The Fairy Queen

For those who enjoy creativity with language. General forum rules and policies still apply to content.
Bruno

Re: The Fairy Queen

#11 Post by Bruno » 4 years ago

Marina wrote:
4 years ago
Bruno wrote:
4 years ago
Marina,or should I call you Eve?
10 out of 10 for misrepresentation. If they ever turn misrepresentation into an Olympic sport you’ll win gold Bruno.

Nice catch, you've got quick hands :clap: I don't think I deserve 10 just yet. let's wait and see what else I can come up with :D
Karl

Marina

#12 Post by Marina » 4 years ago

I well know from past experience that when you say this Bruno - you mean it.
Bruno wrote:
4 years ago

let's wait and see what else I can come up with
You imply it's all just a silly game but it isn't.

I have been lied about to within an inch of my life. I know the loses that result from lies. Lies even like layers built up over time. Sentences that frame the innocent, words used as triggers on an carefully assessed audience. Triggers used to set off false ideas. False ideas that through hysteria, not love unite the minds in a group.

It is as if you are saying that my words are so true, all you are able to do attack is me.

If you choose to pick up your paintbrush and artfully paint false pictures of me in the minds of others remember these words:-

(Jude 9) . . .But when Mi′cha‧el the archangel had a difference with the Devil and was disputing about Moses’ body, he did not dare to bring a judgment against him in abusive terms, but said: “May the Lord rebuke you. . .

(Zechariah 3:1-2) . . .And he proceeded to show me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of Jehovah, and Satan standing at his right hand in order to resist him.  Then [the angel of] Jehovah said to Satan: “ Jehovah rebuke you, O Satan, yes, Jehovah rebuke you, he who is choosing Jerusalem. . .
Marina

Bruno

#13 Post by Bruno » 4 years ago

Hi Marina,
Please don’t read too much into what I said. I was just joking. I honestly thought you were joking also. I totally misread the situation. Please don’t think there were hidden bad motives behind what I said. I feel sad that I have upset you again.
I don’t know you well enough to fool around like I have done. I’m very sorry!

Apollos doesn't have a wide range of flowers on offer, so I am sending you the same ones again :flowers:

Apollos, you may need to get some more flowers in!
Karl

Marina

#14 Post by Marina » 4 years ago

Ok Bruno - if you mean it forget it, apology accepted. And thank you for the flowers.
Marina

Bruno

#15 Post by Bruno » 4 years ago

Marina wrote:
4 years ago
Ok Bruno - if you mean it forget it, apology accepted. And thank you for the flowers.
Its sincere Marina! and thank you for your forgiveness.
Karl

Marina

#16 Post by Marina » 4 years ago

Oh Bruno - you don't have to thank me. If you mean it I would do nothing other than forgive you! I want you to be my brother and my friend. Also if I were to be unforgiving towards you, God would not forgive my sins. Luke 11:4

Sadly I have become used to people saying sorry and not meaning a word of it. Or saying sorry in a crafty way, whereby they appear to apologise but don't.

I know you have issues with your faith at the moment so I'm not quite sure how to take what you say.

I do have a sense of humour as you have noticed. But sometimes comedy or burlesque can be used to overthrow values that are good. And that's what I don't want to get involved with. Psalm 1:1-2

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Marina

Bruno

#17 Post by Bruno » 4 years ago

Marina wrote:
4 years ago

I do have a sense of humour as you have noticed. But sometimes comedy or burlesque can be used to overthrow values that are good. And that's what I don't want to get involved with. Psalm 1:1-2

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Marina, I know you have a good sense of humour! In fact I'm going to have to put it to the test right now, because although you can keep the flowers I sent you, Apollos wants the butterflies back, his garden is looking a little bare :)

If ever I step over the line (I don't always see the line) don't hesitate to put me back in my place :deadhorse: That goes for anyone on the forum!
Karl

Marina

#18 Post by Marina » 4 years ago

Ok I'll take them back when I pop round with his breadsticks, Wolf blass and apples.
Marina

Bruno

#19 Post by Bruno » 4 years ago

Marina wrote:
4 years ago
Ok I'll take them back when I pop round with his breadsticks, Wolf blass and apples.
I put a 500€ deposit down on those butterflies. Make sure you ask Apollos for the money back. You can keep it as a good will gesture :)

Enjoy your evening!
Karl

Marina

#20 Post by Marina » 4 years ago

The generosity of your imagination knows no bounds :eh:

But it's the thought that counts or so they say. By way of thanks, I'll put a song on the Music Topic for you. :P
Marina