Revelation

This is the place to discuss anything to do with scriptural doctrine. It is the primary purpose of this site, and most discussions will be here.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
coccus ilicis

Revelation

#1 Post by coccus ilicis » 1 year ago

Part 1
Genesis and Revelation are the two bookends of the books that make up the Bible. One tells the story of how man began his journey of self-discovery and the other tells us how this journey ends. But whereas the Genesis histories were written after the events described had occurred, Revelation foretells future events that would occur in the final part of the days.

It starts in this way. … A Revelation by Jesus Christ which God gave him to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place... Since this was said nearly two thousand years ago and humanity is still waiting for the shortly to take place to take place religious leaders have been scratching their heads over ever since with some even dismissing Revelation as the ramblings of an old man, Though understandable it is incorrect, the fly in the ointment is the way in which the first three verses have been explained and understood.

Let's unpack these three verses and see what they say.
... and he sent forth his angel and presented it in signs through him the angelic messenger to his servant John ...who bore witness to the word God gave to the witness Jesus Christ gave, even to the things he saw... Rev 1:2

So the channel of transmission for the signs was:
God's word Jesus witnessing/repeating what he heard via an angelic messenger to John who In turn bears witness to the things he heard and saw.

A sign is indicative of something else i.e. when Jesus said to Peter ...when you were younger you used to gird yourself and walk about where you wanted. But when you grow old you will stretch out your hands and another man will gird you and bear you where you do not wish... Peter would not have understood what Jesus meant at the time, but by the time the 4th gospel writer reported what Jesus had said, he added ...This he said to signify by what sort of death he would glorify God...(Jhn 21:18, 19)

With that in mind, let's continue:
...Happy is he who reads aloud and those who hear he words of this prophecy and who observe the things written in it for the appointed time is near... Rev 1:3

aloud is not in the original text https://biblehub.com/interlinear/revelation/1-3.htm
read #314 anaginosko - to know certainly, know again, read i.e. Mt 24:15
hear #191 listen, comprehend by hearing i.e. Mt 13:14
observe #5083 keep, guard, observe, watch over i.e. Jhn 8:51,55

So like Jesus's statement to Peter, the foretold events of Revelation would not be understood until the time was near when God was about to bring the sacred secret to a finish/fulfilled (Rev 10:7) finish. Paul had been one of those slaves that had been given a partial picture of this sacred secret/mystery and knew that the partial child-like knowledge would be replaced when complete/perfect knowledge arrived (Eph 3:3; 1Cor 13: 9-12) - finish/fulfilled and complete/perfect come from the same root word telos (#5056)
https://biblehub.com/interlinear/revelation/10-7.htm
https://biblehub.com/interlinear/1_cori ... /13-10.htm

Jesus's end-time prophecy as recorded in Matthew, Mark and Luke, is a long term prophecy starting with condemnation of the clan of the Levitical priestly class and the destruction of their temple in Jerusalem and ending with his return in power and glory Mt 23:13 – Mt 24:31. Revelation focuses the microscope in on the latter part of that prophecy, starting with … when you catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation as spoken of through Daniel the prophet standing at the holy place (let the reader use discernment)...By the time Luke had written his letter they thought the disgusting thing was the Roman army, but it was not.

So those reading Revelation with insight and understanding during the time the sacred secret is brought to a finish are happy because they understand the full significance of what is written and therefore are able to keep/observe it, and not be led up the garden path by the false prophet Rev 19:20

Whether you're leading someone up the garden path or down it, you're doing something wrong. This phrase dates from the early 1900s. It means to deceive someone or to send people misleading signals...

And the angel I saw standing on the sea and on the earth raised his right hand to heaven... he swore: “There will be no delay any longer; but in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel when he is about to blow his trumpet, the sacred secret of God according to the good news which he declared to his own slaves the prophets is indeed brought to a finish.” Rev 10:5,7
LRW~

John S

Re: Revelation

#2 Post by John S » 1 year ago

:dtt-sign:

Right CI....

Go for it!

coccus ilicis

#3 Post by coccus ilicis » 1 year ago

John S wrote:
1 year ago
:dtt-sign:

Right CI....

