Revelation

This is the place to discuss anything to do with scriptural doctrine. It is the primary purpose of this site, and most discussions will be here.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
coccus ilicis

Re: Revelation

#251 Post by coccus ilicis » 3 months ago

Dragon part 4

The king of the North (Dan 11:42,43)

Continued from post #249 above.

...But there will be reports that will disturb him out of the east and the north, and he will certainly go forth with a great rage to destroy and annihilate and devote many to destruction. And he [the U.S.] will plant his palatial tents [moveable sleeping quarters/naval ships] between/in the midst of the seas, and he will have come all the way to his end ,and there will be no helper for him (Dan 11:44,45)

(highlights, arrows and added text mine)

Unpacking this verse and reading it in context, one can immediately discern that the reports that disturb [the king of the north/the U.S. Dan 11:40], are reports from his own camp - fellow permanent members of the U.N. Security Council, namely China and Russia (see, 1st map in post #249 above). And in the time of the end these reports concern an alliance.

Iran did not sit still the last four years, passively awaiting the nuclear deal’s resumption. Rather, the Islamic Republic has joined forces with the People’s Republic of China and the Russian Federation to improve its military position and shore up its economy. China and Russia are now integrally involved in Iran’s affairs, from its oil and port infrastructure to its defence capabilities. The result of this deepening collaboration has been to make Iran far less susceptible than it once was, China and Russia Have Iran’s Back. Also, watch the video here, Reporter gets an up-close look at the attacked tanker

The picture above is of a missile carrying sub and a cruiser in the Gulf of Hormuz on the 21st of Dec 2020 (see map below). These are his nomadic naval quarters planted between the seas and the glorious holy mountain [Mount Sinai].

Some believe this refers to mount Zion in Jerusalem. It does not, as Daniel had already understood that Jerusalem's destruction at the hand of Nebuchadnezzar was only the beginning and that her final destruction would come in the time of the end when Jehovah settles the controversy he has with all the nations, which would start with Jerusalem, (Jer 25:29), saying ...Look! A calamity is going forth from nation to nation, and a great tempest will be roused up from the remotest part of the earth ...And the slain of Jehovah will certainly be in that day from one end of the earth clear to the other end of the earth... (Jer 25:32,33; cf. Rev 16:14; 19:17,18 for more see, Post #219 & #220, the 70 Years of the Appointed Time of the End, here

Note that the king of the north intends to annihilate and devote many to destruction but does not succeed in doing so, and there was no helper for him, (Dan 11:45), i.e. his supporters had abandoned him. This is described thus at Rev 16:10 ... And the fifth one poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast and his kingdom became darkened, and they began to gnaw on their tongues for their pain and their ulcers ... More on where the throne of this beast that does not repent is, can be found at Post #125 & #126, here.

What happens next?
LRW~

coccus ilicis

#252 Post by coccus ilicis » 3 months ago

The Dragon
Part 5

In post #251 above, I pointed out that although the king of the north intends to devote many to destruction it appears that he does not do so because his supporters had abandoned him. I said:
Note that the king of the north intends to annihilate and devote many to destruction but does not succeed in doing so, and there was no helper for him, (Dan 11:45), i.e. his supporters had abandoned him. This is described thus at Rev 16:10 ... And the fifth one poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast and his kingdom became darkened
The harlot who holds the reins knows when it is time to change mounts.

Why the US Dollar Is the Global Currency
The Bretton Woods agreement of 1944 (post #126 & #127)established a new global monetary system. It replaced the gold standard with the U.S. dollar as the global currency. By so doing, it established America as the dominant power in the world economy. After the agreement was signed, America was the only country with the ability to print dollars...The agreement created the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF), U.S.-backed organizations that would monitor the new system. How Bretton Woods Introduced a New World Order
Economic Event that Could Trigger a Collapse
A collapse couldn't occur without a triggering event that destroys confidence in the dollar....
Altogether, foreign countries own more than $6 trillion in U.S. debt. The two largest are China and Japan. If they dump their holdings of Treasury notes, they could cause a panic leading to collapse. China owns nearly $1 trillion in U.S. Treasurys...The economies of Japan and China are dependent on U.S. consumers. They know that if they sell their dollars, their action would further depress the value of the dollar. So their products, still priced in yuan and yen, would cost relatively more in the United States. Their economies would suffer. Right now, it's still in their best interest to hold on to their dollar reserves. ....China and Japan are aware of their vulnerability. They are selling more to other Asian countries that are gradually becoming wealthier. But the United States is still the best market in the world...A dollar collapse would create global economic turmoil
... (bold and inserted link mine)

