Revelation

This is the place to discuss anything to do with scriptural doctrine. It is the primary purpose of this site, and most discussions will be here.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Stranger

Re: Revelation

#261 Post by Stranger » 3 months ago

coccus ilicis wrote:
3 months ago
And the woman whom you saw is the great city that has a kingdom over the kings of the Earth. (Rev 17:18)
Hi Coccus,

"Well, with just one look I was a bad mess, cause that long cool woman had it all." (The title is in the quote, can you name that tune?)

Stranger, (Ps 73:10 KJV)

Jeremiah

#262 Post by Jeremiah » 3 months ago

Stranger wrote:
3 months ago
coccus ilicis wrote:
3 months ago
And the woman whom you saw is the great city that has a kingdom over the kings of the Earth. (Rev 17:18)
Hi Coccus,

"Well, with just one look I was a bad mess, cause that long cool woman had it all." (The title is in the quote, can you name that tune?)

Stranger, (Ps 73:10 KJV)
Hey Stranger. For a change I got this one. Except for the black dress, I dont think she is 'gonna be spared'.

Regards Jeremy

Stranger

#263 Post by Stranger » 3 months ago

Jeremiah wrote:
3 months ago
Hey Stranger. For a change I got this one. Except for the black dress, I dont think she is 'gonna be spared'.
Hey Jeremiah, who is a good friend of mine.

Now if I were a King of the World, I'll tell you what I'd do .....

You know I love the ladies, love to have my fun. (but this lady in particular has got to be done.)

I'm a high life flyer and a rainbow rider, a straight shooting son-of-a gun, I said a straight shooting son-of-a gun. (she's gonna get it right between the eyes if we are ever to have joy in this World)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjtEM0mtUtw

Stranger, (Matt 13:44)

coccus ilicis

#264 Post by coccus ilicis » 3 months ago

Hey guys,

I've got no idea what you are talking about, it must be man's talk.
LRW~

Stranger

#265 Post by Stranger » 3 months ago

coccus ilicis wrote:
3 months ago
Hey guys,

Hi Coccus,

We are talking about the same thing you are:
coccus ilicis wrote:
3 months ago

We, or should I say I (Jeremiah can speak for himself) just do it in a different manner. I'm not spreading propaganda about past wars and current wars or possible future wars. I'm just trying to keep my spiritual composure disciplined (Matt 24:6)

Stranger, (Heb 12:8)

coccus ilicis

#266 Post by coccus ilicis » 3 months ago

Chapter 20

Prelude to the thousand year reign.
Stranger wrote:
3 months ago
coccus ilicis wrote:
3 months ago
Hey guys,
We, or should I say I (Jeremiah can speak for himself) just do it in a different manner. I'm not spreading propaganda about past wars and current wars or possible future wars. I'm just trying to keep my spiritual composure disciplined (Matt 24:6)
Stranger, (Heb 12:8)
Hi Stranger,

Talking about a man keeping his spiritual composure disciplined, here is another man trying to keep his spiritual composure disciplined.

As one man summed up what another man, President Putin, said in his speech at the virtual Great Reset preview hosted by Herr Klaus Schwab ...80 people from among the most influential on the planet did not laugh in Putin’s face, as it was in 2007 in Munich, and without noise immediately after his open speech signed up for a closed conference with him... Xi and Putin make the case for win-win vs. zero-sum

What it takes to organize and run this world seems a lot more straight forward at the grass-roots level, than it is in reality. We are like children that come to the table expecting to eat our food, giving little or no thought to how it was provided.

The live translation of his speech in the video was difficult to understand, so here is the link for the transcription of his speech. Special Address by Vladimir Putin, President of the Russian Federation | DAVOS AGENDA 2021. And here are some excerpts.

...Klaus has mentioned the conversation I had yesterday with the US President on extending the New START. This is, without a doubt, a step in the right direction. Nevertheless, the differences are leading to a downward spiral. As you are aware, the inability and unwillingness to find substantive solutions to problems like this in the 20th century led to the WWII catastrophe...

Of course, such a heated global conflict is impossible in principle, I hope. This is what I am pinning my hopes on, because this would be the end of humanity. However, as I have said, the situation could take an unexpected and uncontrollable turn – unless we do something to prevent this. There is a chance that we will face a formidable break-down in global development, which will be fraught with a war of all against all...