Go for it!
Thank you, John.
LRW~

coccus ilicis

#4 Post by coccus ilicis » 1 year ago

Part 2

At Rev 1:4 John starts off his letter to the seven congregations with a personal introduction. Please keep this in mind that what follows is a statement of their belief with regard to Jesus at that time.

In speaking about him he calls him the ...faithful witness...the firstborn from the dead and the ruler of the kings of the earth and that by means of his blood ... he makes them a kingdom of priests to his God and Father...Rev 1:5,6 and then referring to Jesus's return he says: …Look! he is coming with the clouds and every eye will see him, and those that pierced him and all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief because of him...Rev 1:7 Here he paraphrases Mt 24:30; Mk13:26 with add ons, in much the same way as we still do today when giving a witness.

Jesus says ...“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” the one who is the one was and who is coming, the all-ruling one... Rev 1:8

The expression all ruling one is the literal meaning of Greek pantocrator. It is made up of two words
pas # 3956= all every, https://biblehub.com/greek/3956.htm and krateo #2902= be strong, rule https://biblehub.com/greek/2902.htm.
The term Almighty was first used in the LXX and came into use around the time of the Sopherim http://www.faith-once-delivered.org/pag ... ations.php

John continues with his introduction saying he was being held on the isle of Patmos and by inspiration came to be in the Lord's Day...Rev 1:9,10
which, in this context, would refer to the time when Jesus rules as king of the kings. And he hears a strong voice like that of a trumpet saying: … “What you see write in a scroll and send it to the seven congregations...” Rev 1:11

That is followed by a description of what he sees, and someone like the the son of man who says … I am the first and the last, the living one and I came to be dead, but look I am living forever and ever, and I have the keys of Hades and death...Rev 1:12-17,18 Take note of the underlined part as it is referred to again.

Note that this one also says: ...Therefore write down the things you saw, and the things that are, and the things that take place after these... Rev 1:19 What follows immediately on from this is the the things that are or as they existed in the first century. The congregations to whom he was to write Rev1:11 These messages target hearing individuals in each of these congregations. Those that pay heed/observe what the spirit says to the congregation are rewarded. If they don't they lose out. The rewards, in essence, are as follows:

1. Permission to eat from the trees of life Rev 2:7
2. Would not be harmed by the second death Rev 2:11
3. Would be given hidden manna and a voting-pebble Rev 2:17
4. Would be given authority over nations Rev 2:26
5. Their name would not be removed from the book of life Rev 3:5
6. They would be made a pillar in the temple of God. Rev 3:12
7. They would sit down with Jesus on his throne Rev 3:21

The rewards indicate the messages are for those who would ultimately rule as king priests over/epi the earth Rev 5:10. There is some debate about whether it says on or over the earth. I say over (comp. Rev 2:26; 9:11; 11:6)

After this John sees a door opened in heaven and the voice says ... “Come on up here, and I shall show you the things that must take place”. So from this point forward, John sees what is future from his day. He describes a heavenly scene with the creator Jehovah God sitting on his throne. Rev 4:1-11.

He sees a scroll sealed with seven seals in the hand of the one seated on the throne and hears a voice asking … “Who is worthy to open the scroll and break its seals?”... Rev 5:2. Eventually, someone is found who is qualified, it is ... a lamb as though slaughtered, having seven eyes... and he went and at once took it out of the right hand of the one seated on the throne... Rev 5:6,7. Please note that John also includes his own opinions, interpretations of what he sees.

The living creatures, elders sing a new song saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals because you were slaughtered and with your blood, you bought persons for God out of every tribe, and tongue and people and nation, and you make aorist/overview vb. them to be a kingdom and priests to our God, and they will future rule as kings over the earth”... Rev 5:9,10

So now we see that although the letters to the five congregations targeted those in the early church who would rule as kings, in the time of the end when the scroll is unsealed persons for God, out of every tribe, and tongue and people and nation are included.
LRW~

coccus ilicis

#5 Post by coccus ilicis » 1 year ago

Part 3

As the the Lamb breaks each seal and opens that part of the scroll, one of the four living creatures (Rev 4:6-8), one after the other says: “Come” and something is given to the rider[s] and they are granted certain authorities (Rev 6:1-8).