As indicated in posts 224 to 228, plans are well underway to prevent such a scenario.
...And the sixth one poured out his bowl upon the great river Euphrates, and its waters [US dollars] was tried up that the way might be prepared for the kings of the rising of the sun,[China]. And I saw three unclean inspired expressions [the looked like frogs] come out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet [U.S.A]. They are in fact expressions inspired by demons and perform signs, and they go forth to the entire inhabited earth to gather them together to the great day of mighty God... And they gathered them together to the place that is called in Hebrew Armageddon...(Rev 16:12,13)

Daniel describes the end of U.S. dominance thus: ...And during that time, [the time of the end, Dan 11:40], Michael will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of the sons of your people. And in answer to the question 'How long it would be to the end of the wonderful things?' Daniel is told "It will be for an appointed time, appointed times and a half. And as soon as there will have been a finishing of the dashing of the holy people to pieces, all these things will come to a finish." And although at that time Daniel could not understand because the matter had been made secret, he would stand up for his lot at the end of the days,(Dan 12:1,4, 6,7, 13).

Daniel's lot can now understand that the above corresponds to his earlier vision, (Dan 7:8,24,25,26), of the little horn that grows great before the coming of God’s kingdom. This grandiose speaking horn intends to change times and law and speaks words even against the most high and continually harasses the holy ones... and they will be given into his hand for a time, times and half a time

At a guess, the Post #224 - Great 2021 Reset will begin by replacing the U.S. dollar with a new global reserve currency. Just how they will manage to do that is yet to be seen, but it will bring the still current king of the north to his end ...and the ten horn that you saw [ cf. Rev 17:3] mean ten kings [merchant kinks] who have not yet received a kingdom... and they receive authority with the beast, [the global beast the harlot rides], for one hour...(Rev 17:12).

How the Rothschilds prepared China to be the next USA

Note what Henry Kissinger says, starting from around 1:38

LRW~

coccus ilicis

#253 Post by coccus ilicis » 3 months ago

The Dragon

Part 5 continued

In post 252 above, I said:
At a guess, the Great 2021 Reset will begin by replacing the U.S. dollar with a new global reserve currency

And in the video above, How the Rothschild’s Prepared China to be the next USA, starting around 1:00 George Soros says: “You need to bring China into a new world order, a financial world order.” After which Rothschild says: “The challenge is whether we should move toward an international currency.”...

For most, international finance with the U.S dollar as the reserve currency is a bit of a mystery that they prefer to leave in the hands of the financiers. And yet it impacts all life on earth in ways that we have not even begun to fathom.

In the video above at 15:00 , Prof. Klaus Schwab says: ...“So people assume we are just going back to the good old world which we had and everything will be normal again...this is fiction. It will not happen. This is really a test case for global Corporation. We are at a turning point of humankind...I think we should not underestimate the historical significance of the situation we are in”...

The problem is that there is no good old normal. The financial system that created the iniquities and godlessness of this old world order will continue in the New World order but in an enhanced way.

But first, one must understand how Central banks and the Federal Reserve System works.

Who Controls All of Our Money?

...And the ten horns that you saw mean ten kings [corporate bosses] who have not yet received a kingdom... and they receive authority with the beast, [the global beast the harlot rides Rev 17:3], for one hour...(Rev 17:12).

These corporate bosses then become joint rulers of this global New World Order beast and they receive authority as kings for one symbolic hour. But the harlot still holds the reigns of her beast and will still require her Tyrian Shekel, see post #127, here..

