Wombaticus Orgiaticus

For those who enjoy creativity with language. General forum rules and policies still apply to content.
Marina

Re: Wombaticus Orgiaticus

#51 Post by Marina » 2 years ago

Hi Bruno
Bruno wrote:
2 years ago
You managed to courageously instill something very important into the content :)

http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uplo ... 00x350.jpg
Marina wrote:
2 years ago
WTBS has also underestimated me. I can read and add up.
Correcting their math will hurt them a little, but what will hurt them the most is correcting their lack of humanity. Your story demonstrated this nicely.
Thank you Bruno. I appreciate you kind and insightful words. To back that up one has already said to me "I am stumbled not by what you have done but by what they have done. The way they have treated you. Where is the love? "

Quite recently a sister has been disfellowshipped for asking the elders for spiritual assistance, she asked them about the child abuse issues. They have accused her of causing divisions for speaking to them, the elders! She has been a faithful sister for about 50 years. Always giving of herself, always loving, always caring.

I hope that within the next few weeks I will be able to interview her and put her story on my channel, so you can hear from her own lips how cruelly she was treated.

:deadhorse: :sheep:
Marina

Marina

#52 Post by Marina » 2 years ago

Hi Stanger
Stranger wrote:
2 years ago

You're a NinJah in my book! But just remember I know Judo-Jesus!
Thank you Stranger. I also get known as Rottweiler. :/

I would be lovely to share refreshments with you one day. But I don't do toasts :) Or Christmas etc, etc, etc. :)
Marina

Orchid61

#53 Post by Orchid61 » 2 years ago

So glad you now that dear sister Marina!

You can comfort her and make her understand what hit her, and show her the way to our real Lord of light, Jesus.

Love to you and the endearing sister,

Maria

Bruno

#54 Post by Bruno » 2 years ago

Marina wrote:
2 years ago
Hi Stanger
Stranger wrote:
2 years ago

You're a NinJah in my book! But just remember I know Judo-Jesus!
Thank you Stranger. I also get known as Rottweiler. :/
I can see why you are known as a Rottweiler :)

https://www.rottweilerhq.com/rottweiler-temperament/

Oh the Rottweiler, such a wonderful breed of dog, sometimes so misunderstood. When you know, and live with, the breed you will soon learn that he is not all guard dog. The Rotty is loving, friendly and despite his size the basic and fundamental part of the Rottweiler temperament is love.

The Rottweiler’s Background
Working RottweilerThe Rottweiler originated in Germany. They were a multi­faceted herding dog which was also used for stock protection. They are a very intelligent breed, and they are very protective by nature. They were believed to be descendants of ancient Roman drover­dogs, and were known for being rugged and dependable dogs that had great guarding instincts.

The Rotty ancestor soon became a well known guard, particularly for the travelling butcher, he guarded the meat, money and even the butcher himself from potential thieves. This is when the Rottweiler got their first name, the Rottweil Metzgerhund, or Butcher’s Dog. Rottweil is a town in Germany where the Rottweiler first became utilized by the Germans. Eventually the Butcher’s Dog became known simply as the Rottweiler.

The Rottweiler is a strong, obedient, confident breed of dog. They are very loyal and willing to please and are completely versatile. They can qualify for many different types of jobs. They are not just great dogs for herding and guarding, which they are most widely known for, but also are great for police dogs, search and rescue dogs, and guide dogs for the blind or disabled. Their intelligence and good natured disposition makes them a great dog who can handle just about any job you give them.
Karl

Marina

#55 Post by Marina » 2 years ago

Hi Karl

Thanks for the link. Nice points and when the Rottweiler has Jesus as trainer he/she will protect things properly. But a Rottweiler trained by a GB will attack those it should protect.
Marina

Marina

#56 Post by Marina » 2 years ago

Hi Maria
Orchid61 wrote:
2 years ago
So glad you now that dear sister Marina!

You can comfort her and make her understand what hit her, and show her the way to our real Lord of light, Jesus.

Love to you and the endearing sister,

Maria
I know her very well. I get the impression she has always been a sincere and genuine Christian. So many are, that's why they become Witnesses. It all SOUNDS so right when you study.

I'll send her your love. She will appreciate your kind thoughts and words.
Marina

Stranger

#57 Post by Stranger » 2 years ago

Marina wrote,
It would be lovely to share refreshments with you one day. But I don't do toasts :) Or Christmas etc, etc, etc. :)

I don't do Christmas or etc.etc.etc either. I don't drink anymore since Gentleman Jack and I made our agreement many years ago! ( I don't mess with him and he doesn't mess with me.)

The Rottweiler huh? The GB is probably asking "Who let the dogs out?" I know their still on the porch cause they can't run with the big dogs.

Speaking of dogs, I have four of them, a Chinaman Bou Dro pit, a red nose, and two Blue pits. The Chinaman is named after a breeder in louisiana, so don't let that fool anyone. I did have a Rottweiler back in the 80's she loved everyone except the mailman, he was terrified of her and she knew it and she knew what time everyday he would be coming by. I'm not sure but I think it was the uniform he wore that always got her riled up. One thing I do know for sure is, I would not want a Rottweiler named Marina nipping at my heels or other parts of my anatomy! I've always had dogs, as many as 15 at one time. My Chinaman I believe has been the most loyal although all the others are right behind him. I would not trade them for all the money in the World as I know they would not trade me. Don't mess with my dogs unless you want to see a man get mean! (The local Veterinarian loves me.)

Stranger, (Ec 9:4)

Bruno

#58 Post by Bruno » 2 years ago

Stranger wrote:
2 years ago

Speaking of dogs, I have four of them, a Chinaman Bou Dro pit, a red nose, and two Blue pits. The Chinaman is named after a breeder in louisiana, so don't let that fool anyone. I did have a Rottweiler back in the 80's she loved everyone except the mailman, he was terrified of her and she knew it and she knew what time everyday he would be coming by. I'm not sure but I think it was the uniform he wore that always got her riled up. One thing I do know for sure is, I would not want a Rottweiler named Marina nipping at my heels or other parts of my anatomy! I've always had dogs, as many as 15 at one time. My Chinaman I believe has been the most loyal although all the others are right behind him. I would not trade them for all the money in the World as I know they would not trade me. Don't mess with my dogs unless you want to see a man get mean! (The local Veterinarian loves me.)

Stranger, (Ec 9:4)
Stranger that's some serious muscle you have roaming around your yard. I can sympathise with your mailman being a little anxious :?

https://pics.me.me/aye-bruh-dont-be-ner ... 387900.png
Karl

Orchid61

#59 Post by Orchid61 » 2 years ago

I'll send her your love. She will appreciate your kind thoughts and words.
Thank you Marina :P

Stranger

#60 Post by Stranger » 2 years ago

Bruno wrote,

Stranger that's some serious muscle you have roaming around your yard. I can sympathise with your mailman being a little anxious

Hi Bruno,

Yeah, I sympathized with him too, he never would stick around too long, even if I offered a glass of lemonade or cup of coffee.

I just remembered a joke but it's actually true, What's black and brown and looks good on a thief or a burglar or even the GB?

Answer: A Rottweiler.

I looked at that picture you posted, that guy has got his hands full with that pack! I don't believe in the cropping of the ears or docking of the tails. I'm not interested in any type of dogfighting or cruelty of any sort to any animal. If it were in my power to stop it that would be top priority, A #1. So many dogs starving to death, being eaten alive by parasites, held in captivity in conditions only a DOG could.................! It's not just dogs!

Don't worry about the dog, "BEWARE OF THE OWNER"!

Stranger, (Gen 1:25 KJV!)