Armageddon and the salesmanship behind it!

This is the place to discuss anything to do with scriptural doctrine. It is the primary purpose of this site, and most discussions will be here.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Message
Author
Get out of her
Posts: 942
Joined: 4 years ago

Re: Armageddon and the salesmanship behind it!

#41 Post by Get out of her » 3 weeks ago

Jeremiah wrote:
That said, I probably dont deserve a response from you on the second point. Please do so though.

Humbly
Jeremy
I was happy to hear you are interested in further explanation and scriptural substantiation on this issue Jeremy and I intend to begin doing just that as soon as I get a chance. It will likely be a couple of days before I have the time and also it might be fitting for me to start a new thread on it since it is at least somewhat off topic.

Agape love;
Sol

Stranger
Posts: 1901
Joined: 3 years ago

Re: Armageddon and the salesmanship behind it!

#42 Post by Stranger » 3 weeks ago

Get out of her wrote:
3 weeks ago
Did we ever actually stop to prayerfully ponder also the reason for the specific choice of words found there in Matthew 6:11 when Jesus commands us to prayerfully request not simply spiritual "bread" from our heavenly father, but more specifically our "bread for THIS DAY?"
Get out of her wrote:
3 weeks ago
." We might recall that whatever was not eaten in that same day would turn into worms overnight....
Hi Sol,

Thank you for the scripture and the reminder. "Give us today our daily bread." There might days when one thinks that he's/she's not so hungry, maybe ate a little too much the day before and perhaps not have the same appetite. But the Lord knows how to serve a balanced menu to nourish everyone's individual needs.

You're words are words of truth that ring a sharp bell, cuts me right to the ear drum. "Everyday is a new deck of cards and a new can of sardines."(Strangers quote).
"You don't want any worms in them when you crack them open." (ditto)

After a solitary prayer I was led to these words:

"The words of the wise are as goads and as nails fastened by the masters of the assemblies, which are given from one shepherd." [And just like you,] The preacher sought to find out acceptable words: and that which was written was upright, even words of truth.

Sol, you can use this thread, I got no problem with you getting down to the nitty gritty with it.



Stranger,(Jn 20:21)

Stranger
Posts: 1901
Joined: 3 years ago

Re: Armageddon and the salesmanship behind it!

#43 Post by Stranger » 3 weeks ago

Get out of her wrote:
3 weeks ago
I was happy to hear you are interested in further explanation and scriptural substantiation on this issue Jeremy and I intend to begin doing just that as soon as I get a chance. It will likely be a couple of days before I have the time and also it might be fitting for me to start a new thread on it since it is at least somewhat off topic.

Stranger wrote:
3 weeks ago
Sol, you can use this thread, I got no problem with you getting down to the nitty gritty with it.
Hi Sol,

"One here it is is worth two you-will- have -its." (deux tu l'auras)!

(Lu 18:10-14)



Stranger, (Jn 10:14)

Stranger
Posts: 1901
Joined: 3 years ago

Re: Armageddon and the salesmanship behind it!

#44 Post by Stranger » 3 weeks ago

Stranger wrote:
3 weeks ago
Sounds like a great idea, it's just that you should know how to walk the dog first. And then requests will be heard for transcriptions.
Hi Jeremiah,

If this sounded like a " prestissimo portamento" to you, rest assured we are still working on the sound of the band.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c44JQWLqrCY


Stranger, (Jn 18:21 KJV)

Get out of her
Posts: 942
Joined: 4 years ago

Re: Armageddon and the salesmanship behind it!

#45 Post by Get out of her » 3 weeks ago

Stranger wrote:
Sol, you can use this thread, I got no problem with you getting down to the nitty gritty with it.
Appreciated the green light on that Stranger and I will be happy to take you up on your offer. Actually it is a related topic anyhow. The problem I have at the moment is an unusually heavy work load with my secular work. Really looking forward to diving headlong back into the "nitty gritty" of God's word as I always do when I get dragged away from it. I apologize in advance to Jeremy since it looks like it will take a bit more time to get back to this particular subject than I initially thought.

Agape love;
Sol

Get out of her
Posts: 942
Joined: 4 years ago

Re: Armageddon and the salesmanship behind it!

#46 Post by Get out of her » 2 weeks ago

Jeremiah wrote:
I tell you straight then, are we all Kings and Priests here, cos I'm just a simple man. 'Out here on my own.'
I'll do my best to keep this as simple and concise as I can Jeremy; but as always, comments on a Bible forum are ultimately meaningless or even worse if they cannot be demonstrated as scriptural truths with citations.