This beast is the eighth and last beast (Rev 17:11) to rule humanity before the coming of Gods kingdom. It is the inspirational little horn that knocks out three of the ten horns of the proto-democratic beast (Dan 7:6). It had its beginnings in antiquity when the pursuit of wealth pushed God aside. And the harlot that rides it had her beginnings in the wilderness when she replaced the rock/tsur of Israel, who is just righteous and upright... with whom there is no injustice with another rock/tsur, later called by its Greek name Tyre (Deut 31:25,27,29; 32:4,5,15,17,18,31,32,33; Ezk 16:1-3,31,33,34; 28:2,4,5,13,14,15,16). This is the earthly dragon, see post #239 & #240, here and post #242, here. That is the adversary or Satan, who is the earthly counterpart of the heavenly entity. Without his earthly counterpart, the harlot, to implement his schemes he is powerless.

She glorifies herself in shameless luxury and says in her heart... I sit a queen and am no widow. I will never see mourning... (Rev 18:7). And she must now discard her old trusty steed/beast, the one that served her well, ( see, post #126 & #127, here), as her new steed, one fit for the queen of the world, is being prepared and saddled.

And the ten horns that you saw mean ten kings that have not yet received a kingdom but they receive authority as kings for one hour... These will battle with the Lamb, but because he is Lord of lords, and King of kings he will conquer them. Also those faithful with him [will do so]... (Rev17:13,14)
LRW~

lynchpin

#254 Post by lynchpin » 3 months ago

Hi ci,

'Who controls our money'? video spot on, thank you.

The 'money god' has its grip on the world and its inhabitants and will have a part in bringing down Babylon the Great.

Just a thought of mine here ...what do you think re Ezekiel 7:19 whereby 'they will throw their money into the streets...'
if this will coincide with Revelation? - or - was Ezekiel's prophecy prior to Revelation and occurred at another period of time (which it did I believe) and therefore already fulfilled.

Regards

coccus ilicis

#255 Post by coccus ilicis » 3 months ago

lynchpin wrote:
3 months ago
Hi ci,

'Who controls our money'? video spot on, thank you.

The 'money god' has its grip on the world and its inhabitants and will have a part in bringing down Babylon the Great.

Just a thought of mine here ...what do you think re Ezekiel 7:19 whereby 'they will throw their money into the streets...'
if this will coincide with Revelation? - or - was Ezekiel's prophecy prior to Revelation and occurred at another period of time (which it did I believe) and therefore already fulfilled.

Regards
Hi lynchpin,

What a great find, and it is a good question.

You asked whether Ezekiel chapter 7 might not have been fulfilled at an earlier period. It’s a question I am sure Daniel also asked himself. He prophesied in Nebuchadnezzar’s capital, Babylon, and Ezekiel prophesied among the exiles in the provinces, whereas Jeremiah had remained behind in Jerusalem. Daniel and Ezekiel were most likely familiar with each other's writings, but neither would have read what Jeremiah had written until after Babylon had fallen to the Medes and Persians, (Dan 9:2).

They both knew that the silver and gold referred to a Ezk 7:19 had already been plundered by Nebuchadnezzar's hordes at the time when Ezekiel had been taken into exile, (2Ki 24:8-11), Nebuchadnezzar had ... brought out from there all the treasures of the house of Jehovah and the treasures of the king's house and he went on to cut to pieces all the gold utensils that Solomon the king of Israel had made... and he took into exile all Jerusalem, all the princes and all the valiant mighty men, ten thousand he was taking into exile... No one had been left behind except the lowly class of the people... who were scattered when Jerusalem was destroyed some eleven years later. (2Ki 24:12-14; 18-21)

So this prophecy would have had both of them wondering when it would be fulfilled. It was not until Babylon fell, in the first year of Darius, that he was first able to read Jeremiah’s prophecies, and ...he discerned from the books the number of years concerning which the word of Jehovah occurred to Jeremiah the prophet for fulfilling the devastation of Jerusalem, [namely] seventy years... (Dan 9:2). Before that neither of them had had any idea that they would return and Jerusalem would be rebuilt. He should have been jubilant that that time was just around the corner, but said instead: ... I proceeded to set my face to Jehovah God in order to seek him with prayer and with entreaties, with fastings and sackcloth and ashes... Why did he do that? Because what he had read in Jeremiah’s books/scrolls indicated that their seventy years of servitude was just the beginning of the devastation of Jerusalem. The first part, the overthrow of Babylon had been accomplished even as Jeremiah had written (Jer 25:12,13), but then Jehovah told him to take the cup of the wine of his rage and to make all the nations to whom he was being sent drink it ...namely all the cities of Judah and her kings and her princes to make them, [them being masc. refers to the Kings and princes], a desolation and an object of astonishment, something to whistle at, and a malediction just as at this day... At that time Jerusalem was in ruins and her kings and princes humiliated (Jer 25:15,16,17,18). Jeremiah then lists the kings/ princes/leaders of the other nations that would be forced to drink the cup of Jehovah’s anger, saying ...and in case they should refuse to drink you must also say to them, “This is what Jehovah of armies has said: You will drink without fail. For look! it is upon the city upon which my name has been called that I am starting bringing calamity, and should you yourselves go free of punishment?”... (Jer 25:27-29)