New Start which is due to expire Feb 5...the top foreign policy priority of President Joe Biden, once he is sworn in, must be to dispatch a senior representative to reach an agreement with Russia on a clean, five-year extension of the treaty (the maximum allowed under the agreement) and begin follow-on nuclear disarmament talks on the backlog of issues the two sides have failed to resolve since New START was concluded... The loss of New START... would ...create the potential for unconstrained nuclear competition, and further complicate the already fraught U.S.-Russian relationship. For the first time since 1972, there would be no agreed limits on the world’s two largest nuclear arsenals.

And after going through some of the critical issues that need to be addressed and resolved to avoid such a war of all against all Putin says:
It is clear that the world cannot continue creating an economy that will only benefit a million people, or even the golden billion [a Russian expression referring to the wealthy of the industrialized developed world]. This is a destructive precept. This model is unbalanced by default. The recent developments, including migration crises, have reaffirmed this once again.

Obviously, the era linked with attempts to build a centralised and unipolar world order has ended. To be honest, this era did not even begin. A mere attempt was made in this direction, but this, too, is now history. The essence of this monopoly ran counter to our civilisations cultural and historical diversity...

Google:Unipolarity in international politics is a distribution of power in which one state exercises most of the cultural, economic, and military influence.

To achieve this we must, in part, consolidate and develop universal institutions that bear special responsibility for ensuring stability and security in the world and for formulating and defining the rules of conduct both in the global economy and trade...

Speaking about the existing institutions, he says:
...many of these institutions are not going through the best of times... these structures have the unique experience of work and a huge but largely untapped potential. And it certainly needs to be carefully adapted to modern realities. It is too early to dump it in the dustbin of history. It is essential to work with it and to use it...Klaus Schwab then asks him ‘How do you see the future of European-Russian relations? (underline and bold mine)
In reference to the existing institution he may be referring to the U.N. and all the organizational structures associated with it. And by saying, though it may be too early to dump it in the dustbin, he indicates that this is what is planned.

The speech is well worth reading in its entirety. It highlights the issues facing those that rule of which we at the grass-roots level are mostly ignorant. But God is well aware of the multifarious problems facing resource planners. And this is probably the reason why, when the 8th beast is destroyed (Dan 7:8,11) it says of the remaining horns/beasts – possibly those responsible for the harlot’s demise (Rev17:12,13,16)...But as for the rest of the beasts, their rulership is taken away and there is a lengthening of life given to them for a time and a season... (Dan 7:12) They will probably govern in the interim period to bring food to our table until the son of man and his holy ones take over, (Dan 7:14,27).

But before that the harlot will not go down without a fight and start a war off all against all which will include a nuclear exchange.

...therefore when you catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation, as spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place... standing where it ought not... then let those in Judea begin fleeing into the mountains...(Mt 24:15,16; Mk 13:14)

This disgusting thing intends to change times, [Dan 7:25 masc.pl. from zeman 2165, God’s appointed times, as at Dan 2:16,21, epochs], and they, [zeman, appointed times], will be given into his hand for a time, times and half a time. Here time is from iddah 5173, periods of menstruation, as at Dan 2:9,21; 4:16,23; 7:12,25. Noting the difference between these two words, both rendered time in English, is essential. ‘Zeman’ refers to God’s appointed time, and the other, ‘iddan/idda' from Heb. ed, menstruation , as at (Isa 64:6), ...and we have become like someone unclean, all of us, and all our acts of righteousness are like the garment for periods of menstruation... From this one sees that God has allowed for human periods of menstruation to remove the uncleanness from humanity's body, otherwise the thought that they are capable of being gods and dominating man (Gen 1:28; 3:5) would remain and resurface at a later date, (cf Rev 20:7 -9).