If I suggest that Stranger's answer to this question of yours might perhaps be only BASICALLY scriptural as opposed to perfectly so, it would be at least largely for the following reason:

The at least relatively humble, respectful and loving APPROACH to spiritual matters that both you AND Stranger are currently taking would in at least some sense actually place you NOT on "equal footing" with the spirit anointed "brothers" of the "leader" of this "body of MANY members of the Christ" or "Messiah," but rather well AHEAD of even the vast majority of them. (Mt 25:40) (Da 9:25) (1 Cor 12:12) It is my earnest hope and prayer that you two as well as the few others here who are endeavoring to take this approach will not only CONTINUE in this frame of mind, but also that you continue to PURSUE and CULTIVATE this loving and humble approach. (1 Sa 2:8 15:17) (Nu 12:3) Particularly since we currently find ourselves in the exact same post-apostasy/pre-kingdom setting that is being considered also in the four Gospel accounts (for the final foretold time), we would all do well to remember that the issue of PRIDE (of all things) was not only a serious problem EVEN with the faithful disciples of Jesus and John the Baptist, but it was evidently even the BIGGEST obstacle for them to overcome. Can anyone here point to an issue that they had to be counseled on MORE than pride? How about even AS MUCH as pride? (Lu 9:46-48 22:24-27)

But is this to say that it is an earnest endeavor to become "men (and women) of HEART" that qualifies the "few" of the anointed as "discreet" rather than "foolish" and by extension ultimately as theocratic kings and priests upon another "birth"/"coming" or manifestation of God's kingdom on the earth? (Mt 22:14 25:1, 2) (Job 34:10)

Even Jesus himself made it perfectly clear that ultimately it is Jehovah and Jehovah ALONE who decides which ones among the anointed will serve in this capacity after experiencing a ministry to "Christ's domestics" that ALWAYS immediately precedes another renewal of the kingdom covenant and its subsequent full manifestation of genuine theocratic power and authority on the earth. (Mt 20:23 24:45) (Re 11:3, 7:11, 12) (Am 3:7) (He 9:16-18) Nevertheless the scriptures make it abundantly clear that love and humility is at the VERY TOP of Jehovah's list of prerequisites. So in a setting or prophetic time frame in which the anointed find themselves once again eagerly ANTICIPATING another full manifestation of Jehovah's nation on the earth and by extension the TRUE Christianity that is associated with SPIRITUAL Israel, what really is the question that should be foremost on our minds? Is it whether or not we are recognized by Jehovah as fellow kings and priests along with our "leader" and exemplar? (Lu 22:28, 29) (Re 5:10)

When there is no theocratic kingdom on the earth, there are of course commensurately no theocratic kings. When we PRAY for the "coming of God's kingdom" just as Jesus' disciples were in this exact setting immediately prior to the renewal of the kingdom covenant and subsequent "blood inauguration" that ALWAYS makes it official, we are actually praying for the ARRIVAL of these theocratic kings BY MEANS of a renewed kingdom covenant and the PRIESTLY function of Jehovah's prophets once again offering up their earthly lives to do exactly what the Apostle John foretells also for the "sixth" time this foretold cycle or "circuit" of events would unfold in the context of the "appointed times of the nations" ALONE. (Re 9:13 11:3, 7, 11, 12) (Lu 21:24 22:28, 29) (Da 4:23, 32) (He 9:16-18) (Mt 10:23) In fact since ALL of these aforementioned things are ALWAYS involved in establishing or restoring ALSO true WORSHIP or RELIGION to the earth, we are ALSO actually praying for the return of TRUE Christianity in our case. Moreover the reason that almost no one even among the anointed currently recognizes what here in reality is among the most basic Bible teachings is precisely BECAUSE there is currently no true Christianity.

As opposed to a belittlement of my dear brothers and sisters, this is actually a grand testimony to just how effective the "God of this system of things" really is at "blinding the minds" even of the anointed when an "apostasy" of Jehovah's appointed spiritual shepherds results in A "god" "sitting down in the temple of THE God, publicly showing himself to be A god." (2 Cor 4:4) (2 Th 2:1-4) (Da 11:30-32) Compare (1 Cor 3:16, 17) (1 Joh 2:18) Just as the Apostle Paul points out here in this same scriptural passage in 2 Thessalonians, this broken kingdom covenant and its corresponding demonic invasion of Jehovah's earthly "temple" or "sanctuary" is ALWAYS precisely what creates the need for yet another coming of Jehovah's kingdom in the first place. Until the moment I received not one but rather TWO anointings of the spirit which are ALWAYS required before a genuinely authorized ministry to the anointed "virgins" in these pre-kingdom time frames, I was at least largely unaware of such basic scriptural truths myself.