Jesus knew that this prophecy would be fulfilled just before the son of man returned. At that time there would be wars in one place after another, and people would hate those bearing witness to his name (Mt 24:9), Jesus/Yehoshua, which means Jehovah Saves. At that time many would be ...stumbled and betray one another, and many false prophets will arise and mislead many... saying here is the Christ or there... (Mt 24:23,24). Note they do not call Jesus by his name, but use the generic term Christ. And because of the increasing lawlessness, the love of the greater number would cool off, but the one that endured to the end would be saved...(Mt 24: 7-13; cf. 2Thess 2:7,8 & Dan 7:25 & Rev12:17).

Therefore, when you catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation, as spoken of through Daniel the prophet... then let those in Judea begin fleeing to the mountains...for then there will be a great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world's beginning... (Mt 24:15-22, cf. Jer 25: 17-38 ). This tribulation would start in Jerusalem even as Jeremiah had foretold at Jer 25:29 ...behold I shall start with the city upon which my name has been called... This is the prophecy that had caused Daniel to put on sackcloth and ashes and confess Israel’s sin all over again (Dan 9:3-19). Jehovah concludes the prophecy of Ezekiel chapter seven saying: ...According to their way, I shall act toward them, and with their judgement I shall judge them; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah... (Ezek 7:27)

When that happens the king financiers and princes will throw their silver into the streets, and an abhorrent thing their gold will become... because they know what they have done... it has become a stumbling block causing their error... and that it will not deliver them in the day of Jehovah’s fury. (Ezk 7:19)
LRW~

coccus ilicis

#256 Post by coccus ilicis » 3 months ago

Revelation

The dragon

Part 6

In post 255 above I said”
This tribulation would start in Jerusalem even as Jeremiah had foretold at Jer 25:29 ...behold I shall start with the city upon which my name has been called...
Which had caused Daniel to put on sackcloth and ashes and confess Israel’s sin all over again (Dan 9:3-19). Jehovah concludes what he had said at Ezk 7:19 saying: ...According to their way, I shall act toward them, and with their judgement, I shall judge them; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah... (Ezek 7:27) The harlot and her final beast, the eighth king is the earthly counterpart of the heavenly dragon the one called devil and Satan (Rev 12:9; 17:11), see, post #239 & #240, here, and post #242, here.

So what part does Jerusalem play in this saga of epic proportions?

Ezekiel identifies the mother of the harlots (Rev 17:5) saying ... "Son of man, make known to Jerusalem her detestable things. And you must say, 'This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said to Jerusalem: "Your origin and your birth were from the land of the Canaanite. Your father was an Amorite and your mother was a Hittite... No eye felt sorry for you... but you were thrown upon the field because there was an abhorring of your soul in the day of your being born... And I came passing along by you and got to see you kicking in your blood, and I proceeded to say to you ... 'Keep living!' ...A very big multitude, like the sprouting of the field I have made you so that you would grow big and become great... and come in with the finest ornament[... and got to see you, and look your time for love's expression. And so I proceeded to spread My skirt over you to cover your nudeness and to make a sworn statement to you and enter into a covenant with you is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah, and so you became mine (Ezk 16:2-8).

This covenant was a marriage contract in which Jehovah gave them the land of Canaan, which would be theirs as long as they obeyed the terms of the contract. ...And Moses together with the older men of Israel went on to command the people saying ... and it must occur when you cross the Jordan into the land Jehovah your God is giving you you must also set up for yourselves great stones and whitewash them with lime and you must write upon them all the words of this law... in order that you may enter into the land that Jehovah your God[s] is giving you... (De 27:1,2,3). If they carried out their part of the deal their God would bless them (De 28:3-13). And if they did not then curses would befall them (De 28: 15-62). They agreed and Jehovah came to be her husbandly owner or Baal (cf. Isa54:4,5). And under his care she became beautiful and prospered and accumulated great wealth (1Ki 10:4), but then the rot set in.