1. is given a crown/stefanos, a garland such as one given to a victor, and he is told to conquer and complete his conquest (Rev 6:2)
2. is given a sword and he was granted to take peace away from he earth so that they would slaughter one another (Rev 6:4)
3. has a pair of scales and he is told to ration grain supplies, but not to harm the olive oil or wine (Rev 6:5,6)
4. the two riders have the name of Death and Hades they are given authority over a fourth part of the earth to kill with a sword, famine, plague and the wild beasts of the earth (Rev 6:8)

Ezekiel had already foretold what would befall them, to the elders of Israel some 7 centuries earlier (Ezek 14:1-23).
“For this is what sovereign Lord Jehovah has said, 'So too it will be when my four injurious acts of judgment - sword, and famine and injurious wild beast and pestilence – that I shall send upon Jerusalem in order to cut off from it earthling man and domestic animal... Ezek 14:21

Wild beast of Rev 6:8 and Ezek 14:15, 21 is a mistranslation taken from the LXX and needs to be unpacked.

In Aramaic/Hebrew, Ezekiel and John would have understood it to mean bad/evil men,
wild = bad/evil #7451 https://biblehub.com/hebrew/7451.htm
beast = living thing /man or beast #2416 see Gen 3:20 Eve's offspring https://biblehub.com/hebrew/2416.htm

Ezek 14:15

By the time of the end the original denunciation against Israel and Jerusalem encompasses the entire earth, even as foretold De 31:27,29; 32:5,41,43; Ezek 14: 22 ...You will be consoled when you see their conduct and their actions, for you will know that I have done nothing in it without cause...Ezek 14:23

Note it says
when you see their conduct. To this day these ones have kept their conduct well hidden. People are aware that something is going on and are pointing an accusing finger in all directions other than at the real culprits. That will change. ...I will publish things hidden since the founding ... for there is nothing hidden except for the purpose of being exposed; nothing has become carefully conealed but for the purpose of coming into the open... Mt 13:35; Mk 4:22
LRW~

Stranger

#6 Post by Stranger » 1 year ago

coccus ilicis wrote:
1 year ago
4. the two riders have the name of Death and Hades they are given authority over a fourth part of the earth to kill with a sword, famine, plague and the wild beasts of the earth (Rev 6:8)

..." well my goodness gracious let me tell you the news
my heads been wet from the midnight dew"..... {JC}

Here's a little "backdraft" for this thread coccus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht7mxF9XZiA

Stranger, (Rev 22:18)

coccus ilicis

#7 Post by coccus ilicis » 1 year ago

Part 4

...And when he opened the fifth seal, I saw underneath by the bottom of the altar the souls of those slaughtered because of word of God and because of the witness work they used to have... Rev 6:9

There is no underneath the altar. The word hupokato is made up of two words hupo = by, under https://biblehub.com/greek/5259.htm and kata = below. bottom as at Mk 15:38 https://biblehub.com/greek/2736.htm

These ones are idle without work at the base of the altar in contrast to those serving/worshipping at the altar (Rev 11:1). The blood of the sacrifice for Aaron and his sons after being daubed on the horns of the altar was poured at the bottom or base of the altar (Ex 29:12).

And they cried out with a loud voice saying: “Until when Sovereign Lord, holy and true, are you refraining from judging and avenging our blood from those who dwell on the earth?”. And a white robe was given to each of them and they were told to rest a little while longer until the number would be filled also of their fellow slaves and their brothers who were about to the killed even as they had been... (Rev 6:11). They represent all those who who have been killed figuratively or literally because of the word of God and the witnesses work they used to have (Rev 6:9; 17:6; Mt 23:35) Those serving/worshipping at the altar in the time period covered by Revelation rejoice when the two symbolic witnesses that complete the number are killed because these two prophets had tormented those dwelling on the earth ... (Rev 11:1,3,7,10,11,12)

That number (Rev 6:11) is filled around and concurrent with the time when the things written under the sixth seal are in the process of being fulfilled Rev Rev 7:1-8. And as that is still in progress there is little more that can be said at this time with certainty.

But at a guess, I would say that the number 144000, though a real number, is not a counting number but like many numbers in the Bible has a symbolic significance. We use numbers, in the same way, today, i.e. one might say, I will meet you at 12 indicative of a specific time; or in the airforce, they might say ... a bogey at 3 o'clock indicative of the position of a target. In both cases, it is a reference to a position on a clock face whether it be on a radar screen or with regard to time. Similarly with the 12 tribes of 12000. Since they are not the literal tribes they are symbolic of something else.