When the disgusting thing is discerned ... let those in Judea begin fleeing to the mountains... woe to the pregnant women and those suckling a baby in those days. They are the most vulnerable to nuclear fallout. And keep praying that your flight may not occur in winter time or on a Sabbath day. Such a nuclear strike would come with at best only a few minutes warning, so there would be no time to take provisions or to worry about Sabbath travel prohibitions. For there will be a great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning [world/kosmos, since the flood] until now, nor will occur again, In fact unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved... (Mt 24:16-25)

But how will this nascent all against all war be cut short?
LRW~

coccus ilicis

#267 Post by coccus ilicis » 2 months ago

Chapter 20

Prelude to the thousand-year reign – part 2

The Spiritual Aspect
From this one sees that God has allowed for human periods of menstruation to remove the uncleanness from humanity's body, otherwise the thought that they are capable of being gods and dominating man (Gen 1:28; 3:5) would remain and resurface at a later date, (cf Rev 20:7-9). ...When the disgusting thing is discerned ... let those in Judea begin fleeing to the mountains... In fact, unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved... (Mt 24:16-25) But how will this nascent all against all war be cut short?
The world of politics and religion is aligning itself with prophecy. There are reports that will disturb him,[the king of the north, see post 248, here], out of the sun rising ,[China], and out of the north, [Russia]. And the king of the north becomes enraged and sets out... to devote many to destruction... before coming all the way to his end (Dan 11: 44,45). President Putin had said in his speech (above) There is a chance that we will face a formidable break-down in global development, which will be fraught with a war of all against all......

So all are aware of the danger and are looking for a way out. The only way out the king of the north sees as feasible is on his terms... my way or the highway.. Therefore the eighth king will emerge from a compromise ...And the beast that you saw, that was but is not, it itself is also an eighth king but springs from the seven and it goes off into destruction. And the ten horns that you see [on its head] are ten kings that have not yet received a kingdom but they do receive authority as kings with the beast one hour, and they have one mind and so they give their authority to the beast ...these will hate the harlot and make her devastated and naked... (Rev17:11,12, 13, 16). And it is to avoid a war of all against all, and to bring an end to the harlot's rule, that they compromise and give their authority to the beast.

At Dan 12:1-4 it says that during that time Michael would stand up, and that many would wake up and knowledge would become abundant, and that there would be a division between those that had woken up, some cleansing and whitening themselves and others not (Dan 12:2,4,9, 10). This is also in progress now. In the same vision, Daniel sees another two, standing on opposite sides of a stream, and a man clothed in linen above the waters of the stream. One of the two asks the man above the stream, "How long will it be to the end of the wonderful things?” (Dan12:6)

Who are these two standing on opposite sides of the stream?

...And I proceed to raise my eyes and see, and look! there was a man and in his hand, a measuring rope ... to measure Jerusalem... for in the direction of the four winds I have spread you people abroad... “Hey there Zion! Make your escape, you who are dwelling with the daughter of Babylon...(Zech 2:1,6,7)
And an angel asked Zechariah what he was seeing in the vision.
...I see a lampstand... and the lamps on top of it have seven pipes... What are the two bunches of twigs of the [two] olive trees that by means of golden tubes are pouring from within themselves the gold [liquid]? ...These are the two oiled ones (3323, yitshar) standing on behalf of the Lord of the whole earth... (Zech 4:1,2,12,14)

... And a reed like a rod was given me,[John], and he said get up and measure the [sanctuary] of God and the altar and those worshipping in it... And I will cause my two witnesses to prophesy a thousand two hundred and sixty days. These are the two olive trees and the two lamp-stands standing in the sight of the Lord of the earth, (Rev 11:1,3,4).

And who is the man clothed in linen?

...And he called out in my ears, saying; “Have those giving attention to the city come near, each one with his weapon in his hand for bringing ruin!” ... and there is one man among them clothed in linen with the secretaries inkhorn at his hips... And Jehovah went on to say to him, [the man clothed in linen], ... “Pass through the midst of the city through the midst of Jerusalem and put a mark on the foreheads of the men that are sighing and groaning over all the detestable things that are being done in the midst of her... and to these others, he said in my ears: “Pass through the city after him and strike... but to any man on whom there is a mark do not go near, and from my sanctuary, you will start... (Ezek 9:1,3,4,5,6)

This is the work that the two witnesses on opposite sides of the stream do on behalf of the Lord

One of them then asks the man clothed in linen how long it would be to the end of the wonderful things? And the man clothed in linen answers ... It will be for an appointed time, appointed times and a half, and as soon as there will have been a completion of the dashing of the power of the holy people to pieces all these things will come to their finish"... Dan 12:7. Appointed time as used here comes from yet another Hebrew word rendered time, see RH column 4150 moed, here. And it is used mainly in connection with God's regulations of nature and appointed times for religious festivals. But at Isa 1:14 it is used in another sense.