..."But you began to trust in your own prettiness and become a prostitute on account of your name and to pour out your acts of prostitution to every passer-by ...and you would take your beautiful articles from my gold and silver that I had given you, and you would make for yourself images of a male, [cf. Gen 1:27 this may be a reference to male genitalia], and commit fornication with them... (Ezk 16:15-19)

... And king Solomon himself loved many foreign wives along with the daughter of Pharaoh, Moabite, Ammonite, Edomite, Sidonian and Hittite women... By doing so Solomon set himself above the Law (Ex 34:11-16)...and Solomon began going after Ashtareth the goddess of the Sidonians and after Milcom the disgusting thing of the Ammonites... and then Solomon began to build the high place to Chemosh the disgusting thing of Moab... and to Molech the disgusting thing of the sons of Ammon (1Ki 11:1-8). These were destroyed during Asa’s reign (2Chron 14:1-6) and for a brief period, Israel had rest on their soil. But then he too broke God's Law and lost Jehovah's blessing (2 Chron 16:7-11)

The blue dashes in the above graph indicate the periods when Israel possessed Jerusalem. Jesus was on earth during the time of the Hasmonean kingdom and he had called those who were seeking to kill him hypocrites and that Isaiah had aptly spoken when he had said: 'This people honours me with their lips yet their heart is far removed from me. It is in vain that they keep worshipping me because they teach the commands of men as doctrines (Mt 15:1-9). He was quoting Isa 29:13. Isaiah chapter 29 is a prophecy against Ariel (Isa 29:1). Ariel is made up of two words, ari, which means lion and el, which means God. Therefore feminine 'Ariel' refers to Jerusalem ..."Woe to Ariel, Ariel , [the lioness of God], where David encamped. Isaiah receive God’s words circa 732 BC when Jerusalem had turned aside from the words of the marriage contract and thus Jehovah says: ... I have to make things tight for Ariel, and there must come to be mourning and lamentation and she must become to me the altar hearth of God... and I must encamp on all sides against you ...and I must lay siege to you with a palisade... (Isa 29:1-3).

This is what Jesus would have had in mind when he said, ...Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the killer of the prophets and the stoner of those sent forth to her – how often I have wanted to gather your children together but you people did not want it. Look your house is abandoned to you. For I say to you, You will by no means see me henceforth until you say, Blessed is he that comes in Jehovah’s name... (Mt 23:37-39). And then he said concerning the temple built during the Hasmonean period, that not a stone would be left upon a stone and not be thrown down (Mt 24:2). Jehovah used Rome to carry out that task in 70 CE. By that time they had replaced the name Jehovah with the generic titles such as Lord God, Sovereign Lord, and had banned the speaking of Gods name - an edict that may yet be reintroduced again by the eighth and final beast the harlot rides (Rev 17:11; Dan 7: 25)

Is the contractual agreement that Israel entered into thousands of years ago still operative today. Yes, it is, especially so since they passed Israel's Jewish Nation-State Law ...The Israeli Knesset voted on 19 July 2018 by a margin of 62 to 55 to approve the Jewish Nation-State Basic Law, constitutionally enshrining Jewish supremacy and the identity of the State of Israel as the nation-state of the Jewish people. This law...guarantees the ethnic-religious character of Israel as exclusively Jewish and entrenches the privileges enjoyed by Jewish citizens, while simultaneously anchoring discrimination against Palestinian citizens and legitimizing exclusion, racism, and systemic inequality.

So what about the majority of the population of Palestine, peoples who had moved in after 70 CE, and continued to live there? See,
Jerusalem — Past and Present - Part ii During the war of 1948, Arabs constituted the majority of the population of Jerusalem. According to the 1946 estimates by the British administration..., (check link for details).
In 1951, Israel passed the Absentees’ Property Law, which transferred the ownership of all abandoned properties to the government of Israel...
The Absentee Property Law, defines persons who were expelled, fled, or who left the country after 29 November 1947, mainly due to the war, as well as their movable and immovable property (mainly land, houses and bank accounts etc.), as “absentee”...Property belonging to absentees was placed under the control of the State of Israel with the Custodian for Absentees’ Property. The Absentees’ Property Law was the main legal instrument used by Israel to take possession of the land belonging to the internal and external Palestinian refugee and Muslim Waqf properties across the state.. In other words they were dispossessed.