What can be said with certainty is that the 144000 are chosen and are predetermined whereas the great crowd is an indeterminate number ...In biology and botany, indeterminate growth is growth that is not terminated in contrast to determinate growth that stops once a genetically pre-determined structure has completely formed...

The other difference between the two groups is that the numberless great crowd, rather than being given white robes have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the lamb...Rev 7:14 (Jhn 6:55, 61,63; Dan 12:10; Mt 22:9,11). In other words, they make an effort to apply what Jesus taught ...If you love me and keep my commandments I will give you another helper to be with you forever ...This other helper is different from the temporary empowering spirit of Pentecost, but this one stays with them forever and teaches them all things ...and brings back to their minds all the things he had told them... Jhn 14:15,16,26
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rev 6: 12... And I saw when the opened the sixth seal, and a great earthquake occurred...
seismos = a commotion, shaking … a shaking (as an earthquake); a storm (seismos Mt 8:24) https://biblehub.com/greek/4578.htm Rendering it an 'earthquake' in this context is wrong because these fugitives hide in caves and rock masses, not an advisable thing to do during the time of earthquakes.

... and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the entire moon became blood. And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as when a fig tree is shaken by high winds casts its unripe figs. And the heaven parted as a scroll that is being rolled up and every mountain and every island were removed from their places... Rev 6:12-15
Star, Hebrew kokab #3556 Gen 15:5. thought to be related to #3554 kava to burn, scorch, brand https://biblehub.com/hebrew/3554.htm This could refer to a storm of meteorites falling on the earth like unripe figs (not burstings / burning up on entry). Which would the case if the Van Allen belt is damaged or removed rolled up like a scroll see post 271 viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2345&start=270. More cannot be said about what is written under the sixth seal until what is written becomes a reality.

...And the kings of the earth and the top-ranking ones and the military commanders and every slave and every free person hid themselves in rock-masses of the mountains. And they keep saying to the mountains and rock masses: “Fall over us and hide us from the one seated on the throne and from the Lamb because the great day of their wrath has arrived... Rev 6:15,16,17, which indicates that at that point in time they fully understand of whom they are afraid and why (Mt 24:29,30)

Four angels hold tight to these destructive winds and are told not to harm the earth sea of trees, until after the sealing of the slaves of God is complete Rev 7:1-3 This sealing is now in progress but as to who is sealed remains a secret Rom 8:19 The great crowd manifests itself after this and they come out of the great tribulation Rev 7:14 Mt 24:21

What is written in the scrolls seals 1 to 6 is an introductory overview of events that would shake the earth prior to Jesus's return

What is written in the scroll under the 7th seal takes the reader to a heavenly scene, and the 7 trumpet blasts proceed to give break down of the action plan contained in the overview under seals one to six.

This will be dealt with in part 5
LRW~

coccus ilicis

#8 Post by coccus ilicis » 1 year ago

Part 5

And when he opened the 7th seal, silence occurred in heaven for about half an hour. There is time lag here before the action begins in earnest. This coincides with what Jesus said … “Concerning the day and hour, nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the father”... “It doesn't belong to you to get knowledge of the times or seasons, which the father has placed in his own jurisdiction... Mt24:36; Act 1:7

Seven angels are given 7 trumpets. Another offers up the prayers of the holy ones Rev 8:3,4. These are the prayers of those at the base of the altar Rev 6:9,10, the same ones killed by the mother of the harlots Rev 17:5,6 (cf Ezek 16:2,3,30-34). The angel then took the incense vessel and filled it with some of the fire of the altar and hurled it to the earth Rev 8:5,6. Then each of the 7 angels blows their trumpet one after the other, each of them heralding a calamity that befalls the earth.

1.the earth – trees and plants are harmed by acid rain and soil contamination Rev 8:7
Image.
...rainfall made so acidic by atmospheric pollution that it causes environmental harm, chiefly to forests and lakes. The main cause is the industrial burning of coal and other fossil fuels, the waste gases from which contain sulphur and nitrogen oxides which combine with atmospheric water to form acids...
Soil pollution is mostly caused by mindless human activities such as Industrial waste; deforestation; excessive use of fertilisers and pesticides; garbage pollution; loss of soil fertility; nono-culture reforestation https://www.ibiblio.org/london/agricult ... 00074.html.