Isaiah says ... Hear O heavens and give ear O earth, for Jehovah himself has spoken: Sons I have brought up but they themselves have revolted against me. A bull well knows its owner and the ass the manger of is master, [but] Israel itself as not known me, my own people have not discerned me ...Woe to the sinful nation a people heavy with error, an evildoing seed! They have left Jehovah, they have treated the holy one of Israel with disrespect, they have turned backwards... (Isa 1:2-4)

Hear the word of Jehovah you dictators of Sodom ...of what benefit to me is your multitude of sacrifices ...I have had enough of your whole burnt offerings of rams and the fat of well-fed animals ...When you people keep coming in to see my face, who is it that has required this of you ...Stop bringing me any more of your valueless grain offerings, incense is something detestable to me ...Your new moons[months] and your appointed times my soul has hated, they are a burden to me.. (Isa 1:10-14)

The land had vomited them out in the sixth-century ... And you yourselves must keep my statutes and my judicial decisions and you must not do any of these detestable things ...For all these detestable things the men of the land who were before you have done so that the land is unclean. Then the land will not vomit you out for your defiling it... (Lev 18:26, 27,28). And in the first century, Jesus had told them ...Your house, [Jerusalem], is abandoned to you, (Mt23:38). And the temple was destroyed in 70 CE.

... And I raised my eyes again and I am seeing a flying scroll... this is the curse that is going forth over all the earth, because everyone stealing according to it on this side has gone free of punishment, and everyone making a sworn oath in my name on that side has gone free of punishment ... And Jehovah of armies says, I have caused it to go forth... and it must enter into the house of the thief and into the house of the one making sworn oaths in my name.

Google:
In Judaism, HaShem (lit. 'the Name') is used to refer to God, particularly as an epithet for the Tetragrammaton, when avoiding God's more formal title, Adonai ('my master')

And Zechariah saw an ephah measure that was going forth. And the angel told him... This is their aspect in all the earth. And a woman was inside the ephah, and he is told This is wickedness. The angel then dropped the led weight back on the ephah. And he saw two women with wind in their wings raising the ephah up between the earth and the heavens. And he asked where they were taking the ephah, and is told, In order to build a house for her in the land of Shinar, [cf Gen 10:10], and when it is ready, she must be deposited there in her proper place.... (Zech 5:1-4,6-11)

In 1948 Israel repossessed that land.

Sanhedrin Invites 70 Nations to Hanukkah Dedication of Altar for the Third Temple

...According to Jewish tradition, the tabernacle and Aaron the Priest were consecrated for service on the last day of Hanukkah,” Rabbi Weiss explained to Breaking Israel News. “It is fitting that we should invite the nations to the ceremony since Hanukkah is about bringing light to the darkness. The Jews were meant to do this for the entire world,” he said, quoting the Prophet Isaiah.
For He has said: “It is too little that you should be My servant In that I raise up the tribes of Yaakov And restore the survivors of Yisrael: I will also make you a light of nations, That My salvation may reach the ends of the earth.” Isaiah 49:6
“The Jews were brought back to Israel for the purpose of spreading the light to the nations,” Rabbi Weiss said.
The ceremony will also be part of the Sanhedrin’s ongoing effort to establish a Bible-based international organization to replace the United Nations. To this end, they charged Rabbi Yoel Schwartz, president of the Sanhedrin’s Court for the Noahides, with preparing a declaration that would describe the spiritual basis for the organization
...The sages teach us that the world stands on three things: on Torah, on the Temple Service, and on acts of loving-kindness. Lacking the Temple service the world is like a throne that stands on two legs.[/list]
...Humanity created religions such as Christianity and Islam that served as instruments throughout history to bring humanity closer to this great day[/list]
...We are very close to the time about which the prophets of Israel prophesied that the God of the world who created everything will be called by the world in the name of the God of Israel, for only the people of Israel remained attached to Him.