Many Jews and Christians believe the modern nation-state of Israel has God's blessing, but the land vomited them out in accordance with the covenant Israel concluded with Jehovah (Lev 18:27,28). Among the maledictions of the marriage contract God had made with them it says: ...cursed is the one who moves the boundary marker of his fellow...cursed is the one who perverts the judgement of an alien resident... Watch the videos on Jonathan Cook's site, here, Tours of Nazareth and the Galilee and note that this is exactly what they have done, they removed the boundary markers and all traces of the original owners of the land.

Jesus had said ... when you catch sight of the disgusting thing spoken of through Daniel the prophet... let those in Judea begin fleeing to the mountains. Let the man on the housetop not come down to take the goods from his house; and the man in the field not return to the house to pick up his outer garments. Woe to the pregnant women and those suckling a baby in those days. Keep praying that your flight may not occur in winter time, nor on the Sabbath day; for then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the beginning until now, no, nor will occur again... (Mt 24:15-21).

So what might that disgusting thing turn out to be? If the 1951 property Law is what the angelic messenger refers to when he says ... And you should know and have insight from the going forth of the word to restore and rebuild Jerusalem there will be seven seventies and sixty-two seventies (Dan 9:24,see, post #220, here), then we wont have to wait long to find out.
LRW~

coccus ilicis

#257 Post by coccus ilicis » 2 months ago

Revelation

Chapter 20

Prelude to the thousand-year rule.
So what might that disgusting thing turn out to be? If the 1951 property Law is what the angelic messenger refers to when he says ... And you should know and have insight from the going forth of the word to restore and rebuild Jerusalem there will be seven seventies and sixty-two seventies (Dan 9:24, see, post #220, here), then we won't have to wait long to find out.

The prophecies at Dan 7:24,25; 8:25; 9: 24-27 provide the timing, characteristic, locality and outcome of this final and last king, but we will have to wait and see in what guise the disgusting thing will present itself. Like its forerunner, the false prophet (see post 126,here) it will mislead the entire inhabited earth and if possible even the chosen ones (Mt 24:22,24). The method used to entice them may simply be an appeal to their vanity. The same method Satan used on Jesus in the wilderness, starting each of the temptations with the question ... “If you are the son of God...(Mt 4:3,6) Or at his trial when the high priest asked him ...'Tell us if you are the Christ the Son of God?' ... All he had to say was, 'I am,' but he didn't (Mt 26:64); for more on this see, post 1, here and post 17, here, and posts 93 & 97, here. So if one wants to remain loyal and not be enticed one will have to keep their wits about them.

After warning his disciples of the danger he said that all the tribes, as at Gen 10:5, would beat themselves in lamentation when they saw the sign of the coming son of man. Which begs the question, why? What are these great signs and wonders performed by the false prophets and false anointed ones/messiahs that fool humanity and may even fool chosen ones?

The following video is a UNICEF educational production ostensibly to teach children to accept one another regardless of race or creed, but why did they use an extraterrestrial child to make their point.

https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2020/ ... child.html
The United Nations Children's Fund- UNICEF is an agency for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. That's all well and good, but in 2015 it released a short promotional video called Marciano, an Unexpected Friend. The film is just over a minute long and has no dialogue...

We are not privy to their reasoning, but Jesus had said the people would beat themselves in lamentation and Luke's account adds ...while men become faint out of fear and expectation of the things coming upon the inhabited earth for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory... (Lu 21:26,27). Why would they be faint out of fear, surely the son of man’s arrival ought to cause great joy, not fear. Might it be because by that time people believe the Messiah has already come? ...'Look! Here is the Christ' or 'There!'...Look! he is in the wilderness... Look! he is in the inner chambers...(Mt 24:23, 27). And because of this they see the coming of the son of man as a threat.