2.Pollution of the oceans and destruction of life in the sea Rev 8:8 https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/30/heal ... index.html

3.Pollution of freshwater sources.Rev 8:10
...EWG said that 87% of the cancer risk present in tap water comes from arsenic and byproducts of common disinfectants. ... Meanwhile, byproducts of disinfectants have been classified by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and EPA as known and possible human carcinogens that can cause liver and bladder cancer...
...Chlorine is added to drinking water as a purification technique, despite not being completely safe. Chlorine is a reactive chemical that bonds with water, including the water in your gut, to produce poisonous hydrochloric acid. Long term effects include memory loss and impaired balance

4. Air pollution Rev 8:12

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_quality_index

And I saw an angel fly in midheaven say with a loud voice: “Woe, woe, woe to those who dwell on the earth because of the rest of the trumpet blasts of the three angels who are about to blow their trumpets... Rev 8:13
LRW~

coccus ilicis

#9 Post by coccus ilicis » 1 year ago

And I saw an angel fly in midheaven say with a loud voice: “Woe, woe, woe to those who dwell on the earth because of the rest of the trumpet blasts of the three angels who are about to blow their trumpets... Rev 8:13

Part 6a
5th trumpet blast - Woe 1

Rev 9:1And the 5th angel blows his trumpet and I saw a star that had fallen from heaven to earth (see Gen 37:9 De 10:9;31:25,27) and the keys of the abyss were given him and he the fallen star opened the pit of the abyss. Since someone like the son of man has the keys of the abyss (Rev 1:13,18 ) it appears that what follows is initiated by him, which is in agreement with Jesus's statement that it does not belong to man... to get knowledge of the times or seasons which the father has placed in his own jurisdiction ... Act 1:6,7

Smoke ascends out of the pit as the smoke of a great furnace and the sun became darkened also the air by the smoke, and out the smoke locusts came forth upon the earth; and power/authority was given them, the same power as scorpions
Locust Swarm in Africa
But unlike the locusts, this swarm is told not to harm any vegetation of the earth … but only those who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads... They are only permitted to harm religious sects and individuals who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads... Rev 9:4 (Rev 6:11;7:4) Indicating that all candidates for sealing have either left those groups being harmed or at that point in time the sealing is complete, or both. That remains a secret at this time.

...And it was granted the locusts not to kill them but that these should be tormented five months, and the torment upon them was like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man Severe signs and symptoms of a sting from a scorpion include numbness throughout the body, difficulty swallowing, a thick tongue, blurred vision, roving eye movements, seizures, salivation, and difficulty breathing. ...And in those days men will seek death ... since those stung by scorpions generally do not die, their torment, rather than being of a physical nature, appears to something worse ...but death keeps fleeing from them Rev 9:6

These locust-like creatures resemble horses prepared for battle they have what looks like victory wreaths/crowns on their heads, indicating they conquer all obstacles that stand in their way. ...And they have breastplates like iron... and the sound of their wings is as the sound of chariots of many horses running in battle... Rev 9:9. Compare Joel 2:1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, ...the sun and the moon have themselves become dark and they have withdrawn their brightness Joel 2:10 (Rev 9:2) ...For Jehovah, himself will certainly give forth his voice before his military force, for his camp is very numerous. For he who is carrying out his word is mighty; for the day of Jehovah is great and very fear-inspiring, and who can hold up under it... Joe 2:11 ...Do not be fearful. O ground. Be joyful and rejoice; for Jehovah will actually do a great thing in what he does...And I will make compensation to you for the years that the locust and the creeping unwinged locust and caterpillar have eaten – my great military force which I sent among you …Joel 2:25. That great locust military force is sent by Jehovah.

And yet these locust-like, creatures prepared for battle have faces as men's faces and they have hair as women's hair. This remained a complete mystery until the following happened.

