lamb." (Re 7:9, 14) Now that they are "walking orderly by this [same] rule of conduct" that their appointed shepherding fold is, they now qualify ALSO as the "ISRAEL OF GOD"! (Ga 6:16) Yes regardless of exactly which particular "fold" of Israel they now become a part of, by means of a renewed and inaugurated kingdom or marriage covenant ALL of Israel nonetheless now "WILL BECOME one flock, one shepherd." (Joh 10:16) The "stick of Judah and the "stick of Ephraim" will now become "ONE STICK." (Eze 37:16, 17)

Let us by all means continue with the remainder of Matthew 24:45-47 in my next post.

Agape love;
Sol

Bobcat

#50 Post by Bobcat » 5 months ago

Hi Sol,

Just to make sure, are you saying you want post # 48 deleted?

Bobcat