These are the seven messages of the Creator of the world to humanity known as the Seven Noahide Laws:
  1. Belief in God: He who created everything. There is none besides Him and no one should turn away from Him
    Blessing Hashem (God, literally ‘the name’).
  2. Respecting the Creator and the sages who are familiar with His Torah, and respecting the places of worship where the Torah is learned and prayers are recited to him. It is forbidden, God forbid, to speak harshly against them or to curse them.
  3. Stealing: The preservation of the rights of others to property and honour and body and not to desire to take anything belonging to others that is not for sale.
  4. Laws: To establish courts to judge justice and to direct society and obey the orders and decisions of the courts
  5. Killing: Do not shorten the lives of people, including the lives of the terminally ill. The opposite is also true; to invest efforts to heal diseases and maintain health.
  6. Have mercy on creatures: Not to be cruel to animals. One of the most forbidden acts is eating the organ or limb from a live animal. The animal must first be killed in a way that is less distressing such as cutting the neck.
  7. Prohibition of prostitution: The mitzvah (Bible commandment) to build a proper family life. It is a severe prohibition to commit adultery with

Therefore, anyone who receives upon himself all of these seven rules in front of a rabbinic court has a special status in Judaism. Even though they are not Jewish, they have entered into a full partnership in the service of God
(underline and bold mine). In other words for any religious body to be accepted into a partnership with them, they must agree to abide by these seven Laws.

Note that the name of Jesus/Yehoshua ('he comes to be' saves) is not mentioned in the document, nor is the name Jehovah YHWH ('he comes to be'), but the titles Christian and Hashem are. Why are these two most important names missing? Will they be banned from use by any religious organization that wants to enter into a full partnership with God. Will the mention of these two most important identities be banned in religious circles including forums such as this, see post 218 &219, here

This speech was first given on Nov 29, 2018 ...The ceremony will also be part of the Sanhedrin’s ongoing effort to establish a Bible-based international organization to replace the United Nations. And their plans are by now well underway, and this tree has started sprouting leaves, (Mt 24:32).

And the man clothed in linen answered ... “It will be for an appointed time, appointed times and a half. And as soon as there will have been a completion of the dashing of the power of the holy people to pieces all these things will come to their finish"... Dan 12:7.

Since these appointed times, 4150 moed are used to dash the power of the holy people to pieces they are not from Jehovah, but instead are the filthy rags of menstruation. ...and we have become like someone unclean, all of us, and all our acts of righteousness are like the garment for periods of menstruation

(strike-through, added text and arrows mine)

The appointed times - moed - as at Dan 12:7 is a period of ceremonial uncleanness which like menstruation needs to be evacuated from the human body (as at Dan 2:9,21; 4:16,23; 7:12,25 see, iddan which corresponds to iddah) before the son of man comes in power and glory (Mt 24:29,30).

And from the time the constant feature has been removed, [the use of God's name, YHWH and the name of Jesus/Yehoshua], and there has been a placing of the disgusting thing that is causing desolation there will be one thousand two hundred and ninety days. Happy is the one who keeps in expectation and arrives at one thousand three hundred and thirty five days... (Dan 12:11,12).
LRW~

coccus ilicis

#268 Post by coccus ilicis » 2 months ago

Chapter 20

Prelude to the thousand-year reign – part 2 continued

The Spiritual Aspect
And from the time the constant feature has been removed, and there has been a placing of the disgusting thing that is causing desolation there will be one thousand two hundred and ninety days. Happy is the one who keeps in expectation and arrives at one thousand three hundred and thirty five days... (Dan 12:11,12).

Sanhedrin Invites 70 Nations to the Hanukkah Dedication of the Altar for the Third Temple

The nascent Sanhedrin released a declaration to the 70 nations for Hanukkah to be read at a ceremony in Jerusalem on the last day of the holiday. The ceremony will include the consecration of a stone altar prepared for use in the Third Temple. The declaration is intended as an invitation to the nations to participate in the Temple and to receive its blessings

But will the temple be the disgusting thing that causes desolation?

No, Jesus did not speak of yet another temple being built before his return (Mt 24:2,29,30). But he did say that during the period before his return there would be false Christs and false prophets who would give great signs and wonders so as to mislead... even the chosen ones. Rabbi Weiss says: “It is fitting that we should invite the nations to the ceremony since Hanukkah is about bringing light to the darkness. The Jews were meant to do this for the entire world,” he said, quoting the Prophet Isa 49:6. Is he saying 'Here is the Christ?'