Does this preaching message sound rather strange and unusual to you Jeremy, as if it were a "NEW song?" (Re 14:3) Well the fact is that TRUE scriptural teachings ALWAYS seem as such in these prophetic time frames. In fact since we currently live in the time frame that Jesus identified as being "just as the days of Noah…," we can be certain that the preaching message of any TRUE prophet of Jehovah would sound just as unusual or even as crazy as the one that Noah preached before the global deluge. (Mt 24:37-39) (Mr 3:20-22)

In this particular prophetic drama or "typical representation," Noah himself represents the prophets that Jehovah always sends to minister to the spirit anointed ones before a "few" among them are selected to assist in what is actually a RE-building Jehovah's earthly "sanctuary" or "temple," which in this case was represented symbolically with the "ark." (Ga 4:24) (He 8:5) (Mr 3:14, 15) (1 Cor 3:16, 17)
The mere "seven" that ended up doing just that was used to illustrate just HOW "few" of the anointed actually prove to be "discreet" in these time frames in which God's prophets bear the very humiliated authority to minister merely to their fellow anointed brothers and sisters who have joined them in a relatively "lonely place" that is also referred to with scriptural symbolisms such as the "wilderness" or "mountains." (2 Pe 2:5) (Mr 1:45) (Mt 3:1-4 10:5, 6 24:15, 16) (Re 12:6, 14)
The animals that were finally gathered into the ark after its completion represented the much larger "flock" of "other sheep" that always begins to be ministered to after the more "faithful and discreet" ones among the anointed are granted a MUCH GREATER degree of theocratic authority and power for "sticking with" Jehovah's prophets "in their trials" until they can renew the covenant with them and "inaugurate" it with their blood. (Lu 12:32) (Joh 10:16) (Re 7:9) (Mt 28:18-20) (He 9:16-18) This is always when a genuine PUBLIC ministry commences, and just as illustrated for us with the account of the ancient Noah or even DEMONSTRATED after the death and resurrection of John the Baptist and Jesus in the first century, it always coincides with the salvation of a "GREAT CROWD" of people from a "conclusion of a system of things" that is also referred to with terms like "Armageddon" or a "bowl of God's anger." (Mt 13:39) (Re 7:9, 10 16:1, 16)

At least upon prayerfully pondering this explanation and scriptural verification of Stranger's reply to your question- (Jeremy), would you say that it satisfactorily answers your question? (1 Tim 4:15) (Mt 26:41) You are certainly free to request further elaboration if you feel the need and in fact you are always encouraged to do so if that is the case. The example that was set for us by our "leader" however when it comes to the anointed "virgins" (as opposed to "kings and priests") in these pre-kingdom settings is that such questions are to be related in private. (Mr 4:34) Once again this particular website is actually set up for this option.

Agape love;
Sol

Jeremiah
Posts: 20
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Armageddon and the salesmanship behind it!

#47 Post by Jeremiah » 2 weeks ago

Hello Sol

Thank you for the time and effort you have put into your response. It is appreciated.

Jeremy

Get out of her
Posts: 942
Joined: 4 years ago

Re: Armageddon and the salesmanship behind it!

#48 Post by Get out of her » 2 weeks ago

You are more than welcome Jeremy.

Agape love;
Sol

Stranger
Posts: 1901
Joined: 3 years ago

Re: Armageddon and the salesmanship behind it!

#49 Post by Stranger » 2 weeks ago

Get out of her wrote:
2 weeks ago
Does this preaching message sound rather strange and unusual to you Jeremy, as if it were a "NEW song?" (Re 14:3) Well the fact is that TRUE scriptural teachings ALWAYS seem as such in these prophetic time frames. In fact since we currently live in the time frame that Jesus identified as being "just as the days of Noah…," we can be certain that the preaching message of any TRUE prophet of Jehovah would sound just as unusual or even as crazy as the one that Noah preached before the global deluge. (Mt 24:37-39) (Mr 3:20-22)
Get out of her wrote:
2 weeks ago
In fact since ALL of these aforementioned things are ALWAYS involved in establishing or restoring ALSO true WORSHIP or RELIGION to the earth, we are ALSO actually praying for the return of TRUE Christianity in our case. Moreover the reason that almost no one even among the anointed currently recognizes what here in reality is among the most basic Bible teachings is precisely BECAUSE there is currently no true Christianity.

Hi Sol,

Thank you for your preaching message, I know you put a lot more than just effort* in the sending forth of it. What you are saying sounds like things we should be more aware of or awake to. (Eph 5:14)

Jesus Christ is true Christianity, the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. The slander of the past is starting to echo, but I hope you don't pay it no mind, and continue with these unusual or even crazy messages that even the anointed are having trouble recognizing. (Mr 3:22) You gave us some of the nitty now it's time for the gritty.



Stranger, (Lu 18:22 KJV)


*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax0lwua4bqw

Get out of her
Posts: 942
Joined: 4 years ago

Re: Armageddon and the salesmanship behind it!

#50 Post by Get out of her » 2 weeks ago

Really appreciated your comments and encouragement Stranger.

As always, looking forward very much to "discuss the truth" of the scriptures with all my dear brothers and sisters regardless of what particular "echoes" often result from it.

Agape love;
Sol

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests