Armageddon and the salesmanship behind it!

This is the place to discuss anything to do with scriptural doctrine. It is the primary purpose of this site, and most discussions will be here.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Stranger

Re: Armageddon and the salesmanship behind it!

#31 Post by Stranger » 3 weeks ago

Jeremiah wrote:
3 weeks ago
I hear you but it seems you have a higher code clearance.
Jeremiah wrote:
3 weeks ago
I tell you straight then, are we all Kings and Priests here, cos I'm just a simple man. 'Out here on my own.'

Hi Jeremiah, (Hound Dog)

The Governor says no, even though we are called by name. we must wait for all priests to arrive for verification of identity and then we'll have our certifications. But at least for now we have equal footing for our foundation of thoroughbreds, thanks be to (M-I- co.) Spell the first two and pronounce the last two.

That S.W. amp needs some fine tuning, but I love when the old Hound dog goes to barking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPU_7DEwPuM

Stranger, (Dan 10:21 KJV)

Get out of her

#32 Post by Get out of her » 3 weeks ago

Orchid61 wrote:
Thank you brother Sol
Ooohhh. It was so encouraging to receive your appreciative comment on that post my dear sister. (Post #25) I want to thank you also for highlighting it again for us since both the scriptural citations and simple logic behind it make it rather clear that this is by no means the counsel of the extremely lowly and insignificant Sol, but rather that of Jehovah God. THIS is of course the ONLY reason that these comments are not merely very powerful, but also of priceless value to any and all who would actually take them to heart. I pray that ALL of us would genuinely do so.

Agape love;
Sol

Jeremiah

#33 Post by Jeremiah » 3 weeks ago

Stranger,
was re the alternate noise track, and the same goes for
M-I- co.
Funny that you say
That S.W. amp needs some fine tuning
cos thats why I was requesting a test transmission on another channel, thinking the noise was affecting my clarifier tuning. No worries, it's probably a L.O. problem.

Just don't stop the music!

Jeremiah the Bullfrog
A very good friend of yours.

(formally Hound Dog who ain't no friend of yours)

Stranger

#34 Post by Stranger » 3 weeks ago

Jeremiah wrote:
3 weeks ago
thats why I was requesting a test transmission on another channel,

Sounds like a great idea, it's just that you should know how to walk the dog first. And then requests will be heard for transcriptions. This channel has been exceptional clear
considering the conditions are very unpredictable.
Jeremiah wrote:
3 weeks ago
Just don't stop the music!
Not my choice but probably a good one anyway, the "Director to the Band" just gave a signal for a "se'lah" so I'm gonna back it down and wait on the next chorus.

Stranger, (Mr 1:12)

Get out of her

#35 Post by Get out of her » 3 weeks ago

Jeremiah wrote:
Jeremiah the Bullfrog

Thank you for that Jeremy. I got a good chuckle out of it and we all could use one every now and then. But much more importantly:

Jeremiah wrote:

I tell you straight then, are we all Kings and Priests here, cos I'm just a simple man. 'Out here on my own.'
I'd have to insist that Stranger gave you a scripturally accurate answer to what we should all recognize as a very good and important question here Jeremy; at least basically if not altogether. I was simply wondering if you are interested in further explanation and more scriptural substantiation for this answer. When I have more time I would be more than happy to furnish this for you if so.

Agape love;
Sol

Jeremiah

#36 Post by Jeremiah » 3 weeks ago

Hi Sol

I am glad
Jeremiah the Bullfrog

made you chuckle Sol, although it is somewhat funny, it was meant in earnest. That's another long and very old story, with thanks to Stranger for helping me embrace it. He didn't know, but he helped.

Then you quote me here

and offer me an answer. I would just like to clarify that the first point about code clearance is not related to the second point about Kings before there is any or further confusion, nor do I expect you to respond to the first point either.

That said, I probably dont deserve a response from you on the second point. Please do so though.

Humbly
Jeremy

Stranger

#37 Post by Stranger » 3 weeks ago

Get out of her wrote:
3 weeks ago
I'd have to insist that Stranger gave you a scripturally accurate answer to what we should all recognize as a very good and important question
Hi Sol,

Some scriptures are sharper than others, some have to be put to the stone for sharpening, but when they cut, it's always a clean cut. That's the Precision of the Holy Spirit's Force accompanied with Jehovah of Armies strength and the Power of the Commander in charge, the Son of God Jesus Christ.