Please note the video was produced by those that make up the locust force. If necessary restrain any prejudicial feelings as you watch, and listen to what is said - try to see the world through their eyes.
Around 25:00; 28:00; 30:30 into the video, you will hear the narrator describe how they became militant and around 35:00 you will hear the narrator imply that resources to put through a political agenda became available - Who made those resources available? Unknown big backers bankrolled them to promote their cause globally, even going to far as to boycott Olympic games and including it as a human right, threatening regime change and sanctions, why?

No, longer defensive they then set out to complete their conquest targeting those church denominations that did/do not acquiesce to their demands e.g. that refused to accept the new reality and have LBGT ministers in their churches, perform marriage ceremonies between same-sex couples etc. And taking it one step further inquiries and royal commissions were set up to investigate paedophilia in church organizations and charges of cover-ups were laid and compensation sought. Which was a big blow to any religious organization thus charged; if not fatal certainly a blow from which they would not fully recover - their torment and public shaming discredited them completely. The time period of five months is probably a red herring an idiom meaning "to divert attention from the main question by some side issue to divert attention, as the LGBT militant force would not have wanted to be part of a force doing God's work. The king of this great destructive army is the angel of the abyss whose name in Hebrew is Abbadon Job 26:6 and Apollyon in Greek (Rev 9:11).

Even though Jesus gave the keys to the angel of the abyss it does not mean God approves of unnatural sexual practices of any kind, be they same-sex intercourse, illicit heterosexual practices, bestiality, paedophilia etc. But Jehovah has his reasons for opening the abyss and releasing this locust-like military force at this time. It has overturned age-old fears and deep-set prejudices and exposed the hidden unnatural sexual practices in all communities including the heterosexual community.

That Eunuchs, whether male, female or in-between are acceptable to Jehovah, is attested to in the Bible at Isa 56:3,4,5; Mt 19:10,11,12, but unnatural and illicit sexual practices are not. The pendulum has now swung to the opposite extreme, the time will come when that will be corrected. What one needs to remember is that every community be it religious, non-religious, regardless culture, class gender or sexual orientation, contains those that are willing to learn and wash their robes white in the blood of the lamb. Rev 7:14

Things are moving rapidly now, which brings us ot Woe 2 and the blowing of the 6th trumpet
LRW~

coccus ilicis

#10 Post by coccus ilicis » 1 year ago

Woe 1 is past... Look two more woes are coming after these things...Rev 9:12]

Part 6b

Woe 2.
Hot on the heels of the above the sixth angel blows his trumpet. And I heard the voice out the horns of the golden altar that is before God say to the sixth angel who had the trumpet: “Untie the four angels that are bound at the great river Euphrates. And the four angels were untied, who have been prepared for the hour and the day and month and year, to kill a third part of the men...

The hour was 8:47 am NY, the day was he 11th and the month was September, and the year was 2001. At that time the four angels that were bound on the great river Euphrates were untied

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/terr ... peech_9-12
The United States of America will use all our resources to conquer this enemy. We will rally the world. We will be patient. We’ll be focused, and we will be steadfast in our determination. This battle will take time and resolve, but make no mistake about it, we will win.
to kill a third part of the men... Rev 9:15

2015-2017
https://www.thenation.com/article/archi ... on-terror/

And the number of the armies of cavalry was two myriads of myriads: I heard the number of them...Rev 9:16

The so-called War on Terror launched by the United States government in the wake of the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks has cost at least 801,000 lives and $6.4 trillion according to a pair of reports published Wednesday by the Costs of War Project at Brown University's Watson Institute for International and Public Affairs.
"The numbers continue to accelerate, not only because many wars continue to be waged, but also because wars don't end when soldiers come home," said Costs of War co-director and Brown professor Catherine Lutz, who co-authored the project's report on deaths.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/ ... w-analysis

And this is how I saw the horses in the vision, and those seated on them. They had fiery-red #4447 and hyacinth blue and sulphur yellow breastplates; and the heads of the horses were as heads of lions and out of the mouths, fire #4442 smoke and sulphur issued forth... By these three plagues/blows, a third of the men were killed from the fire the smoke and the sulphur...

The English rendering of the underlined terms needs to be unpacked. The Greek word #4447 rendered fiery-red only occurs in two other verses in the Greek LXX Ezek 28:14,16 it is supernatural or a manifestation of Godly fire, as opposed to the flash of fire #4442 issuing out the horse mouth.