What follows is the war of the great day of God almighty (Rev 16:14), as described at Rev 19:11-19 ... the wild beast was caught and along with it the false prophet (see, post 126, here) ...While still alive, [still functioning], were hurled into the fiery lake that burns with sulphur... and the rest of Satan's earthly proxies are destroyed ((Rev 19:20,21).

And then an angel is seen coming down out of heaven and he seizes the dragon the original serpent, who is the Devil and Satan and binds him for a thousand years (Rev 20:1-3). Here one needs to note and understand that this is the heavenly nachash/serpent/Satan, physically on earth, in the flesh.

That means that people had accepted an alien extraterrestrial being, perhaps the one referred to at Mt 24:23, as their messiah/christ. No wonder they beat themselves in lamentation when they see the sign of the son of man in heaven.
LRW~

Orchid61

#258 Post by Orchid61 » 2 months ago

Hello CI,

And then an angel is seen coming down out of heaven and he seizes the dragon the original serpent, who is the Devil and Satan and binds him for a thousand years (Rev 20:1-3). Here one needs to note and understand that this is the heavenly nachash/serpent/Satan, physically on earth, in the flesh.

In the flesh, I don't understand, because the Opposer is a spirit creature.

Kind regards,
Maria 🌷

coccus ilicis

#259 Post by coccus ilicis » 2 months ago

Orchid61 wrote:
2 months ago

Hello CI,

In the flesh, I don't understand, because the Opposer is a spirit creature.

Kind regards,
Maria 🌷
Hello Maria,

Thank you for bringing this up. I wondered whether someone would query this. I used the term flesh to make sure the reader understood that on Earth Satan remains in his corporeal body and can no longer appear and disappear at will.

Yes, Satan is a spirit creature as are all the heavenly sons of God, as is God himself. Jesus said God is a spirit and those worshipping him must worship him with spirit and truth,(Jhn 4:24). In what way can man worship him with spirit and truth? When Jesus reprimanded his disciples for wanting to torch a Samaritan village, he said, you do not know what spirit you are of. (KJV Lu 9:55. Some Greek manuscripts have omitted the rebuke, but see Luke 9:55, here )

So what does this spirit that is man refer to? The physical sciences are only just beginning to investigate how man's spirit influences what happens at the quantum level. For more on this see videos and my comments in posts 364, here.

But just as man also has a corporeal body, the spirit sons of God (Ps 104:4) also have corporeal bodies. This is attested to in many places in the Bible where heavenly messengers interact with humans; that Satan also had a corporeal body, is shown in the garden of Eden (Gen 3:1).

Reading from right to left examine this segment from Isa 14:29 where the term 5175/nachash/serpent, as at Gen 3:1 and Rev 20:2 is used.

(highlights, added text, arrows etc mine)

The serpent/Satan appears to be a Seraph, like the ones that are above Jehovah's throne at Isa 6:2,6. In most cases spirit persons that interacted with humans were in the likeness of an earthling man, e.g. Gen 32:24-30, but not always. The one that appeared to Daniel at Dn 10:5,6 was so fear-inspiring that Daniel fell to the earth speechless, and then another one that had the appearance of an earthling man touched him and strengthened him (Dan 10:17,18).

After Jesus was resurrected he also had a fleshly body. But because he had appeared out of nowhere and stood in the midst of his disciples they became terrified thinking him a spirit, and he said to them ..."Why are you troubled and why are there doubts in your hearts? See my hands and feet, that it is I myself, feel me and see because a spirit does not have flesh and bones just as you behold that I have." (Lu 24:36-39).

Satan also has a corporeal physical body. But unlike those spirit beings who interacted with humankind in the past, and who appeared and disappeared at will, at that time (Rev 20:2) he will no longer be able to say, '"beam me up scotty"' to be transferred elsewhere.

That's really all we know about the heavenly spirit sons of God. But in physics experiments it has been shown that the spirit that is man interacts with a quantum of light and determines its orientation.
LRW~

coccus ilicis

#260 Post by coccus ilicis » 2 months ago

Revelation

Chapter 20

The Great Reset - Prelude to the thousand-year rule,

In post 252 &253, here, I posted videos and information about the Great Reset planned by stakeholders of the Economic Forum. This is their mission statement for 2021.