Quoting from my green leatherette that was purchased for a dollar, because my folks couldn't afford the De Luxe edition in Green Morocco with a flexible genuine leather cover, embossed, gold edge leaves for three dollars:

"Have you entered into the storehouses of snow, or do you see even the storehouses of hail. Which I have kept back for the time of distress, For the day of fight and war?
Where now is the way by which the light distributes itself, [And] the east wind scatters about upon the Earth? Who has divided a channel for the flood and a way for the thunderous storm cloud. To make it rain upon the land where there is no man [Upon] the wilderness in which there is no earthling man."

Sol, I'll insist that the Holy Spirit insists that you have very good vision.

Stranger, (Job 38:22-36)

Stranger

#38 Post by Stranger » 3 weeks ago

Jeremiah wrote:
3 weeks ago
with thanks to Stranger for helping me embrace it. He didn't know, but he helped.

Hi Jeremiah,

I had a feeling and actually I do know that you are trying to try out your speech that your learning, every one must mumble before they can talk. I guess that's why everyone is always asking me or saying: Huh? What did you say? I didn't catch that. Could you repeat that please? I've been mumbling all my life and still can't speak a word that anybody will understand.

Don't sweat it, those tongue twisters turn into beautiful songs to be sung!

Let me tell you this friend, you are hearing from me and from yourself an act sent you'll value (accentual value), (I got a definition on that somewhere), you'll know whether or not to listen too.

Stranger, (1Cor 14:9-10 KJV)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEMfdJMP8dw

Stranger

#39 Post by Stranger » 3 weeks ago

P.S. to my friend Jeremiah,

If it's the fear you're feeling, then blessed are you, and I promise you, there is plenty of it. For we shall delight in the fear of the Lord Jehovah and be entertained by it.
Everything is archived, just ask Bobcat, if you can get him out of his double twilled hammock(?), his name is on the mailbox "Sir Bobcat"!

Stranger, (1Cor 4:5)

Get out of her

#40 Post by Get out of her » 3 weeks ago

Stranger cites Job 38:22-36:
"Have you entered into the storehouses of snow, or do you see even the storehouses of hail. Which I have kept back for the time of distress, For the day of fight and war?
Where now is the way by which the light distributes itself, [And] the east wind scatters about upon the Earth? Who has divided a channel for the flood and a way for the thunderous storm cloud. To make it rain upon the land where there is no man [Upon] the wilderness in which there is no earthling man."
One of the things I always greatly appreciate when someone chooses to highlight or focus in on merely one or two scriptures is how it reminds me of one of the very important messages being conveyed to us in accounts like the Lord's prayer in Matthew Chapter six or even the prophetic drama of what would happen if or when the ancient Israelites would try to gather up more of the "manna" off the ground that they could actually eat for that specific day when they found themselves in the "wilderness." We might recall that whatever was nor eaten in that same day would turn into worms overnight.

Did we ever actually stop to prayerfully ponder also the reason for the specific choice of words found there in Matthew 6:11 when Jesus commands us to prayerfully request not simply spiritual "bread" from our heavenly father, but more specifically our "bread for THIS DAY?"

The scripture here in Job 38 is actually another great example of why we are being instructed by Jehovah in this particular regard. You see not only is it ALWAYS the case with the holy scriptures that they are jam packed with deeper hidden meanings or "hidden treasures" that we could refer to as symbolic spiritual language, but the humble, loving, prayerful and persistent APPROACH to them that is commanded us by Jehovah will move him to grant us the holy spirit that is required for his anointed ones to DECRYPT their "carefully concealed sacred secrets." (Pr 2:4) (Mt 7:7-11 13:10-13) (Col 2:3)

Yes I realize it likely appears as contradictory on my part that my posts often contain even MANY scriptural citations, but just as demonstrated for us with even ENTIRE BOOKS of the Bible such as the book of Hebrews, where things begin getting wordy is when it comes to actually EXPLAINING and scripturally VERIFYING what is often being conveyed in MERELY one or two scriptures.

The scriptural passages that Stranger decided to cite here are not only VERY fitting for this particular Bible topic, but a careful and prayerful analysis of them might very well reveal exactly why this is the case. Would anyone care to share some thoughts regarding at least one or two deeper meanings that are at least potentially being conveyed here in these passages, and why this reasoning might be justified with things like additional scriptural references?

Agape love;
Sol