Their ongoing effort is directed to establishing a Bible-based international organization to replace the United Nations. But how will such a coalition be formed, the Jews and the Vatican have been sworn enemies for centuries?

The Jesuit Pope and Israel
Where political leaders may divide, spiritual leaders may unite. Unite around a vision, unite around values, unite around a faith that we can make the world a better place to live. May the Lord Bless the new Pope."...
... “Over the past twelve years there has been a rich and fruitful dialogue between the Holy See and the Chief Rabbinate of Israel on primary issues...”

Council for Inclusive Capitalism launches partnership with Vatican
Vatican City, Dec 9, 2020 / 09:00 am MT (CNA).- The Council for Inclusive Capitalism launched a partnership with the Vatican on Tuesday, saying that it would be “under the moral guidance” of Pope Francis.
The council consists of global companies and organizations which share a mission to “harness the private sector to create a more inclusive, sustainable and trusted economic system....

It is part of the World Economic Forum and part of the Great Reset 2021
Members include the Ford Foundation, Johnson & Johnson, Mastercard, Bank of America, the Rockefeller Foundation, and Merck. ...Lynn Forester de Rothschild, founder of the council and managing partner of Inclusive Capital Partners... said “capitalism has created enormous global prosperity, but it has also left too many people behind, led to degradation of our planet, and is not widely trusted in society.” .

The reader unfamiliar with the term 'The Great Reset' their promotional videos are at this link 3 ways leaders can save their economies in the pandemic, according to a top economist

And here is an excerpt from an insightful letter, by the Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò on the subject, that is worth reading in its entirety. A Meditation on the “Great Reset” and the Liberty of Christians ...History teaches us that humanity evolves significantly only when it is really afraid: then it initially develops defense mechanisms...Then, once the crisis is over, fear transforms these mechanisms to make them compatible with individual freedom and inscribe them as policies of a healthy democracy.”

So the power of money and fear will be the uniting spirit of the unholy alliance of the eighth beast. But at Rev17:14 it says of the ten horns ...These will battle with the lamb... Why do they do this if the Vatican plays a major role in this unholy trinity of Money Politics and Religion?
LRW~

coccus ilicis

#269 Post by coccus ilicis » 2 months ago

Chapter 20

Prelude to the thousand-year reign – Part 3
So the power of money and fear will be the uniting spirit of the unholy alliance of the eighth beast. But at Rev17:14 it says of the ten horns ...These will battle with the lamb... Why would they bother to do this if the Vatican plays a major role in this unholy trinity of Money Politics and Religion?
All stakeholders of the proposed eighth beast are agreed in principle with regard to the overall plan. but it will take hundreds of hours of negotiations before they hand over their individual authority to the beast. What is released for public consumption via media is nothing more than an illusion. With a history such as ours is it any wonder that any change in humankind's direction comes at a price.

The world’s war machine is well-oiled and has been operating since WW1 and created millions of believers in the system. If that were moth-balled it would bankrupt nations like the U.S. the U.K and others who have not diversified and whose economies are driven by the war machine. Believers, who would lose all they have worked for are not about to roll over and submit. In principle the faith of these believers is no different from religious faith, without it their world falls apart and they lose their purpose. What Planet Is NATO Living On?

A womb-buddy of the war machine is the media. The harlot orchestrates this maestro piper and has all the world dancing to his tune. The harlot knows there are factions among the horns that seek to destroy her, and like a siren uses her voice to initiate regime change. In turn, those under attack defend themselves using the same tactics, with the full approval of the owner of the theatre, Satan, (1Jhn 5:19). Only a few independent voices remain and their number is rapidly dwindling. These investigative journalists are for the main self-funded and the outlets they use depend on donations to keep them afloat. Anyone that unmasks the harlot and her modus operandi becomes a target, i.e. Julian Assange. Her media outlets are well-funded and are respected news purveyors. Reuters, BBC, and Bellingcat participated in covert UK Foreign Office-funded programs to “weaken Russia,” leaked docs reveal . The intelligence contractors that oversaw that operation, the Zinc Network, boasted of establishing “a network of YouTubers in Russia and Central Asia”...The firm also touted its ability to “activate a range of content” to support anti-government protests...

Although the above article and revealing documents it contains, concern themselves with exposing the harlot's regime change activities, she has been even more active in promoting a regime change in the kingdom of the heavens and replacing it with a religious rule under her control. One can test this for oneself. If you have a Microsoft account and are able to publish a comment in the Comments section under the video on the youtube site, click on this link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StqZI9pMq0U, and under that video, which was posted in the thread Is belief in God Logical and/or Scientific, post 366, write a brief comment about where you first saw the video and what you thought about it. Or if you wish to remain completely anonymous and noncommittal, simply copy and paste this: This video is featured in a biblical forum thread, ‘Is Belief in God Logical and/or Scientific,’ see post 366, here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2345&start=360 under the Comments heading and click the Comment tab.

I have tried but each time the comment disappears from the comments list. Any opposing views that do remain have little substance. It is a simple test but it demonstrates how the harlot's system of mind control works, even as attested to in the published documents at the informationclearinghouse site, link above. The difference between this and overt dictatorship is that in this case people are convinced and believe that they live in a free democratic society. They have no idea that their world view is being shaped to conform to the harlot's world view and that their thinking is being moulded to believe the lie.

Paul had said it would come to a head just before Jesus returned ... but the lawless one's presence is according to the operation of Satan with every powerful work and lying sign and portents, and with every unrighteous deception... So God lets an operation of error go to them that they may get to believing the lie, in order that they might all be judged because they did not believe the truth but took pleasure in unrighteousness.... (2Thess 2:9-11).

Make no mistake, we are in the midst of a war for our minds and hearts (Jhn 17:14,15,16). One needs to be aware that there is no fence-sitting in this war. When his disciples told him there was a man expelling demons by the use of his name, Jesus had told them ... Do not try to prevent him, because no one that will do a powerful work on the basis of my name will quickly be able to revile me... for he that is not against us is for us... (Mk 9:39,40). And he said concerning the time of judgement ...Not everyone saying to me, Lord, Lord, will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my father who is in the heavens will. Many will say to me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name and perform many powerful works in your name? And yet I will confess to them: I never knew you! Get away from me you workers of lawlessness. Note they do not call him by his name Jesus/Yehoshua, which means YHWHsaves, but use the ubiquitous Lord, Lord (Mt 7:21-23).

The Vatican has reiterated a directive that the name of God revealed in the tetragrammaton YHWH is not to be pronounced in Catholic liturgy or in music. Catholics at worship should neither sing nor pronounce the name of God as "Yahweh," the Vatican has said, citing the authority of Jewish and Christian practice. Vatican Says No 'Yahweh' In Songs, Prayers At Catholic Masses, see also post 267, above.

So the focus is on promoting only those religions that do the harlot's bidding and to drown out dissenting voices. Satan has claimed ...skin in behalf of skin and everything a man has he will give in behalf of his soul... (Job 2:4). On earth, this is the last card Satan has to play before the heavenly court hands down its verdict, and he will do his utmost to make this a reality (Dan 7:10-13), even as Jesus said, he will mislead if possible even the chosen ones (Mt 24:24). And that is also why the first task of the 8th beast the harlot rides will be to make war on the Lamb (Rev 17:14).
LRW~

coccus ilicis

#270 Post by coccus ilicis » 2 months ago

coccus ilicis wrote:
2 months ago
Chapter 20

Prelude to the thousand-year reign – Part 3
One can test this for oneself. If you have a Microsoft account and are able to publish a comment in the Comments section under the video on the youtube site, click on this link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StqZI9pMq0U, and under that video, which was posted in the thread Is belief in God Logical and/or Scientific, post 366, write a brief comment about where you first saw the video and what you thought about it. Or if you wish to remain completely anonymous and noncommittal, simply copy and paste this: This video is featured in a biblical forum thread, ‘Is Belief in God Logical and/or Scientific,’ see post 366, here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2345&start=360 under the Comments heading and click the Comment tab.

I have tried but each time the comment disappears from the comments list. Any opposing views that do remain have little substance. It is a simple test but it demonstrates how the harlot's system of mind control works, even as attested to in the published documents at the informationclearinghouse site, link above
Correction to the above. I think it possibly was my fault I'd gotten my accounts and passwords muddled and Google removed my comments because of security issues. I've just tried it again and we'll see. If my comment remains, then I apologize and the above paragraphs can be deleted.
LRW~