At Rev 18:4 the voice out of heaven says: ... "Get out of her my people if you do not want to share with her in her sins and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues... The ‘her’, referred to is an organized body of individuals that had its beginning in ancient times (Ezk 16: 1-34, see also post 175, here), who had turned against their founder, breaking the marriage contract he had made with them, (De 31:25,27,29;32:15-18). And that is why she is called a harlot and the mother of the harlots (Rev 17:5).

She has plied her trade throughout the ages, adjusting to circumstances as needed and she is now at the cusp of her glory, saying in her heart ...I sit a queen I am no widow and I shall never see mourning... (Rev 18:7). To her, her survival and supremacy are paramount, and as can be seen from Rev 18:9-20 her interests are mainly political and commercial. Therefore the 'my people' refers to those actively engaged in activities that she has promoted. At Ezk 16:34 Jehovah says concerning this adulterous woman...In your case, the opposite takes place from that of other women in your acts of prostitution, and after your style, no prostitution has been committed, even in your giving hire when no hire has been given you so that it occurs in the opposite way... So she hires her lovers who then become beholden to her. These are the 'my people' referred to. They are embedded in all the fields of activity that have had her support, such as politics, commerce, banking, the sciences, education, purveyors of news, AI technologies, medicine etc. Many of those engaged in these fields may see the wrong, and they are the ones that must heed the call to get out if they don’t want to receive part of her plagues that are in store for the harlot who has a kingdom over the kings of the earth...(Rev 17:18).

Those of God's people in organized religion are a different kettle of fish, they are the fish in the dragnet (Mt 13:47-48). Their removing themselves from their religious organizations is connected to their heeding what the Spirit says to the congregations at Rev 2:1-3:22. And the leaders of these religions show their mettle by their reaction when their master doesn’t arrive at the time they expected. They may start to browbeat their fellow slaves and throw in their lot with confirmed drunkards, (Mt 24: 48,49,50,51). These drunkards are the ones in the time of the end prophecy at Jer 25:27-29. ... This is what Jehovah of armies has said: “Drink and get drunk and puke and fall so that you cannot get up, because of the sword that I am sending among you ... you will drink without fail because it is upon the city upon which my name has been called [Jerusalem, see Jer 25:17,18] that I am starting bringing calamity... And they are the ones that cheer when the two symbolic witnesses are killed. (Rev 11:1,3,10)

The king of the north beast, that the harlot has ridden since WW2 has become dysfunctional and unmanageable and has lost favour(Rev 16:10). And she knows the time has come to change beasts. Its preparation is ongoing, but the horns, the major stakeholders, still need to hammer out binding agreements. (Rev 17:11). Once these agreements are signed it will replace the old beast, ( see post 248 & 249, U.N. Security Council, here). ...the ten horn... mean ten kings that have not yet received a kingdom, but they do receive authority with the beast, [the harlot's mount], for one hour... These have one thought and they give their authority to the beast ...(Rev 17:12,13).

In the meantime, the kings from the north (Russia) and east (China) of the old beast, the U.N. Security Council, (Dan 11:44, see link above), tired of the hubristic controlling antics of the Anglo/American faction, set out to create a pact of their own that would by-pass the US $ and enable them to trade in their own currencies. See, The 12th BRICS summit held in Jul 2020. This is against the beast's rules (Rev 13:15,16,17). It has infuriated the Anglo American faction to the point of preparing for war (see post 251 above). Hence the urgency for the Great 2021 Reset.

Here are the speeches of the two major disaffected stakeholders at the Economic Forum on the 25th to 29th, January 2021. See video Special Address by Xi Jinping, President of the People's Republic of China, here, and the video and full transcript of Vladimir Putin's speech, Putin warns the world risks sliding into an “all against all” conflict, in Davos speech. It is twelve years since Putin last spoke at the Economic Forum which indicates the urgency and importance of the 2021 Summit. In these speeches the sentiment expressed at Rev 17:16 comes through loud and clear.

... And the ten horns that you saw and the wild beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her devastated and naked and eat up her fleshy parts and will completely burn her with fire. For God put it into their hearts to carry out this thought, even to carry out [their] one thought by giving their kingdom to the beast until the words of God will have been accomplished (Rev 17:16-18).

And the woman whom you saw is the great city that has a kingdom over the kings of the Earth. (Rev 17:18)
LRW~