The hyacinth blue, a deep almost black reddish blue, was produced in Tyre (Heb. Tsur/Rock De 32:4,17,32:31) and called Tyrian purple, the colour of kings. Jehovah said to the king of Tyre ...for the reason your heart has become haughty and you keep saying I am a God and in the seat of God I have seated myself in the heart of the open sea, whereas earthling man is what you are and you keep making your heart like the heart of God... Ezek 28:2 Later in the same chapter, it compares him to the anointed cherub that is covering: saying …On the mountain of God you proved to be, In the midst of fiery #4447 stones you walked about … Because of the abundance of your sales goods, they filled the midst of you with violence, and you began to sin. And I shall put you as profane out of the Mountain of God and I shall destroy you, O cherub that is covering in the midst of fiery stones Ezek 28:14,16. Thus hyacinth blue aka Tyrian purple tells us who is orchestrating the war on terror, and in whose interest it is being fought.
https://biblehub.com/interlinear/revelation/9-17.htm

The sulphur yellow breastplates are also of a Godly nature
sulphur-yellow/brimstone #2306 Transliteration: theiódés … Definition: of brimstone...Usage: of brimstone, sulfurous. Probably from #2304 theios divine from #2316 theos god.

Thus brimstone or sulphur-yellow has a god-like quality about it. And since it is part of their breastplates and also issues from their mouths as well as being in their tails and by means of these three plagues/blows a third of the men were killed... for the authority/power of the horses is in their mouths and in their tails; for their tails are like serpents, and have heads and with these, they do harm... the question that must be answered is, what are these horses whose power is in their mouths and whose tails – that which follows - continues to do harm after what issues from their mouths has done its job​? (Rev 9:17,18,19)

Depleted Uranium - used for armour plating tanks ... sulphur-yellow breastplate.

And it is also used in the ammunition issuing from mouths of cannons and guns used by the military, the marines and the airforce https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depleted_uranium

What damage do the tails do?
https://www.globalresearch.ca/depleted- ... ew/5605215
During 2003, the invading forces used additional rounds of DU in heavily populated areas such as Baghdad, Samawa, Fallujah, Diyala, Najaf, Salahuddin, Basra and Nasiriya (again), and other cities …
An action that can only be interpreted as committing unseen genocide against the unarmed civilian population in these areas.
... As a result, a multifold increase of diseases related to Low-Level Radiation (LLR) exposure have been registered amongst Iraqis since 1995, including an increase of children’s leukaemia, congenital malformations, breast cancer etc

...And the rest of the men who were not killed by the plagues/blows did not repent of the works of their hands so that they should worship demons and idols of silver and gold ... which can neither see, nor hear nor walk. and they did not repent of their murders nor their spiritistic practices, nor their fornications nor their thefts...Rev 9:20,21

And when all is said and done this is what the so-called war on terror is all about - theft. First, covertly supply weapons to disaffected elements within the targeted county to destabilize it, and then bring in troops to stabilize it. The U.S then build military bases and the country is plundered of its natural resources, i.e. oil being most valuable hidden treasure at this time ...and he king of the north will actually rule over the hidden treasures of gold and silver and all the desirable things of Egypt... and Lybians and Ethiopians will be at his steps...Dan 11:41-43 Lybia has now also fallen.

Woe 2 and trumpet 6, is not yet finished, but the scene changes. Similar to a movie Revelation takes the viewer, John to different places/scenes where he describes what he sees. He starts out on the isle called Patmos where he hears a strong voice like a trumpet telling him to write what he sees and send it to the seven congregations Rev 1:11. Then the same trumpet-like voice tells him to come on up here and he is shown the things in heaven that must shortly take place Rev 4:1–6:17 which gives an overview of future events. Still in heaven, he then sees seven angels with their trumpets and what the trumpet blasts herald for the earth. This scene ends in the middle of the 6th trumpet blast and woe 2. Rev 9:21

The next scene takes place on earth ...And I saw another strong angel descending from heaven... These scene changes may at first seem unimportant, but most readers who watch movies will know that knowing where an action takes place is essential in order to follow the story. An author sets the scene using words, but John was required to do the reverse, write what he sees.
LRW~